Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Metis

swtiched off seems temporary. he is permanently off. 🤣 Sanam will be fine with all his wives. How many wives are allowed? 4? Sanam1, Sanam2, Sanam3 and Sanam4. 🤣 It will be a big happy family of sautens called Kabhi Sauten, Kabhi Behenein. And if Seher get's preggers, maybe Jahil will marry her too, so that his Brother's child is not Illegitimate. 🤣 And then kahani mein twist, Seher will fall for Jahil and will try to kill Sanam but Sanam3 and 4 will save her. 🤣 It makes no sense so it's perfect for QH. 🤣 Oh God, we are such better writers than these so called writers.  

Seher has already started becoming dumb yaar..why else would she become Sanam and go to Rehaan's funeral? Bewakoof kahiki.

Rehaan, who we all thought was smart proved to be equally moronic. Bada aaya tha hero banne. 😛There's a height difference between the two brothers so since Jahil is shorter, he would have gotten hit above his chest, which would have been totally harmless, painful but harmless. Sahil fans would have gotten their romance in the form of Sanam taking care of Jahil. But no, apna hero beech mein aa gaya aur mar gaya. 🥱Total waste and useless. All that Bappa talk and Seher praying to Bappa to take care of Rehaan and Sanam's mahaan good people talk was a waste. Symbolism?😲 What is that Gul?

I honestly can't wait for season 3 to start. It's going to be very amusing. I especially can't wait to see how Seher will still be responsible for maybe even Jahil stepping on an ant and killing it. 😳🤣 Not to mention the awesome support to Sanam2.⭐️ She is after all the wife and correct and demanding time and attention from him🤢 < No no, wrong smiley I meant. 😳 I wonder what sanam2 and jahil ka devil kid will be named. Maybe something with a Toe in it. 🤣 I am sure she won't even have to sleep with him. She will just look at him, pinch her hand, look at her tummy and voila, bun in the oven. 🤣

And ofcourse we all know the ending of the show.😳  Choti Billi will come and kill EVERYONE and Sahil and SeHaan kids will fight her and maybe one of the kid will fall for Choti Billi's kid who will be killed to teach her a lesson but she won't learn it..infact the circle of revenge, killing and children will continue in a loop. 🤣

HAHHAHA 🤣 if gul will see this post, she will sue all her writers and take you 😆  you ahve an amazing sense of humour 😳  okay coming to the track, yeah islam allows 4 wives,  here all will be named sanam 1, 2 ,3 ,4 .. in that one of them will be seher 😆    the remaining two can be lookalikes of sanam 2 ( triplets u know ) 😉 all will be illegally married by name sanam ahmed khan 😆
oh God height difference between brothers ? 😆  i never thought in that angle before 🤣 where are you getting all these idea from , im still rofling 🤣  
even i cant wait to see seher's posts in season 3 😆  i will miss all the entertainment if seher wont be part of season 3😭  
bun in the oven , pls hahhahhaha .. 
yeah season 3 will end with twins and triplets , some are normally born, others coming out magically when sanam2 just pinches her tummy  😆  this twins, triplets, humshakals are in indefinite loop, which will never end 😆 i cant type more, i have just imagined everything playing out LMAO 🤣  
Edited by tejaswie - 9 years ago
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@TM  
sorry for making fun of characters in ur post .. cant help it .. QH made us like this 😳 pls dont mind .. its just for fun 😛
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RohitMaxwell-

I think Rahat will die. FaHa might get temporary ending! might or might not comeback

But why??? The original couple was RaHa
FaHa has no fans
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am at different stages of pissed off with all the characters. 🤣

The most with Billi and Sanam2. Sanam2 for obvious reasons and Billi for being so easy to be manipulated and not even changing after killing her own son.

Next comes Aahil, who I am going to start calling Jahil(Illiterate) bimbo because he acts like a total male bimbo with no brains whatsoever. The whole Ramayan is done and he is still clueless and feeling sorry for his ammi. He is not even wondering how clearly Billi is moving recently..she like flew down the stairs when Rehaan's body was brought in. She also came to know WHEN his body was brought in. She also magically knew where he was kept, where his head was and where his feet. And what happened to Sulemaan chacha who was shot? He magically disappeared did he? He didn't wonder how Rehaan and Chacha were shot? Rehaan could see Billi from far away but not him? Ugh. So much annoyance. Stupid git. Also, HOW DARE HE stop Sanam/Seher from seeing Rehaan one last freaking time?! Rehaan would have definitely wanted his "friend" to see him. He could have gotten Billi inside with some excuse and let Seher see Rehaan. But you can't expect his brain to work of course. You deserve that hypnotizing witch, you really do. Maybe she can hypnotize him into acting like a normal guy with common sense and logic and brains.

