Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Posting wishes here cos I know how much you love KK just like me๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Have a great year ahead๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank u so much for all the lovely posts you make so frequently.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—.Its always a pleasure n great deal of fun to read your lovely posts๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š And a BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU to you for introducing K parivaar..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I love you behna๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ but I wont share KK with you๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Enjoy karliyo Nikki..hope u have a fantastic day and an even more fantastic year ahead๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And hope all the loves of your life..GR, KP, AB and that Manan guy[sorry dont knw his name properly..dont follow the show๐Ÿ˜›] keep showering u with more of their love๐Ÿ˜ƒโค๏ธ

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omg aishu...yaar bday aaj nahi kal hai..feb 28...bt wow i dnt mind gettin such sweet wish along witht yummilicious cake in advance...thank u so much dear...thnx to KK v bonded so well...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
JniISHRA83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really missing "KK"...A Big thanks to you for bringing him in to our Dil/Forum๐Ÿค—โ˜บ๏ธ...And Thanks to Karan also yaar๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š