Other
No One
Login To Vote
Posted: 19 years ago
hey guys what do u all think???????????as on 17th nov

Prerna loves 1 and only 1,😛 Rishab Bajaj😛

just read somewhere that ekta was hinting that the story may take a leap of 15 years and may resemble Kabhie Kabhie....

I hope and i think Prerna loves Bajaj but...i read somewhere that Ekta said that till December the viewers will not know whom Prerna will go with and after that there will be a time leap ....so that means even Prerna doesnt know who she loves!!!

Only Ekta knows!!

i really like bajaj and all, but i think she'll go with anu beacause the drama is all about them two... and i think bajaj will go with madahvi...

I dont think Bajaj will go with Madhavi coz he will find out that she purposely lost the case and he's not going to spare her after that!

I really hope Ekta Kapoor introduces a nice sweet person for bajaj coz i dont think at the end of the serial she will unite Bajaj and Prerna coz sabah is right the serial began with Anurag and Prerna's so called "love" story though they fought more than anything else and i guess she'll end it that way too!

I dont mind Anurag and Prerna uniting(though Prerna and bajaj make a much better pair!) as long as they find someone who bajaj will be happy with!😊