Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gkavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nim_var

I know I know..you got to see the sportive boy...not the sad and depressed one.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ya I got to see my Sportive Boy๐Ÿ˜ณ 
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gkavya

That is Ankush๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘.Ankush is trapped by Astha's plan he is my Sportive Boy if Astha is smart Ankush is super smart he is not going to fall in Astha's plan that much easily I loved how he replied to Avdhoot "aey second innings zyada commentary matt de varna retired hurt ho jayega samjha na" ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† 

Kavya, let us see what he does...liked how bounced back and replied to Avdhoot.
Swetha.Aamir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
6nimmy. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and give me one word to describe avi and shrenu beauti ๐Ÿ˜ณ how beautiful our aashlok ๐Ÿคข.today shlok did what all IF girls want๐Ÿ˜‰he crushed her waist 3times๐Ÿ˜‰. the way they speaking through their eyes๐Ÿ˜ณi am first time seeing this much intensity in a jodis eyes ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‰. i am dead in shloks look to beewi๐Ÿ˜› oh,nimmy editer plyed a dirty game today๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญthey edit he lifting her๐Ÿ˜ก. i loved our sayyan ve ab rasta.my fav๐Ÿ˜ณ.watched today epi more than 5 times ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
gkavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nim_var

Kavya, let us see what he does...liked how bounced back and replied to Avdhoot.

I am excited to see what my Ankush will do 
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamir.Aashlok

6nimmy. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and give me one word to describe avi and shrenu beauti ๐Ÿ˜ณ how beautiful our aashlok ๐Ÿคข.today shlok did what all IF girls want๐Ÿ˜‰he crushed her waist 3times๐Ÿ˜‰. the way they speaking through their eyes๐Ÿ˜ณi am first time seeing this much intensity in a jodis eyes ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‰. i am dead in shloks look to beewi๐Ÿ˜› oh,nimmy editer plyed a dirty game today๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญthey edit he lifting her๐Ÿ˜ก. i loved our sayyan ve ab rasta.my fav๐Ÿ˜ณ.watched today epi more than 5 times ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

oh my my shwetha, you were busy in the eve today...5 times already and still not done. agree...it was v good and Shlok's look was hot and I am dead...totally...the editor...now...don't want to talk about him...ruined the mood...the lift which we wanted to see so badly...what were they thinking...

He pulled her closer, she pulled on his hand...oh man...ok will talk later and I ahve seen it just the once..mind you...
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: k.taddy1234

Excelellent..
This is Ashlok who doesnt needword to express their love for each other...
Loved their Sweet valentine day

Kusum,...enjoyed it a lot...brilliant Ashlok...no words are needed...perfect synchronisation. Loved their V day celeb.
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Excellent.
Loved ashlok scenes. I take back my words regarding their chemistry. Plnning to watch again.
Is thakuma positive or negative?

Same with me Kala...they blew me away...were just brilliant and so much in love...best romantic scene this season among all the shows celeb ...I say...๐Ÿ‘ HD has a plan...for now she is being shown positive...may turn neg later...still in doubt over her.
casweetu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As usual stuck in office
Staff pouring in with more queries and meetings ...how to run home...ROFL

Have to wait till 2 morrow 2 watch it

Shwetha how r u able 2 watch it 5 times year
Give me the link that vil open on smart phone
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: casweetu12

As usual stuck in office
Staff pouring in with more queries and meetings ...how to run home...ROFL

Have to wait till 2 morrow 2 watch it

Shwetha how r u able 2 watch it 5 times year
Give me the link that vil open on smart phone

sweetu...too bad...incentive to get up at 6 am and watch it...editor uncle...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Shwetha gimme that link or she must have Tata sky with rec...
uma111 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gave 5 Nimmy.
it was perfect. -1 for editing.