Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarim.fatmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey anu sry I was very late to comment on ur update.    nevertheless it was an awesome update.    story is going in a nice way. sanyu is too much irritated by d marriage fiasco but after seeing rd she was attracted towards him. n now sanyu is in restaurant n bumped with someone n m sure it ll b rd.    let's c what happen next.    do update soon.
anudoll thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sarim.fatmi

hey anu sry I was very late to comment on ur update.   
nevertheless it was an awesome update.   
story is going in a nice way.
sanyu is too much irritated by d marriage fiasco but after seeing rd she was attracted towards him.
n now sanyu is in restaurant n bumped with someone n m sure it ll b rd.   
let's c what happen next.   
do update soon.

Ohh, it's all right what matters is that you like it.

They'll pakka meet in the post and then...
Will post the next one soon, need to make some changes in it.
Till then keep hoping I get some really good ideas regarding this.Edited by anudoll - 9 years ago
anudoll thumbnail
Wassup people!!!!! I missed you guys so much...
This is just a part  of whatever I have written, will post the next one by this evening...
Right now do read and let me know your precious reviews...
Here it goes-

Poles Apart- A SANDHIR STORY

Chapter 3 (a)

Back to the present

"Shit!" Sanyukta muttered as she bent down to pick her phone.

"Tum! yaha kya kar rahi ho?"... Randhir asked the girl infront him, who was heading to pick up her phone, which already lay scattered on the floor.

Sanyukta stopped midway as she heard a familiar voice. She looked up only to find the same pair of hypnotising, mesmerising... black orbs staring back at her. 

"Umm... Hi, nice to meet you... again." she said quickly getting up and giving him a sweet smile.

Randhir stood there dumbfounded not knowing how to react. Parth shook him hard breaking his trance. He looked at her making her feel uneasy. 

"Well... actually, I need to leave meri dost mera wait kar rahi hogi. Bye." Sanyukta said walking past him.

Randhir neither said a word nor moved from his place, trying to register whatever happened till now.

"Randhir..." Ayesha placed a hand on his shoulder and continued, "...dekh tu gussa mat hona par woh ladki kaun thi?"

Ranhdir hastily walked outside heading towards his car followed by Ayesha and Parth. After a matter of few minutes, he finally opened his mouth, " The girl I told you about..." "Wahi na that sati savitri, toh what does she have to do with the girl you met?" Parth asked curiously. 

Seeing no change in Randhir's expression, Aisha spoke up,"Randhir kahi tu yeh toh nahi kehna chah raha hain ki yeh ladki aur woh ladki ek hi hai." Hearing her words Randhir nodded.

Parth looked at him disbelievingly and then turned to face Aisha who was sitting in the backseat. After a few minutes of silence, they both burst out laughing, earning a glare from Rd.

"Seriously Sanyu," Radhika said trying hard to stop laughing, "Uss bechare ko kitta badha shock laga hoga, I mean tu usko dekh bhi nahi rahi thi and ab you're in front of him having done complete makeover. I so pity that guy."

"I know, usko toh ab tak yahi lagta tha ki I'm one of those 'sati-savitri' types" Sanyukta replied.
They stopped laughing and walked towards the door, "But, you guys should meet up and clear all the misunderstanding between you two." Radhika said walking towards Sanyu who was already starting her scooty.

"Misunderstanding?!" Sanyukta gave Radhika a "do-you-have-any-idea-what-you-talking-about" look and continued, "Humare beech mein koi misunderstanding nahi hain. Aur agar ho bhi toh it must be on his side nit me. And definitely if he has some problem he'll come to speak to me not me to him." 

Radhika sighed which did not go unnoticed by Sanyukta. She placed her hand on Radhika's shoulder and told, "Rads,dekh I know ki you want all the things cleared up but yaar agar usko koi interest hota then he would have come and told me about. He shouldn't have just walked away like this, right?" Radhika nodded. Trying to change her mood she quickly handed her the helmet and signalled her to sit. Radhika quickly sat and they zoomed ahead towards their favourite hangout  place.

Here Parth and Ayesha were laughing their heart out with Dadu and Dadi, anoying Randhir even more. Sensing his bad mood Dadi hushed everyone and took Randhir to a corner and told him, 

"Randhir, dekh beta main jaanti hoon ki tujhe bura lag raha hoga jab yeh sab tera mazak udhate hain par uss bechari ke baare mein bhi toh soch usko kaisa lagta hoga jab tumne usse judge kiya hoga. Meri baat maano aur jaao Sanyukta se jaake baat karo and clear evrything."

"Dadi maine usse baat bhi nahi ki." Randhir replied confused on what should be cleared up.

"Randhir..." Dadi took a deep sigh and continued, "...jab tum usse mile toh kya tumne usse theek se hi hello bhi bola? Nahi na... jabki she made an attempt to say to hi you even after you rejecting her. Kabhi kabhi humein dusro ki feelings ke baare mein bhi sochna chahiye." "Par Dadi.." he tried to protest. "Randhir, tum jaa rahe matlab jaa rahe ho. Agar nahi gaye toh... bhool jana ki main tumhari dadi hoon." 

Dadi was hell bent on making Randhir apologize to Sanyukta, little did she know that this one step to clear everything was just going to lead to further more misconceptions.

