Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Really sad endg.
Ronan is an evil.
Heart wrenching story😭
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Unres, but the main thing is you have so much guts that you made an evil dead for rohan, kavya wil be standing beside you trying to strangle your neck for making her rohan this much evil.. Just kidding sudha.. Truly amazing workEdited by uma88 - 9 years ago
shruthi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I cant stop myself from commenting to ur story though i have to study !! 
Omg i cant imagine u wrote such brutal story !!! This again proved uuu r just an awsome superb writer !! Everybody ends their last story with happy ending and uuu just kill the leads here U r different yaar !! 
Coming to the update haawww madhu telling rk just kill me dont let anybody know  wat happen to me was really very painful !! rk shud have hit rohan in his abdomen also !! Or else must have kicked him very hardly at that region or else cut with a knife !! These type of rapists shud be given very khatarnak punishment !! 
EVIL DEAD first i thought it as some ghost os as there is a horror movie named evil dead but no this was just a shock to mee ! The title is very apt for this os written by sudha !! last para yaar the way u ended ur writings and this story including all the names of ur story was coool  and best !! From Where u get this type of ideas girl !Rk took a brutal badla from rohan for his BIWI !! Isnt like badlapur story ?? Awww i will miss ur pms now definitely ! Thanks for giving us awsome and best stories !! Love u yaar !! Tata bubie now its really study time !! 
Edited by shruthi14 - 9 years ago
AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res
Unres

Standing ovation for you !!! You need guts to write smthng lik this
but wen u start telling which rk had in his kit ... I was shocked and i understood that aaj rohan kutte se bhi bori maut marega
so i skipe and came to d last para ... I just couldnt read it ... Sorry
but i liked d last para so much !!! it was a very nice end to ur story
Edited by AzraZaidi - 9 years ago
Mikolingam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very emotional and painful to read  your story moved me to tears. You have written so well the rape part and Madhu's and Rk's pain .
Very talented . Pls continue to write more 
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Darling applauds for u
i never knew u r going to conpletely blow us up with ur finale os
i m just speechless
n there is no need of lectures but hugs n claps for u
u have justified rks revenge fully n i dnt think law wld have done a lil of justice to wat madhu faced but her hubby did it for her tgats wat the power of love i feel n then he didnt spend a second on living but fulfilled his other promise too by going back to his biwi
n i absolutely loved the way u made rk analyse all ur stories in the final dialouge it was fantastic idea
n to conclude i wld say evil dead was really really very evil n its going to be my fav. stories after lsam n dancing doll
love u twinnie n i ll miss ur writings but i wont force u to continue bcoz i know u need time for urself but i ll hope u ll write something on occassional basis n overall ur journey as a writer wld always be remembered . Stay blessed
all the best to u . Edited by Love-Blossoms - 9 years ago
.PassionateLuv. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice OS sudha 😳
HBD kavya dear 😊
vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hai Sudha 
It's a tragic story but still u proved Ur self as the best
The last paragraph remembers all Ur stories

Edited by vasavi_sri - 9 years ago
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome well written 
thanks for pm πŸ‘πŸΌ
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very emotional story. I love ur stories .l like u included ur stories name in last para.miss u .