Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

TrueLove, you just took the words away from my mouth. I was just about to say the same thing.

When I started watching MATSH, I knew I had signed up for a hell lot of stupidity and rona-dhona and MU's and day-by-day, I feel that all my apprehensions were correct. 

this!! i knew what i signed up for, yet I'm still disappointed i thought i'll watch this the same way i watched YHM, will quit when i lose interest but i love Shakti and Radhika together so cant do that either
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

I agree with spoiling ishveer confession with these pics..

very poor PR strategy I must say..

or if its done by actor t o brag then Ekta shud take cognizance..this is serious..revealing plots...

previously also gauriz pic with ranveer ishaani was leaked..so whole suspense about mystery girl was lost..

I have not see other show actors revealing twists n plots so much...

Gauri pic was leaked to stop the negative impact which it had back then..

Now I am sure it is the actor stooping to grab attention and for her self publicity...

Our show spoilers are less other shows have every scene leaked outπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@nebuna Never ever  try the past EK shows. They reek off cheap tactics and bunches if moronic villians. πŸ€’πŸ˜†
@TrueLove I really find Chirag very funny and awesome these days. πŸ˜‰ I know his value now and I have learnt to appreciate him now. My Chiru darling. πŸ˜³
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: matsh

TrueLoveLasts - I think there may be a separation in pipeline but it is still hard for me to believe that RiRv marriage is on cards.. I feel the photos are just personal photos, probably they will have double marriage since Ishani and Rv may take pheras again or some such thing..
Where do you see promotion of RR from channel ? I don't see it..

Someone on another thread..mentioned about the Holi and Bhang causing ONS, if that happens I too am quitting, like you said above..

I'll love it if you're right.. Keep saying this to everyone who says anything +πŸ˜† and I'm more then okay with a separation if its like the one in PR where both are separated but remain married to one another only.. No multiple marriage crap pleaseπŸ₯±πŸ₯± yeah I'm seeing that being thrown around a LOT here, but i dont think so.. if that was the case, they would've started advertising it for it by now since colors advertises the lead's marriage/remarriage at least a month in advance.. Unless of course, its a month away and this is for the promo onlyπŸ˜† but even then, dont think its possible coz the whole family is against Ranveer and Ishaani's marriage right now, hence how they convince them in time for them to get married on the same day is beyond me...

yep mass walk out ki jagah mass quit outπŸ˜†
nebuna thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

@nebuna Never ever  try the past EK shows. They reek off cheap tactics and bunches if moronic villians. πŸ€’πŸ˜†

@TrueLove I really find Chirag very funny and awesome these days. πŸ˜‰ I know his value now and I have learnt to appreciate him now. My Chiru darling. πŸ˜³

LAdy M I am never for ekta shows I was asking about Hollywood shows πŸ˜†

Chirag is one awesome character I have been routing for him ever since I started watching MATH but none were ready to agree with me then,the actor ravjeet is awesome he has amazing screen presence πŸ˜†
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

Gauri pic was leaked to stop the negative impact which it had back then..

Now I am sure it is the actor stooping to grab attention and for her self publicity...

Our show spoilers are less other shows have every scene leaked outπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yep YHM is one i know.. news segments cover every single scene more or less no suspense over anything whatsoever

and on that, such things only get leaked to us, the people who matter i.e. trp aunties aren't on IF or twitter or instagram hence it remains a suspense for them only so it doesnt matter.. if it did, they wouldnt allow it to happen... 
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
@nebuna...then in that case they will do damage control for rr pics too πŸ˜†
they know how much negative impact it is having on viewers..

Hey that is sbs or sbb visiting sets hence scenes are leaked..

but here actor revealing twists for own attention sake is not going well
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
ive always loved that Chirkut tooπŸ˜³πŸ˜† he's the much needed comic relief in this show since Baa and Amba are an earache, and the perfect third angle since Ritika is a pain in the arse (excuse the words, I'm pissedπŸ˜³πŸ˜†) and the perfect villain since Baa, , Disha, Amba, Girish etc etc are all lallu'sπŸ˜† plus he's better then these four in the sense that he wants their mutual destruction unlike everyone else who wants to destroy one of the two.. Go Chirkut goπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ and yes he has great screen presence.. i love ChirVeer almost as much as IshVeer soπŸ˜³πŸ˜† Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 9 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

LAdy M I am never for ekta shows I was asking about Hollywood shows πŸ˜†

Chirag is one awesome character I have been routing for him ever since I started watching MATH but none were ready to agree with me then,the actor ravjeet is awesome he has amazing screen presence πŸ˜†

Oh I am so sorry. πŸ˜³ Silly meπŸ˜†

In Hollywood shows I watch Melissa and Joey, Homeland,  Castle, The Blacklist, re-runs from Boston Legal and Friends. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
nebuna thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

@nebuna...then in that case they will do damage control for rr pics too πŸ˜†
they know how much negative impact it is having on viewers..

Hey that is sbs or sbb visiting sets hence scenes are leaked..

but here actor revealing twists for own attention sake is not going well

I am sure this is actors kartoots but the time it reaches channel or PH they will not be aware that damage is already done ...

There was another member I was talking about there is quite a lot of FB groups which want Ri-Rv to happen in fact they want ishnia to be thrown out from ranveer's life .I am sure this would have reached smiriti's ears so now she is here to have her part of fame