This isn't my best...
But pakka next part mein it's gonna be a real treat.
Wait till the evening,

Love,
Anushka❤️
Edited by anudoll - 8 years ago
anudoll thumbnail
Reserved for Chapter 3 (b) 

Unres
Just enjoy this one-

Poles Apart- A SANDHIR STORY

Chapter 3 (b)

Finally after a lot of protests and reasoning, Randhir decided that he'd meet Sanyukta and clear the so called 'misunderstangs' between them.

"Par main usse milunga kab?" Randhir asked his grandparents who were busy having a round table conferencewith Parth and Ayesha, probably discussing how was their meeting, how did Sanyu look, blah blah blah and all that stuff.

"Tu abhi uske ghar jaayega, aur kya?"Parth replied stuffing one of Ddi's pakodas.

Randhir looked at him and then turned to face Dadi giving her a 'get-me-out-of-here' look.

Dadi smiled and told, "Agar tumhe uske ghar nahi jaana toh usko kahi baha milne bula lo.

"Good idea" Ayesha replied leaning onto Dadi.

"Par main usse bulaon kahan?" a confused Randhir asked.

"Hey bhagwan!" Dadu gave rd a frustrated look and continued, "Iss ladke ko police mein kisne bharti kiya? Randhir tum kya apne criminals se bhi aise hi sawaal puchhte ho ki ''bhai mujhe tumhe arrest karna hai bata kaha aayega?'' ya phir ''maine tujhe arrest kiya hai wala hoon bata kaunse jail jaayega?''. Mera pura naam miiti main mila diya."

Ayesha and Parth tried hard to suppress their laugh and ran outside.

Dadi whispered something in Rd's ears and signaled him to go out.

Randhir walked out, a proud smile plastered on his face. Parth and Ayesha gave him a questioned look. Rd went to a corner an dialed a number on his phone.

Sanyukta, on the other hand was enjoying her day out with her bestie. Her phone rang as an unknown flashed across the screen.

She answered the call and as the conversation progressed her expressions changed from good to bad to worse. Radhika sensed something was wrong and immediately and asked, "Kya hua? Any problem?"

"Randhir wants to meet me." were the only words that came out of her mouth.

CCD- 5 PM

"Sanyu tu tension mat le zyada se zyada who kya karega" Radhika tried to calm down her hyper-tensed friend.

"Everything was going fine until this guy entered my life... Pura din bigad diya usne mera." Sanyukta was pacing up and down since the last 15 mins, and the person who called her was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly Radhika motioned sanyu to turn and in front of her was the phasaad-ki-jadh, coming in with two of his friends.

Sanyukta was in awe with this guy, his style, his smile, his everything was perfect. Not even one thing out of place. Today she understood the real meaning of 'phursat mein banana' but then she quickly changed her emotions and her look of awe was covered with a look of irritation.

Their friends excused themselves and left the pair alone to talk, after sitting in silence for a few minutes, Randhir was the first one to speak up, "Look, main jaanta hoon ki maine tumhare saath bahut rudely behave kiya hai, I'm sorry for that." he said in go.

"Listen main tumse bilkur naraaz nahi hoon, infact I should be the one saying sorry to you. Mujhe waha restaurant main tumhe bina explain kiye nahi jaana chahiya tha." Sanyu replied.

"Waise ek baat kahoon, you look good in jeans. You should wear them often." rd said without meeting her gaze.

"Atually, I wear them everyday." Sanyu said not knowing why this comment all of a sudden.

"What!" Rd exclaimed,"Tumne yeh mujhe pehle kyun nahi bataya."

Sanyu was shocked at his sudden remark, "What do you mean ki 'pehle kyun nahi bataya'. Tumhe koi baat nahi karni thi, That's not my fault."

She wasn't the one at fault so it's better he didn't speak a word accusing her of anything...

"So you think it's my fault."Rd snapped back at her.

"Of course it is,," she couldn't understand why was he fighting with her on such a baseless topic.

"Agar tum kisi bhi ladke ke saamne suit meinaati toh tumhe koi bhi reject kar deta." Randhir mocked her and continued, " Tumse achhi toh bandariya bhi lagti."

'How dare he mujhe ek bandariya se compare karta hai yeh!!!!' sanyu thought.

"Oh...hello. Tumse pehle bhi pata nahi kitte aaye hain aur kitte gaye hain. And tum kya chahte the ki main sab ke saamne 2-piece bikini pehen ke aati." she said sarcastically.

Before he could reply she stood up and took her bag and threw a glass of water on his face, "Get one thing mister shekhawat hoge tum kahin ke officer but that does not mean ki tum kise ki bhi beizzati karo. Agli baar kisi ladki ki insult karne se pehle iss incident ko yaad rakha. And haan tumhe ek bandariya hi suit karegi,"

She walked out leaving a fuming randhir behind. "How dare she?! Agar yeh ladki nahi hoti na toh I would have broken her nose by now." he thought.

Parth and Ayesha who saw sanyu walking out in a huff were shocked to see randhir sitting like this.

They quickly drove home and randhir walked straight to his room not willing to answer any questions.

After changing he hit the punching bag hard, "Tumne sabke saamne mujhe humiliate kiya tha na, now wait and watch what I do to you Miss Agarwal." he thought and gave a devilish smirk.

Precap- The war of words or maybe more...

I'M GONNA MIS YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH.

Bye,

Take care.

Love,

Anushka

Edited by anudoll - 8 years ago
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme update
Loved it to the core

Poor rd 440 volt k jhataka mil gya