bullying (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ME_T

ME_T

Posted: 16 September 2005 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
y hi think u need to show the bully that u don't really care what they do, i mean if they realize ur not going to do naything about it and are getting upste it will just make them do it more.

yh like sum1 sed laugh at thgem, shwo how pathetic they look.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bullying (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 17 September 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged
My dearest , totally can understand what you are going through . Years ago when i was in school i went through the same by the so called happening girls and boys . The tyoical so called "cool" group . They have an attitude like every one else is beneath them . Either you join the group and become a follower or you become there laughing point !!! I took a lot of bullying . I as person am very strong as well as i am exteremely arrogant .I never would give in to tears or to complaining to authority . I used to retort back or just plain ignore . But it plain hurt either ways !!! Though i never let it show that it was affecting me !!

Telling your parents may be the best idea for you . If you can't handle the bulying , just involve your parents or teachers !! All the best !! Sweetie !! We are there for you !!

Signora2

Goldie

Signora2

Posted: 20 September 2005 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Indygirl wrote:
Telling your parents may be the best idea for you . If you can't handle the bulying , just involve your parents or teachers !! All the best !! Sweetie !! We are there for you .
Yes it is best to inform the teachers and parents, I was also bullied in a very subtle way, after initial hesitation I started confronting them. It soon got resolved. But do u think we carry this habit in our adult lives as well.
signora2   

Post Reply New Post

Go to top