Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

new arshi FF: the first love of khushi

fattiwriter Senior Member
fattiwriter
fattiwriter

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 1:20am | IP Logged

hi dear reader

I want to introduce you, my new Arshi ff, I hate change the history of arnav and khushi (ipkknd) can not be replace, but I did it for the demands of my fb fan page, my  first ff Arshi ( iss pyaar ko kya naam doon2 )  was still the same because I have just been continuing their marital love life but today I created another meeting of arnav and khushi, its name is, ( the first love of khushi ) read my story and give me your opinion I hope that it will please youWink

index

Edited by fattiwriter - 28 March 2015 at 1:13pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

sprisangeethbalasanjuarshiUarnkhuishipra.aquajessjazzarnaushibellarosazebaliSirenMitrakatjcandyjannadiafarjanamahrusweetysuji5AMAR_LOVEeishe10Pinky.Raizadasweetydoll32dhanyacblue_rose1605-Dellz-sspoorthypup03ChitraFjeb1KaSh-Maneet-FanAkorshiameena671heemasomaniLinsie.HrithikDeepikaIreena7-ChitraRocking-

fattiwriter Senior Member
fattiwriter
fattiwriter

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 1:36am | IP Logged

the first love of khushi part 1

khushi is a girl of eighteen very beautiful but very naive lives with her father her mother and her sister payal she dream to marry the love of her life she does not know again what is love she imagined it but never felt, she thinks that when she finds love stars will shine and the sun will smile at her and her lover opened his arms to give her a heat she does not know him and dream to know  she expected every day to meet this love and discover the joy and happiness she talks daily with her sister how she will meet him and keep him to live all her life happy

-: you know Didi the man of my life I see him charming a simple man who loves life , loves to dance and love jalebi too  who love me very much and will never hurt me I'll put  my head on his shoulder and sleep without being afraid of the dark

-: Stopped dreaming khushi ( told her payal) you will not find all this in one man

-: why not didi, I'm sure I'll find him I feel him very close to me

-: Sleep khushi ( she told her by typing in the head) tomorrow we must go to bouadji Dad said that she is very sick, we have to stay with her some days

-: Didi (khushi said) I did not want to go to delhi is a very large city and I'm afraid to get lost

-: You are crazy khushi (said her sister smiling) sleep

it is true that khushi is crazy except the darkness she is not afraid of anything or anyone despite her young age she is intelligent and she confronts anyone

the next day khushi and payal rises early their father took them to the station to catch the train that will take them to Delhi khushi hugged her mother before leaving the house and told her

-: I will greatly missed you mom I don't want to go to delhi

-: stops your childish act khushi, you go to your aunt and this is not the first time you go over there

-: Yes but usually I'm with you this is the first time we go alone payal and me

-: listens khushi (her mother told her putting her hand on her cheek) does not bothers your aunt with your stupid things she is sick and she needs you to help her

-: Yes mom (she told her then kisses her and walks away)

khushi takes the train with her sister they come in delhi they take a taxi which takes them to their aunt bouadji was a little bit sick she is happy to see them because she does not like to stay alone more than that she wants them to her side to take care of her

-: here are You finally my daughters I am very happy to have you at my side

-: Don't think we will stay all our lives with you bouadji (khushi said by sneaking in her arms) one day we must go at our husband's house

-: Don't talk like that (said payal) you are crazy respects your aunt

-: Even if she is crazy your sister (bouadji said to payal) but she's right one day or another  you must get married and I hope that day will come soon

after this warm welcome after payal and khushi be rested they attack a new day in this great city which is foreign to the two daughters they know only the house of their aunt and the neighborhood but out of that neighborhood is very difficult for them but they will be obliged to confront this great city with its difficulties  and a few times they will cross the beautiful things

one week passes without they leaving their neighborhood but one day one of them will be forced to collide with a hard time that will change her life this evening bouadji is very sick  she can't  breathe and she needs her medicament

- :you don't have medicament bouadji (payal said) your medicament is finished what should we do

-: I have a prescription (bouadji said with difficulty) one of you must go to the pharmacy

-: I'll go to buy the medicament  bouadji (khushi said scared for her aunt)  don't worry

-: You go where khushi ? (payal said softly to her aunt for she don't hears) you know nothing of this city

