Sadda Haq Season 2

Was Randhir Trying to Say Something?

a2zahid thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey everyone,this post might seem like im over thinking about sandhir.

in the khamoshiyan dance of sandhir there is a line that say

Mera samay toh wahin pe hai thehra hua
Bataaun tumhe kya mere sath kya kya hua.

it seem like randhir was trying to tell sanyu that sumthing as happened wiv him but he cant tell.
i know u guys might say its just a song but tbh i think cvs was trying to find a song that had this kind of lyrics in it .

plz commnt n like

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah same here😳 you are not the only one. The whole Song Sequence was really related to SanDhir story. I was thinking that Randhir wanted to say something to Sanyukta but then after that line came I was damn sure there is something happened with him. But I don't think CV's would think too much like we do.
a2zahid thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Naz.Karam-

<font color="#FF3399">Yeah same here😳 you are not the only one. The whole Song Sequence was really related to SanDhir story. I was thinking that Randhir wanted to say something to Sanyukta but then after that line came I was damn sure there is something happened with him. But I don't think CV's would think too much like we do.</font>

i dont why but this time thy r thinking
smanchik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: a2zahid

hey everyone,this post might seem like im over thinking about sandhir.

in the khamoshiyan dance of sandhir there is a line that say

Mera samay toh wahin pe hai thehra hua
Bataaun tumhe kya mere sath kya kya hua.

it seem like randhir was trying to tell sanyu that sumthing as happened wiv him but he cant tell.
i know u guys might say its just a song but tbh i think cvs was trying to find a song that had this kind of lyrics in it .

plz commnt n like

you are not the only one... I was thinking about it as well!!
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The thought for that came into my mind too! Especially when ghe sequence was taking place. There is surely something deep and it just hasn't been shown yet. CVs if u haven't got the hint then here u go! Take note. 
a2zahid thumbnail
i hope the cv dont 4get this .i really wanna see a emo scene between sandhir whn thy say thir hearts out
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
I dont want the valentinesday to be forgotten like last time :( it was just a special episode and the next day sandhir were same :(
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol even i felt the same...not exactly the way you thought though...i felt he was saying that whatever has happened and whatever he is doing , he is still stuck in the past...its not an addition to the story...its the sandhir story thats already going on :)
manuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i felt same..each and every line of the song was meant for sandhir..as if song was made keeping in mind sandhir only dekho humaare sandhir kitne famous hai...😃...
BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amby i felt the same ... He was trying to say u never wanted to know mere saat kya kya hua...u never ever cared for me .. then sanyu hugged him tight and said no its not like that... I am always with u .. ðŸ˜³