Posted: 9 years ago
I think people should never let themselves down. I'm a pretty self-conscious person, and can be fairly critical about my perceived flaws and idiosyncrasies. So it's nice to take time to appreciate my good qualities, and I invite you to do the same. What do you like most about yourself?

For me I love my big brown eyes, my nerdiness 😆, my ability to soothe others who are in pain, and that I care about the situations, about the people and want to help as much as possible.
i like your thick wavy hair and your big brown eyes too.
I like my sense of humour 
It's hard to come up with a list of things you like about yourself but ...
off the top of my head, when I see some people around me, I take pride in the fact that I don't try to encroach upon someone's personal space on purpose just to make them feel uncomfortable. 

I like that I'm extremely caring, and can't see others in sorrow.. always there  to make people smile 
also i like that ppl love me ðŸ˜† 
looks- eyes(eyelashes to be specific😛)
personality-I like the fact that I'm competitive thus the nerdy me ðŸ˜†
Honestly I hate myself... I feel im ugly and too pathetic...and my frnds always tell me m too harsh on myself...bt i cant help it😆

Still If i have to write a few things...well lemme think...i think my nose is decent😳... bt i have birthmark in my eyes which ruins my pics😭 
other than that sometimes im very sensitive person and feel too much of other people's pain <-- so it starts affecting me negatively as well... But one thing is for sure that my heart is clean...i never wish bad for anyone...and i always try to spread love😳
Originally posted by rits08

Honestly I hate myself... I feel im ugly and too pathetic...and my frnds always tell me m too harsh on myself...bt i cant help it😆

Still If i have to write a few things...well lemme think...i think my nose is decent😳... bt i have birthmark in my eyes which ruins my pics😭 
other than that sometimes im very sensitive person and feel too much of other people's pain <-- so it starts affecting me negatively as well... But one thing is for sure that my heart is clean...i never wish bad for anyone...and i always try to spread love😳

ritz.. you have nice brown eyes and wavy hair too! LOL and you looked pretty fit in jeans... and you have decent height too. and you are very caring and sweet.. and you like babies.
Originally posted by D3viL

ritz.. you have nice brown eyes and wavy hair too! LOL and you looked pretty fit in jeans... and you have decent height too. and you are very caring and sweet.. and you like babies.

hey Sul...when did u saw me? u were gone from fb wen i joined😆
but thanks ðŸ¤— 
i love Ashu and Aydu... im Aydu's first gf😎
Originally posted by rits08

hey Sul...when did u saw me? u were gone from fb wen i joined😆
but thanks ðŸ¤— 
i love Ashu and Aydu... im Aydu's first gf😎

i was there when they were born.. and for a few months after. And I remember you went to visit .. and i have a good memory you were wearing a spotted shirt.. or someone was.. and you went over a few times too. That was really cool of you, sharing your time and supporting someone in a new environment. 

so you are supportive, kind and thoughtful and you have big brown eyes! you are really cute .. what more do you want? 
Originally posted by D3viL

i was there when they were born.. and for a few months after. And I remember you went to visit .. and i have a good memory you were wearing a spotted shirt.. or someone was.. and you went over a few times too. That was really cool of you, sharing your time and supporting someone in a new environment. 

so you are supportive, kind and thoughtful and you have big brown eyes! you are really cute .. what more do you want? 

I love Shells...me and my bf used to visit Shelly each weekend...we used to love visiting them... Both Shell and her hubby are so good...so sweet...and  OMG holding Aydu and Ashu in my hands was the bestest thing that happened to me... I babysat Aydu once...i held him in my arms...played wid him...and den made him to sleep... such beautiful moments...i will always cherish them...and i wish i get to see them soon someday...they have grown up so much😳

I dont want much in my life...bas meri and mere bf ka career settle ho jaye so dat v can get engaged atleast😳... nahi toh these rishtas and all keep coming and gets me really irritated...aesa ladka hai waise hai and blah blah blah😆