-: Don't worry I will fend me I can ask the people to help me

khushi goes with the prescription in hand to buy medicament to her aunt she revolves around into this big city looking for a pharmacy she found but without realizing  that she is strayed too from the home and for get back she did not know how  panic she asked her way nobody wants to answer, it is a great city and the people here are not in the solidarity she walks to find her way the night begins to fall she has very afraid and to add to her stress the rain starts to fall taking fright she remains planted in her place don't realize that she was at the middle of the road cars passed next to her honked for that she moves but she hears only the big drops of rain falling on the roof of the house and cars drenched from head to feet shivers by cold a car heads to her without stopping and suddenly a hand carries away far of the danger unknown hand which came to rest on her grabs her waist hugs her very strong not wanting to let go a foreign man he comes to save her he came by here in his car he noticed her and could not prevent himself to stop and go snatch her at this anxiety who prevent her to react

in the arms of this unknown khushi still hooked, her head on his shoulder to protect herself from this danger which threatened her, he also keeps her in his arms  as if he came to find a lost love a feeling that had left him since years, she raised her head to look at her savior she looked into his eyes trembling with cold more than afraid she looks at him and plunges into its depths and finds a light who wants to arrive to her but who don't finds it way, a foreign sensation wakes in her and she sees around her the stars shining and even if it is night she sees a sun lighted the face of this man, she feels love a feeling that she still  has not understood, she knows it's that , but she is not sure, and she keeps her eyes on his she is not ready to let these eyes that look at her also, he visit this face innocent anxious he looks long he feels also this light which is within him and seeks its way a foreign feeling for him too trying to dominate him but his character refuses he refuses to let that feeling show him what to do he realizes that the face wants to carry him away, he rejects this body which was against him and he said

-: You can't be careful ? (he said with arrogance) I had to come save you to show you how to walk

-: Excuse me sir (she said scared) but I'm lost I'm not from here

-: I see you're a lower class I don't know why I risked to save you

-: You were not compelled to save me (she responds after being shocked by his reaction) for Whom you think yourself

-: How dare you speak to me like that you know who I am?

-: I don't know and I don't want know, I know you're a arrogant man is enough for me

-: well (said the stranger) stay here alone and you find a idiot like you to take you home

-: I did not need you for take me home I can manage

the unknown gets angry goes away and leaves her alone in the dark and in the rain looking at her from afar through the mirror of his car he sees her tremble she is too afraid and too cold

-: Damn it !! (he said) why I left her alone I have to take her home

he backtracked and  he get down from his car he puts his jacket on her shoulder opened the door of his car and told her

-: Come I'll take you home

-: No (she said giving him his jacket) I'll find a idiot to take me

-: Stop talking too much and get in the car

khushi gets in the car of this stranger she did not know why she did it but she felt safely with him she really want to go with him but she could not stand his arrogance who is this stranger who came to help her who watched at her with eyes full of envy who insulted her and came back to her a second time as if he does not want to lose her she gets out of his car told him thank you and see him disappear

follow part 2: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4310215&PID=119558908&#p119558908

Edited by fattiwriter - 16 March 2015 at 4:32am

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011sprimurkaljyogulaliahayse1ksksangeethbalatokyokhwaish_245shalinikanaguArchu61brinnylatha72punnaanchalUarnkhuiAruna.negicrazyqueensanjuarshissdewi83Neha.ASfamiyabhumi1492Alicia2012mansijani21Rasa23shipra.aquavandu123arshi_sarunrakenduvadanavaishuuarnaushiLily30smatkatjSirenMitrajosnirmalasaschadesbellarosazebalieishe10Pinky.Raizada-Dellz-suji5Parii..sfghfjnadiafarjanamahrusweetyRish_RublesAMAR_LOVEcandyjansasirphillips_2909Raadhiyaaazafikritashdhanyaclara3110meniranjana00Arshifan4lifesweetydoll32shiv456jyothirockzhajrjeb1-afsha-ranogillpup03..Jyoti..ChitraFanjsKaSh-Maneet-FanAkorshiameena671heemasomaniLinsie.HrithikDeepikaIreena7-ChitraRocking-Junglebee

candyjan IF-Rockerz
candyjan
candyjan

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Nice continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fattiwriter

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 1:57am | IP Logged
amazing Clap