The bloody aftermath...12.2.2015

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

To have to tell your sister dressed in wedding finery, her husband to be is dead.Gosh, the guilt Sanam must be feeling. She told Rehan to take Seher with him...

And Rehan said, he wasn't so selfish to take a sister away in her sister's hour of need.And that awful feeling, when you think of things you should have done instead..

If only I did things differently...

If only we didn't insist upon revenge, and chose love instead,

If only I forced Rehan to take Seher with him,

If only I stopped him when his Taweez fell,

If only I hadn't told him to go to Bappa's mandhir before he left,

If only my sindhoor box didn't spill, 

But if things went differently,Aahil would be dead,

And Sanam would be in my shoes...
Oh the burden of empathy...

We lost the war Seher... Tanveer succeeded in her game..
" Because of one sister, the other sister's happiness is shattered. "

The twins think, Tanveer has won the battle against them, And Tanveer thinks the twins schemed this punishment for her all along...

Sanam2 injects some steel in Tanveer. In extreme grief, to be handed someone to blame, someone to hate as the cause is like pouring kerosene into a fire.

Tanveer will illogically blame Sanam for Rehan's death, apparently it was the twins game all along, to punish her by putting Rehan at risk herself.

Although it sounds absolutely ridiculous and illogical, Tanveer will blame the twins for Rehan's death. She was the culprit, but the twins' were the orchestrators in her mind. 

Sanam2 plays a dangerous game. She's become a cold and calculated manipulator. This is going to end badly for everyone. Her plan was to degrade Sanam in Aahil's eyes all along.

We hope, Aahil won't believe Tanveer at all, because Sanam was with him the whole time. And Rehan took a bullet that was meant for him... 

Nawab murder truth sidelined for now... as everyone grieved for their loved one, Rehan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have to admire to 4Lions and Gul Khan in a way. They went for the 'fresh story' before the story and ratings fizzled out.πŸ˜†

It's either end on a high note, drag and end on a low note, or hit refresh.

The last option was chosen. With end of Tanveer comes the end of this season.  Whether or not Aahil will learn the truth by the end is a question mark. Maybe he chalks it up to Tanveer's madness over her loss of her son, or maybe he learns it. One thing though, it should be no surprise that it would all come to a head so quickly. Reveal/Downfall was always going to the last climax with a quick denouement. It was a question of which of the first two options would be chosen. But they went with the third option at a time when they could've stretched further without any real story.

And they didn't have any real way to develop and show the S2 story any further. it was either stretch and try to delay.or the three options.

I have no idea what story they could have in mind for S3 when it's the same characters though.

So we will see it all culminating and coming to an end within a week I guess. 

Sanam2 playing the instigator to Tanveer .is something which should've been so obviously expected, but I hadn't even considered it till I read it.

Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sanam 2 is a cold blooded stone hearted mean conniving bitch n is very good at her act...that i must applaudπŸ‘ i mean im in no way endorsing or supporting or justifying her actions but shes very good at her game no doubt... 
Tanveer is already in an emotionally vulnerable state.. She knew thers one way to put her out of the guilt. I.e to put the blame on tp her arch enemies... N she did it quite convincingly...i know it seems illogical totally illogical but for Tanveer it dint... 

O that scene bwtween twins was totally heart wrenching... Yhe way Seher broke down ... It was so heartbreaking... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ initial denial n then acceptance ... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ tomorrow will be another show of raw emotions ... Looking forward to it... Being drenched in tears again... 

On a lighter side Btw Amra just had a haurcut n she wanted to show it off...gosh such a funny way to incorporate that in the stoyline... Among all the cries n heavy heart after the precap i could not control my laughter ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think there have been traditions where loose hair (more so unbraided hair) signified mourning. Though the new haircut probably led to the incorporation of it within the show.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I have to say Sanam 2 is one disgusting women. She got that nut case Tanveer to believe that this was a conspiracy? That too by the two girls who probably loved Rehan more than she did!

Seher's breakdown? It was SO tough to watch. I always loved Rehan and I thought he was a really cool guy. All her memories of him just broke my heart, all those scenes when they first met and then their love story spanning the last 5 to 6 months.

I STILL remember the first time they met at that Cafe and Rehan thought Seher was Sanam and she went along with it! What a hopeful beginning that was? Then it all came crashing down to where it is now! Just speechless! I dont know how much pain QH viewers are supposed to take?

Now I dont think there will be a SAHIL either, coz that Witch wont let it happen. She will probably kill Tanveer and I dont think Aahil will ever know she was the killer of his Dad and Rehan! Season 3 will be Sanam 2 and Aahil playing house together with Sanam2's kid she has passed off as Aahil's!

Maybe just MAYBE we will get to see Sanam as an independent women again. Seher God know's what they will do to her. But I think Sanam 2 will frame her for the murder of Rehan and she will go to jail!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

I have to admire to 4Lions and Gul Khan in a way. They went for the 'fresh story' before the story and ratings fizzled out.πŸ˜†

The last option was chosen. With end of Tanveer comes the end of this season.  Whether or not Aahil will learn the truth by the end is a question mark. Maybe he chalks it up to Tanveer's madness over her loss of her son, or maybe he learns it. One thing though, it should be no surprise that it would all come to a head so quickly. Reveal/Downfall was always going to the last climax with a quick denouement. It was a question of which of the first two options would be chosen. But they went with the third option at a time when they could've stretched further without any real story.

And they didn't have any real way to develop and show the S2 story any further. it was either stretch and try to delay.or the three options.

