Posted: 9 years ago
1.2 Billion people are expected to be watching this match
I put 300 on pakistan taking it out ..enough said. 
the odds were in indias favour.
I put 300 last world cup and lost it .. but gained watching my dads family cry .. PRICELESS

• Edited by D3viL - 9 years ago
    I love the flower you drew on it ... the best part about the image I should say. Edited by hotm3ss - 9 years ago
    Originally posted by D3viL

... speechless .. 

yeah... speechless in awe. 
    Originally posted by hotm3ss

yeah... speechless in awe. 

cuz i draw better than you? .. don't be ill teach you .. I'm an artist you can be my first student. 

.. first you need to select the appropriate pixel size drawing brush 

cuz i draw better than you? .. don't be ill teach you .. I'm an artist you can be my first student. 

.. first you need to select the appropriate pixel size drawing brush 

😆 ... I don't think I can ever get there ... it's just... unbelievably gorgeous.
    Originally posted by hotm3ss

😆 ... I don't think I can ever get there ... it's just... unbelievably gorgeous.

you wouldn't believe me if i told you that the flower that beholds you, that is the most critical feature in this piece that is on par with the greats .. It only took me 5 seconds if that!  I think maybe even 3 seconds. I could do it with my eyes closed. the most time consuming and nerve wracking decision was shall i paint the stem partially blue too? to emphasise the delicacy of the flower. it is blue too.. and india wears blue... can you not see the correlation emerging before your eyes? 

edit: the flower is for V-DAY! for penta btw.
    Edited by D3viL - 9 years ago
    ... Edited by hotm3ss - 9 years ago

you wouldn't believe me if i told you that the flower that beholds you, that is the most critical feature in this piece that is on par with the greats .. It only took me 5 seconds if that!  I think maybe even 3 seconds. I could do it with my eyes closed. the most time consuming and nerve wracking decision was shall i paint the stem partially blue too? to emphasise the delicacy of the flower. it is blue too.. and india wears blue... can you not see the correlation emerging before your eyes? 

edit: the flower is for V-DAY! for penta btw.

Remind me to remind you of your Picasso moment when you change your username next time.. and I always suspected that you love penta more than me ... but you proved it today. ðŸ¥º

It's going to be an insane match. I can not wait. It will be shown shit at night where I live, but I just need to see it. I have tried to explain to my friend that it's not just a match, but it's a war 😆 Last time in 2011, it took me several days to get over Pakistan's defeat. 😡 I didn't care about the money I lost betting on them, but they just disappoint me big time. I hope they do better now and win!

Na ishq mein na pyaar mein, jo maza India ki haar mein! 😈
    Originally posted by Rumination

It's going to be an insane match. I can not wait. It will be shown shit at night where I live, but I just need to see it. I have tried to explain to my friend that it's not just a match, but it's a war 😆 Last time in 2011, it took me several days to get over Pakistan's defeat. 😡 I didn't care about the money I lost betting on them, but they just disappoint me big time. I hope they do better now and win!

Na ishq mein na pyaar mein, jo maza India ki haar mein! 😈

Pakistan has almost lost...how do u feel now😛😆😆