Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

dont kill me please ^_^ - Page 2

eshalrashid thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: wind_dancer

No dear, nobody is angry at u or will be cause we all have been openly appreciating our fav villian Chirags efforts of bringing our Ishveer together.. And we all are too happy with all those Ishveer moments so no need to be scared.πŸ˜†

ohh *relief* phewπŸ˜†
now the good scenes of ishveer will be approaching soon 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah I just saw the pic. What is Colors up to now? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• The last thing we want is Colors promoting the RR thing now. Or may be I am just over reacting. (I tend to do that a lot when it comes to EK serials. πŸ˜†)
eshalrashid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: matsh

Yes, Chirkut acted well yesterday, I agree with you.
Btw, No one is going to kill you, everyone is in good mood due to the Ishveer moments, saree and chimes and safety pins and all .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And definitely we owe him a lot ! Forget the fact that he is just clearing the problems he himself created !! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

what a role has he been signed for?? 😳
creating problems and solving them too he acted as a perfect mathematicians because i can never solve out the problems the maths created itself πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
eshalrashid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OriginalsFan

Can anyone tell me where are Chirag's parents??? They have just disappearedπŸ˜•

dear sooner or later, EK forgets half of her crew cast of the show always πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: LadyMeringue

Yeah I just saw the pic. What is Colors up to now? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• The last thing we want is Colors promoting the RR thing now. Or may be I am just over reacting. (I tend to do that a lot when it comes to EK serials. πŸ˜†)

I will stop
watching if RR ever happens! 
eshalrashid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyMeringue

Actually Chirag is basically cleaning up the mess he created in the first place. πŸ˜† But these days, after watching prancing pixie Ri, brooding, obsessive Sharman, eccentric women Baa and Amba, poetry lover Laxmi and scowling, ungrateful Disha, we have learnt to value Chirkut A LOT! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Chirag has actually got class. Atleast he doesn't tear our eardrums, though he is a prancing pixie around Ranveer and is obsessive around him too! 🀣 That's why he can't bear Ishaani near Ranveer at all. Ranveer is not his competition, Ishaani is. πŸ€ͺ Forget Ishaani, Chirag has fallen for Ranveer so bad, that he is practically going to be silent and bear Ranveer's torture on him today just because he loves him so much! πŸ˜‰

Now, if this isn't love, I don't know what is. πŸ‘πŸ€ͺ

Disclaimer: Don't kill me and don't try to throw slippers, tomatoes, eggs or any such articles on me. All such articles should be redirected to the CV's or else Baa and Amba. Thank you. πŸ˜†

awesome post πŸ‘πŸ‘
actually he himself acted as to become a millionaire πŸ˜†
but all the time he forgot our beloved ranveer will never give up 😳
raaton raat unhn ne tina as a gift di aur sbh othtae h khichaye honi uski πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and lastly yes chiro darling is really very dear to us and better than among all the mental retarded villeins😳😳