ArHi SS#3:One Winter.COMPLETED. Replies:Pg 72. 24/3,01/4,22/4, 30/05 - Page 70

Posted: 9 years ago
HI. I had your story when you started but then studies took me away.
So coming back I finished all chapters in one go. It was a lovely read. I love your ending. Everything resolved peacefully. I just love arnav here. And ofcourse Akash. In fact everyone actually except sheetal. She was a menace!

And haha subradra got what she deserved! The relationship between khushi and manorama was interesting. Manorama has such a good husband. He stood up for her even with his son. 

Your description made nainital seem so beautiful. I liked that Arnav is the youngest here. And that khushi is a muslim. First time I read this angle being tried even if it wasn't covered much. 

So great story! πŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 8 years ago
I have no idea how did I miss the ending :(
Anyways now I read it and loved it so much...gonna miss this beautiful story. ...thanks
Hope you will write something new soon

I loved the conversation between Aakash, Khushi and Manorama...by the going of things I'd have expected either one of them to explain everything to Aaksah and Manorama was even ready for that but I loved it that they protected the secret between themselves and reached a truce with Aakash

And the secret itself! God Saiyu... why didn't I think of it?I had considered so many complicated scenarios (Now don't ask mte what because they're wrong anyway and I don't remember much) but this one... next time you write a story I want to be able to find your mystery bas! And now I have to go through the chapters to find the clues you said you left?

Having your nephew asleep in a bundle in your hands is the best feeling ever. I loved that situation... their conversation was just so mature considering their ages... and seriously was it even necessary to inform their elders officially that they were dating? Like he said they've been caught in awkward positions a lot of times for that :P

So many dears'? Because Khushi said it was nice when he called her that? The ring was so beautiful especially so when he so endearingly told her that it was bought with the little money he had earned by working... monetary value doesn't determine the actual value of the gift ... The promise of hamesha ... So dreamy

So Aman and Savita finally? I tried so hard to put a face to them ... I failed πŸ˜­

And finally I loved the way how the ending of the story was similar to the beginning in extremely different circumstances... The story began with Khushi swinging, Arnav jogging, Manorama watching and ended in the same swing ... A comical character from the show and you made her the center here... I don't know the original character so without comparison I would say that your characterization of Manorama was fantastic! And even though Mama didn't have much space he played his part well... I wish the show had handled these characters better too

Finally... I'm so sorry for taking so long to read and comment Saiyu .. Really sorry

And again I wish you come up with another story soon. This story of yours brought out the reader in me once again after a long time and it was a feel good read. Thanks for that πŸ€—

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by asrcraze - 8 years ago
Hi..I am Radhika.
U can say I am your newest reader..as  when I come to know about all these fabulous writers in IF you had already removed your ffs..I was so sad that I can not read your ffs..so many members were recommending them. And now finally I'm reading your ss...πŸ˜›
Coming back to your ff...It is fantastic. The characterization is very different from the conventional one.
Like akash as elder brother.. Mamiji as more commanding woman..khushi as a mature teen..and specially arnav..he was so different than ASR we know...and I loved him for being typical teenager. The way he reacts to every situation it was perfect...!!! I just love this ss. I read it in one go yesterday...
I wish I was on IF when ipk was going on and all of you were writing such beautiful ffs one after the another...i missed that fun...still better late than never..!!!!
Once again...this was one of amazing ss I've ever read on IF..thank you😊
bachna  ay haseena ...lo mai agaya πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

hello saiyu 😳 how are you ?

commenting very late .. i know 😳 .. reason is still unknown πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

update was πŸ‘πŸΌ..

mama ji is nice  😊 i liked his conversation with akash  ..akash ar  arnav  k  lye  bohot acha  hua  k  mami  ji  n  khushi ka jhagda waghaira  khatam ho gyaπŸ˜† .. waisy  i saw  ayat n  khuchi ku discussing about khushi s mother ..  and i while reading  i  had also felt maybe khushi s  mom was nt  a bad  woman .. MU  ho skti   hai ..  but  anyways  manorma  was hurt and felt cheated too .. tou uska   ghussa  hona  theek hi hai ..

arnav  n  khushi πŸ˜† ...arnav is smart ..
πŸ˜›before going to  the Uk , he  is    announcing it to both the families  that  khushi is his  ''reserve '' πŸ˜†...

that  ring was pretty :) it was so sweet of arnav  to buy  it  with  his  money πŸ˜ƒ ❀️

it was a lovely story  saiyu .. thanks  for  sharing πŸ˜ƒ...

waisy i was  wondering ...can  you tell us  how  will  the  summer in  nanitaal and  in arshi s life be  ? 😳 

... mami  was like ghazala .. mujhy pta  hi nai chala 😳 ...

khushi did nt  had  a  friend in ipk ..  but  i  think  ..wo  payal  k sath  share   krti  thi  kafi  baaty ..about ASr specially ..   actually .. serial  k start  mai  hi  krti  thi .. post marriage there were hardly  any  khushi  -payal scenes :/

I am not being nice. I am being lazy πŸ˜ƒ For all my other stories, I used to scrap my replies to readers. And that was very time-consuming. So, I chose the easy way out this time. Sabko ek hi post main reply πŸ˜›i  always  knew it πŸ˜†

thank you  saiyu for the story ,  PMs ,  likes  & replies ..  i really  liked  OW  β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ  tfs

Finally got to read this!!!!
School got me so busy
So sad that this story is over...I enjoyed reading it
Amazing and an extremely fresh piece of work. The characters were awesome. Not black or white but with shades of grey. Extremely realistic. Btw, your opinion of Pakistani shows mirrors mine! I loved ZGH and Ghazala! I could feel the hill station vibe when I was reading your story. Loved it! Please do write more often. And PM me your stories. You did justice to each character you brought into your story. The story was well woven with no loopholes. I loved all the banners and the extra effort that you and some people did to give us those pictures! Amazing!
A good read. Aaungi aur likhne kl. Abhi ninni aarI :P
Edited :

Wow! Whattay story it was. I felt like I was watching a bollyWood movie - action, romance and family drama. really loved it. What I liked most about your story was the portrayal of teens these days - they are crazy, hormonal and reckless but at the same time they are mature and understanding too. True fact that there's no age for love. It can happen at 18 or 80 .

I liked the closure you gave to everyone's story -- manorama is more or less at peace with her past and khushi. Aman has found a good friend in savita and I hope in future a good life partner too. And as for arnav and khushi all is well that ends well. They are together with their family's consent. Happy for them.

a nice read!  
Edited by Dee_J - 8 years ago