exactly

Next are my twins. I want to seriously slap them. They are still hiding and lying. Why? No freaking clue. Seher can scream bloody murder as her heart is breaking for every bloody one to hear but she cannot go out and visit her lover for the last time as herself? Why couldn't Seher just enter as a humshakal who was Rehaan's GF? Aahil was already given a clue of that by Rehaan himself. This hiding business was not needed. And Seher deserves to see him one last time. I think tomorrow the wind will blow, removing the kafan from his face and she will get to see him before Haya drags her inside. And suddenly haya knows about SeHaan? And still the twins are unaware of Rahat dying? W*F?! wow wht a sister love they dont even knw their one sis is widow😡

Last but not the least, Rehaan for pushing Jahil away but not tackling him. You know like tackle him and fall on the floor together, you freaking moron! Your death is totally WASTED. It brought out nothing, no truth and no confession! You died for nothing you git! And now Jahil won't even let the love of your life, see your handsome face.😡 Also, your vampy mom is all set to kill your love. Good job dying and leaving her hanging just because you are a hero. Brainless Hero.😡
though you are totally mad at him bt u dont forget to mention his handsome face 😆

The rest, I'm not bothered about. Bunch of illogical baboons are what these characters are. I am not as sad with Rehaan's death, as I am furious with this pure stupidity and moronic-ness of the characters.

And now, I am going back to watching India Vs Pakistan. Good riddance, you stupid show. I can breathe a sigh of relief that I am out of here and don't have to see the future crap this show will show. Focus is what you wanted, focus is what you will get. 😛😛🤣

can i just laugh endlessly 🤣

Triv u make me laugh with ur comments time to time but this really got me 🤣 

i know how u feel gal 
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

But why??? The original couple was RaHa
FaHa has no fans

LOL I meant that only. my bad... they are so confusing.. not following them :/
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I honestly can't wait for season 3 to start. It's going to be very amusing. I especially can't wait to see how Seher will still be responsible for maybe even Jahil stepping on an ant and killing it. 😳🤣 Not to mention the awesome support to Sanam2.⭐️ She is after all the wife and correct and demanding time and attention from him🤢 < No no, wrong smiley I meant. 😳 I wonder what sanam2 and jahil ka devil kid will be named. Maybe something with a Toe in it. 🤣 I am sure she won't even have to sleep with him. She will just look at him, pinch her hand, look at her tummy and voila, bun in the oven. 🤣

This cracked me up so bad! Especially the last part!
Originally posted by: tejaswie

HAHHAHA 🤣 if gul will see this post, she will sue all her writers and take you 😆  you ahve an amazing sense of humour 😳  okay coming to the track, yeah islam allows 4 wives,  here all will be named sanam 1, 2 ,3 ,4 .. in that one of them will be seher 😆    the remaining two can be lookalikes of sanam 2 ( triplets u know ) 😉 all will be illegally married by name sanam ahmed khan 😆
oh God height difference between brothers ? 😆  i never thought in that angle before 🤣 where are you getting all these idea from , im still rofling 🤣  
even i cant wait to see seher's posts in season 3 😆  i will miss all the entertainment if seher wont be part of season 3😭  
bun in the oven , pls hahhahhaha .. 
yeah season 3 will end with twins and triplets , some are normally born, others coming out magically when sanam2 just pinches her tummy  😆  this twins, triplets, humshakals are in indefinite loop, which will never end 😆 i cant type more, i have just imagined everything playing out LMAO 🤣  

Thank you. Thank you. 😳 But I'd rather eat grass than work with this incest loving Prod House. 🤣 Ohhh, so Seher may officially change her name to sanam too..🤣

There's is a height difference! Are you saying I am painting tall tales? NAHHHIII. 🤣

Oh Seher is the jaan of the show and the forum, everything revolves around her deed and what she says and what she doesn't do or say. 🤣 Nothing happens in the show without her fault..😲 I mean without her help.

Pffft..humshakals in indefinite loop 🤣 man, can't wait for Billi ke ancestors and future generations. The guy in this show have like dormant genes, only the mothers genes create the baby and they make it look EXACTLY like them..like moles and birthmarksm voice and all. 🤣

Sneha and Nikita: LOL Glad I could make you guys laugh. We deserve a little fun, don't we? 😆

Oh and Mandy doesn't mind, I am sure. She is just as pissed off with the characters and story, I assure you. She knows how we genuinely feel.