OS - We Found Love in a Hopeless Place - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nichuss

mihika and romi
nicely written

poor souls...

due to their stupidity they ended like this

Stupidity- bang on nisha. I so agree with you, what they did was not acceptable at all when they know they have their families who they should trust more. 

I can still forgive romi(a huge perhaps) but mihika? Her reason behind the stupid marriage is just bizzare and nonsense. I don't buy it and nor do I sympathize with her. 

Thank you!
Originally posted by shravani_2311

amazng dear...

Thanks buddy!
Originally posted by usaonly

Beautiful OS Amna both are made mistake and they are known and accept it. They are understand each other so well what they went through and glad  you made them meet not only once but twice so they can talk and find solace in their company. Really beautiful portray in different angle that different from Ishra.😊

Thank you jum!
@ bold- yes, the entire crux of this write up :)
Originally posted by NocturnalBeing

A beautifully worded piece. 

Thank you NIV :)
Originally posted by prachi_vrushan

wow it was awesome
simply mind blowing

Thank you :)
Originally posted by crazy_neha

Di as u.knw chasing cars is one of my fav of ur writings dis one was really simple yet superb to read.

Is it?
Aww thanks neha darling :)
I loved it...
U know I was one of those ppl who didn't want Romi mihika..even...but after reading chasing cars u made me change my mind...
This being prologue to it...I have loved it ..for some reason..I have tears in my eyes..u have written their turmoil so well...
👏
Originally posted by yhmmylife

I loved it...
U know I was one of those ppl who didn't want Romi mihika..even...but after reading chasing cars u made me change my mind...
This being prologue to it...I have loved it ..for some reason..I have tears in my eyes..u have written their turmoil so well...
👏

Anjali its always a pleasure to entertain you all specially when one can connect at the same wavelength, thank you for comprehending the thought process :)
Wonderful Amna. I loved the way you drew a parallel between romi and mihika and their realization (a bit late) that they should have consulted their families.
Loved it!
Hello Amna,
Happy Valentine's Day!
To be honest I was bit reluctant to read this OS at first because I like to read only Ishra stories.😳 but then whatever you write is so thoughtful & always a treat to read. Beautiful it was as always.😊

Hope to get Ishra OS someday as a surprise! 😉