I have no idea what story they could have in mind for S3 when it's the same characters though.

Sanam2 playing the instigator to Tanveer .is something which should've been so obviously expected, but I hadn't even considered it till I read it.

Your right something had to give and the Revenge story had to end! Season 2 was always pitted as the revenge story of how Tanveer and Sanam will be pitted against each other. How Sanam will know the truth of her past and how it will be Sanam Vs Tanveer!

Well eventually it became The Twins Vs Tanveer. Either ways, the original synopsis of this being about ASYA's daughter learning the past and coming up to rival Tanveer is correct! However to end Season 2, they could have ended it with Tanveer's exposure, her death and the exit of Kala Kalu (to jail hopefully). Exit of Rehan and Seher as they move overseas. Exit of Rahat and Haya and end of Faiz, (However they plan to do that).

Then they could have focused on SAHIL and the Witch and what will happen there, and also if they needed to bring Billi 2 to the story for a new angle. But there was no need to end Season 2 as a tragedy with the death of Rehan when it is CLEAR that it has had no effect on Tanveer. Instead of accepting her own mistakes which led to her having to pay the ultimate price. (which is what Rehan always tried to tell her), she is now blaming the twins and probably try to kill them again!

So even Rehan's ultimate wish was not fulfilled and his death was a waste! I just cant handle that part! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
zzz15 thumbnail
I can't believe I wasted my life on this show. 
The heartbreak isn't worth it...was it not bad enough when AsYa and rest of Khan family was brutally murdered? 

Anyhow...will probably see what their premise is for the mass overhaul in QH. 

Good job CVs...never fail to amaze me with your utter laziness and lack of care. 

There is literally no balance in this show...it's always evil winning. Why go through the torture if we don't get the triumph? I know we haven't seen this entire story play out, but honestly if they do plan to have a "season 3" and not reveal the twins or the fact that Tanveer committed horrible sins, I think I might just stop watching. 

IAs viewers we deserve some effing closure after having to watch lazy screenplay, horrible writing, and skewed characterization for the sake of dragging the plot these past 5 months. 

Really hoping they give a proper end to Tanveer before this "reset" button on QH begins. Especially after this episode. 

There has been so much darkness in this season...felt like I was watching Saawariya where there are all sorts of human emotions, but the background/setting is always dark foreshadowing only pain and unhappy endings. 
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

the speed at which she absolved herself of wrongdoing was unnerving...

Surely a human being can in that depths of despair see that this was her fault. With all her flashbacks on Rehan praying she will be forgiven of her sins, Rehan telling her she will pay dearly for her greed, etc etc..., one would think at least his death would bring her to heel...

They didn't show this clearly, but did Sanam2 hypnotize her too? I hate this !

I thought Tanveer was the ultimate evil.
But she was a predictable evil, one whose methodology we knew. Then when news of a new vamp came, I got nervous. Because as far as vamps go, this PH has a upgoing trend in the scale of viciousness.

True enough Sanam2 came, and soon became the most powerful vamp to date.

WHy she can do anything?!

WHy not just imprison Aahil to her in love, and make him throw the twins and Tanveer out?
Why this convoluted and nasty need for bloodbath, poison and decimation of love? Why vow to make Aahil hate Sanam, instead of making Aahil love her instead? That is far more dangerous.

This PH is not a skittish pony when it comes to uncomfortable situations. The last few months of SaHil is proof enough. 

The fact that Season3 is starting, with the main love triangle intact doesn't indicate a "fresh" storyline at all. 

It has a reminiscent memory of the story of Rashid, Dilshaad and Shireen. 

Oh, and yes, young Amrapalli Gupta.. for good measure. "Innocent" for now.

sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Don't know what is going to happen, as everything is controlled by twisted finger.
Don't know about belief of Aahil, the question now is whether he would ever know his father's killer?

Everything is clouded so my hope.

Originally posted by: micshy

Sanam 2 is a cold blooded stone hearted mean conniving bitch n is very good at her act...that i must applaudπŸ‘ i mean im in no way endorsing or supporting or justifying her actions but shes very good at her game no doubt... 

Tanveer is already in an emotionally vulnerable state.. She knew thers one way to put her out of the guilt. I.e to put the blame on tp her arch enemies... N she did it quite convincingly...i know it seems illogical totally illogical but for Tanveer it dint... 

O that scene bwtween twins was totally heart wrenching... Yhe way Seher broke down ... It was so heartbreaking... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ initial denial n then acceptance ... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ tomorrow will be another show of raw emotions ... Looking forward to it... Being drenched in tears again... 

On a lighter side Btw Amra just had a haurcut n she wanted to show it off...gosh such a funny way to incorporate that in the stoyline... Among all the cries n heavy heart after the precap i could not control my laughter ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How amazing it would be if Dilshad appeared, and gave Tanveer a showdown at this funeral. Expose her for the Unrepentant Pretentious Feline Murderous W*tch she is. And ended her life by her hand.

She shouldn't have made the twins ruin themselves for revenge like this. Look at these two girls. Their lives burnt to ashes. Seher was SO happy, now look at her. Sanam fought and fought for Aahil, now look at her. Still victim to Black Magic Woman. ANd still she doesnt have Aahil. 

Was it worth this?

Where was those "Leaves from the grave" that saved them? Why would Asad and Zoya's spirits want THIS for their daughters? No parent will make their kids destroy themselves to avenge them.

All those Peer Baba premonitions? For this ultimate end?