Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Premarlove455 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: suhanakkt

πŸ˜†

when I used to watch ssk (golden days of rosid) if anything happens to simar then very few deepika fan start spread rumors about ssk going off air.as they think without her that show going off air πŸ˜†.even one of her fan used to tell me deepika herself told her ssk going of air or she is quitting lol.when shoaib left they all blamed rosid and said because of them old prem quits and they have proof about it , loosers.πŸ˜†everyone knows it simar won't die she will be mentally ill,don't they read news ,sbs,or those ?idiot.

So true they love to blame others when there actors fault.
Soo uneducated when that shoaib left SSK those old Premar fan blaming Dheeraj and rosid.
How stupied it was him that " QUITS" SSK.
Dheeraj or rosid didn't kick him or cvs. It was him.

So it'd old Premar fan doesn't want Dipika to be part of SSK so that's they keep making rumours.
Lol

suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Premarlove455 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First I didn't hate shoaib coz I didn't know who is.
Came to forums found that shoaib was prem.
Hate him coz of his old Premar Coz passing words to favourite actors and Jodi.

Lol isn't common sense when employee quits job then employer doesn't want them back.

So those ppl blaming Dheeraj

Edited by Premarlove455 - 9 years ago
Vassu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is just a rumour...
nd wt the hell old fans still nt leaving dheeraj...dont hav sense nd the language they use is just slum nd all stupid words on him...also requesting colors nt 2 post simar with premanjali...this is tooo much nw...also dear did u see when they gv  hug scene of premar they started bashing dipika...lol hw can they be dipika fans...
dont hav any other work
always bug into other issues
frankly most ppl saw this show nt becoz of storyline...its just 2 watch one glimpse of their fav actors (premar r rosid) i watch for that only...just a small scene of premar anjali
dharika09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sure tat must b rumour ya dnt wry our rosidians r strong tan ssk so dnt wry k va but no rosid scene πŸ˜­
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

do you think I am imagined that?I even get irritated to see ssk,sns kind of crap show got good trp and airline,Everest or yudh kind of show suffering for low trp.but trp sunty does like this show.BV was number 1show before as weekday but nowdays its ssk .

are baba mere ko kahe attack karrahe ho... πŸ˜•

TRP .. kuch bhi
suhanakkt thumbnail
are baba mere ko kahe attack karrahe ho... πŸ˜•

TRP .. kuch bhi
[/QUOTE]

nehi main kyun tumhe attack karungi?lol my great hindi .i dont mean to i just said πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ssk is no. 1 show on colors ,don't think so
suhanakkt thumbnail
πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: Anaya_

Ssk is no. 1 show on colors ,don't think so

it is dear but I always said as a weekday show .i don't count weekend show like kkk,cnk,code red etc.
you can see after ssk its meri ashiqi,uddan,bv etc.last week ssk trp was 3.6 and all of them together kkk is number 1with 4trp then ssk3.6
Nilima2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜›

it is dear but I always said as a weekday show .i don't count weekend show like kkk,cnk,code red etc.
you can see after ssk its meri ashiqi,uddan,bv etc.last week ssk trp was 3.6 and all of them together kkk is number 1with 4trp then ssk3.6

Sorry but what's kkk?