Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

123pritha thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
sony pratap is certainly not history
no respect for others except DB and his promise  to her what about other promises Pratap????

specially his word "maa trabhmi sarvo pari hai"
motherland was, is and always will he his priority

where is this pratap????????????😡😡😡

in precap cv's  will try to show pratap worrying about mewar in jail(as per SBS)
but he is certainly late bcuz if he leaves chittod
he is indirectly opening the gates of chittor for Akbar

truth should be out
pratap should stay in chittod

if he  himself is the reason for leaving chittod
then it is certainly not Maharana Pratap
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GenomeAnalysis

I sincerely apologize for my harsh words. Please forgive me if I've offended you. I just finished watching Thursday's episode and was frustrated by Pratap's silence. I let my anger write my words. 

What you wrote here was apt. In fact you have used nicer words to vent. You echoed my and many others' sentiments here, and I agree. This Pratap is a moron, point blank.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi everyone,

I do know that y'all are frustrated at the way the character of Maharana Pratap is framed in the show (currently). However, it is important to note that a fiction show cannot be based on the exact lines of history. There is always a difference between history and the current era of today, and daily soaps move their storyline according to what's needed and necessary.

You have utilised the best diction to vent out your frustration - I have no objection to that and this is not a Warning. It's just a friendly reminder that we should limit our frustrations to the best use of words that we can, so that the character/actor is not bashed. Keep in mind that a show based on a historic icon will only have similarities to history, it will not depict the exact same situations and sides. 

Thank you for your continued support,

Maharana Pratap Development Team
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
The show is in no way related to the Great King Maharana Pratap...
Certain manipulations and editions of events are welcome, as not everything can be portrayed on tv...but a full reversal, or I dare say, butchering of the main character itself is saddening... 

It only adds to the negativity... and people who are unaware of real events will take this to be true...as they may not notice the disclaimers too..
GenomeAnalysis thumbnail

Yeah, sorry about that. I apologized immediately because I regretted my words the moment after I posted them and wasn't entirely sure how to delete my post.

I know history cannot be portrayed exactly. I never had the opportunity to read Indian history and don't actually know about Maharana Pratap but thought this show would teach me at least a little about him despite some deviations.

I had loved the character and hated how he was being portrayed now. But I guess a person cannot be perfect and it's his flaws that make him human.

A black dot sticks out quite prominently on a blank white paper, similarly the amount of negative traits embedded in Pratap over the past few weeks really stood out over the superior personality that had previously been constructed for him.

And since I'd gotten so attached to him, seeing him behave as he did angered me. If I didn't like the character to begin with, I would have never cared as much as I did. 

I apologize for my post. 

Originally posted by: christiandior.

Hi everyone,

I do know that y'all are frustrated at the way the character of Maharana Pratap is framed in the show (currently). However, it is important to note that a fiction show cannot be based on the exact lines of history. There is always a difference between history and the current era of today, and daily soaps move their storyline according to what's needed and necessary.

You have utilised the best diction to vent out your frustration - I have no objection to that and this is not a Warning. It's just a friendly reminder that we should limit our frustrations to the best use of words that we can, so that the character/actor is not bashed. Keep in mind that a show based on a historic icon will only have similarities to history, it will not depict the exact same situations and sides. 

Thank you for your continued support,

Maharana Pratap Development Team

I beg to differ from you. Why can't it depict the history as it happened ? And if it can not, then a disclaimer should be added that it's a fiction show & has NOTHING to do with history. Who has given the CVs the right to slaughter history ?
Bobbi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiza1960

I beg to differ from you. Why can't it depict the history as it happened ? And if it can not, then a disclaimer should be added that it's a fiction show & has NOTHING to do with history. Who has given the CVs the right to slaughter history ?

I'm afraid for this, you need to contact the Production House of show. The disclaimer, or change of the historic event(s) is not in our hands.
Bobbi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: GenomeAnalysis

Yeah, sorry about that. I apologized immediately because I regretted my words the moment after I posted them and wasn't entirely sure how to delete my post.

I know history cannot be portrayed exactly. I never had the opportunity to read Indian history and don't actually know about Maharana Pratap but thought this show would teach me at least a little about him despite some deviations.

I had loved the character and hated how he was being portrayed now. But I guess a person cannot be perfect and it's his flaws that make him human.

A black dot sticks out quite prominently on a blank white paper, similarly the amount of negative traits embedded in Pratap over the past few weeks really stood out over the superior personality that had previously been constructed for him.

And since I'd gotten so attached to him, seeing him behave as he did angered me. If I didn't like the character to begin with, I would have never cared as much as I did. 

I apologize for my post. 

There is absolutely no need for you to apologise for anything! What you said were your thoughts about the show. I just left a note to ensure that it does not lead to any bashing of the character/actor.

It's all good!
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think this kind of distortion when comes to our great warrior like Maharana Pratap, it hurts history lovers as well as it spreads wrong info to those like me who has little idea about such heroes...I think that its kind of humiliation to the Maharana Pratap (I am talking about character.)
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LOL, the distortion has happened even before the older Pratap came in!