maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
continue soon ...
plz pm mee too dear
-Adwika- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG sweety new story, congo for it and its so eye catching concept loved it totally...waiiting for the first part to be updated...jaldi dena pllzzz
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
intresting start.. want to read the story
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
congratz 4 d new story baby🥳
intrstng prolouge nd CS👍🏼
waitng 4 d update
_CrystalFlames_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Congrats for the new story di...
Seems interesting...
Looking forward for it...
😊

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

heyyya people here goes the first part!!

As today was a holiday...i thought to write the 1st part!!

Hope u all like it!!

PART 1-

FIRST MEETING

I groggily opened my eyes listening to my  mom yelling at me on top of her lungs. I sigh heavily..before knocking out of my bed...heading into my  bathroom.

I brushed my teeth..staring myself...in the mirror. Her yells dint stop..she was continuously screaming... I dint bother to reply back..knowing it would further piss her off..

After having a quick shower..i wrapped the towel around my naked body..and stepped in my room.

I breathed out in relief...as it was perfect silence..now. Seems like my mom had driven herself to something else..THANK GOD for it.

I dragged myself..towards my wardrobe and grabbed a yellow tank top with shorts.

After i was dressed..i glanced myself..in the mirror.. I looked pretty...actually today i want to look pretty..My daddy will be home..after a whole month... I m so excited to see him.. A smile crept on my face..recalling my dad...

I m geet handa... the daughter of the world best Father...

" u knw..u still don't look cute.." sanjana mocked...at me.. narrowing her eyes..

I forged a smile...and did not reply at her comment. I was used to her nasty comment about my look..my behavior..ah everything. She is my elder sister..but she hates me.. I felt it many times.. she wasn't like this always...But past 5 years had really transformed her into something she isn't.

I brushed back my curly hair..and slide downstairs...

" where the hell were u geet ...u knw ur daddy will be home..for once cant u behave like a sensible...responsible..girl??" My mother..began ranting her usual stuff..

" i..m sorry i just got up late.." i mumbled..looking  down..

She groaned heavily..thumping the knife down..

" learn to be responsible...geet...If it wasn't ur dad who wished to have delicious Indian curry made by u..m sure u would never enter this kitchen.." She rolled her eyes..

" mom..please...I m in no mood to fight...just..let me be..please!" I uttered. grabbing some veggies...and started preparing the curry..

My mother shook her head..angrily..at me...and left the kitchen..

I stuffed my headphones in my ears...and played some light music.. I smilingly cut of veggies..and started preparing the my special  curry...

This is something which my dad loved...and i loved it too. I never denied making this...as i put in my heart in this dish..just for him...My sister and mother weren't that fond of my cooking. This was something which i cherished with my dad..just like the other things...

I shut off the music..hearing a loud screech noise..

I knotted my brows...and moved backside..sliding the curtain..to glimpse the origin..

There was a black Mercedes...hauled outside. It was sexy..i loved the colour black... It wasn't the Mercedes that drew my attention..but the something else..or should i say someone else.

A man dressed in brown leather jacket  and black trousers climbed down ..   My eyes instantly flickered...in the response...when he rolled over his back..

My eyes were struck on his lean tall well built structure.  His messy brown hair falling on his forehead...sawing along the gentle wind..  His face was strong and well defined..

Never in my life I had seen such a beautiful...yes..beautiful...yet sexy and gorgeous man..

It was his eyes which pulled me more..his mesmerizing deep dark brown eyes. Wasn't it strange...i wasn't that close to him..yet i could make out the colour of his eyes..

He lazily pushed back the car door..and walked inside...

I bit down my lower lip..wrapping the curtains..returning back to my kitchen slab..

" i guess he was our new neighbor...the same mom was talking about..Hot yeh...she dint tell me about that.." I slowly chuckled at my own thought...shaking my head...

" aren't we done here??' sanjana sneered making a face..

" its done..." I replied...garnishing the gravy..

An hour later...Dad arrived. His arrival set up a new zeal of happiness and glee..in our home. Everyone was happy to see him...for change...My mother and sister were happy with me being happy..too...

After having  a nice chat we..headed to the dining table to have our lunch..

After a fulsome lunch..dad handed us our gifts.. I couldn't be more contented...as dad never forgot to buy me one..

It was early evening when my mum asked me to water the plants..in the garden.. I knew she deliberately did that to put me off...and make sanjana spend some  time with that. Initially i used to object but later i gave in..He is  her dad too..So nothing's wrong in that!

I nodded smiling at my dad who gave me a helpless look.. I moved outside...to water the plants..

It was a pleasant evening...I   loved gardening ...I loved flowers.. The sight of bright coloured..flowers made me cheerful..

I was lost in my own world...and did not notice the pair of eyes who were wedged on me..  It was a moment later...when i looked up...and discovered him..staring me..intensely.

I blinked my eyes...consciously...feeling a sudden increase in my heartbeats.  His gaze was piercing through my body...  His  eyes were mystifying and dark..Both were compelling me more towards to him...

I mentally patted myself..." his eyes are brown..chocolaty brown.." i muttered..to myself..

My lips movement caught his attention...and  his gaze grew more intense.. His perfect eyebrows..perked up...and lips pressed into a thin line..

The man had arrogance dripping as he walked...towards me..not once breaking the eye contact..

I gulped my saliva..standing there motionless.. Despite of trying  a lot i couldn't tear  my eyes off...His eyes held me captive...with him...

I startled a bit when he stood before me...merely inches apart... My mind didn't even registered when he came..so close..

" uh..h..." I fumbled...blinking my lashes..

Without a word...he raised his hand...and grabbed the pipe...in his...lowering his eyes. My eyes followed his movement,..And then i realized... that i was ..totally wet .my waist down.. I guess i was watering myself...and not the plants..

I bit my tongue..and my cheeks turned.. pink in embarrassment .." thanks.." i uttered dipping my eyes." I m sorry about ur shoes..too.." I added gaping his shoes..which were a wreck cause of the water...

" its okay.." he said.. His voice was strong.. yet soft..

" geettt..." My mother roared...turning the tap off..and running to us..

oh..I m ..soo soory..' she muttered apologetically...while glaring me..

I stepped back...rubbing my hands...

" its alright.." he replied.. glancing me briefly

" i guess u r our neighbour...the grandson of savitri khurana...right..." 

" MAAN SINGH KHURANA..." he implied... proudly... I could feel the attitude in his voice.. my eyes automatically  rose to .him..and surprisingly found his on mine..already

My mother..introduced..me" she is...my younger daughter... Geet..i m terribly sorry...for what she did..she is a disaster.."

I inwardly groaned...at my mother...but strangely..his gaze was transfixed at  me .. I felt nervous all of sudden under his gaze...almost juddering !!

Thank god for my father...who came for my rescue. He handled the situation...between my mother..me and maan..

Later at night ..

I was lying down in my bed...rolling,..thinking of my new neighbor..

" maan..' i took his name... i smiled...blushing..liking the feel of his name..on my lips..

" stop thinking off him...geet...go to sleep..' i warned myself..and shrugged off his thoughts..before.. shutting my eyes close!!

BLOG LINK- http://crazysweta.wordpress.com/2015/02/17/part-1-first-meeting/

Thats it for the 1st part

how was this??

okay...my writing is slight different here..😆 hope u guys like it!!

Edited by crazy_sweta - 9 years ago
Mayuvani5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update...Geet is attacted towards maan at first...thats interesting...Geet's mother and sister does not like Geet...??? there should be a reason...loved it...