Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Lavender_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SurbhikiPankhi

God, I'm done with Qh, first they killed AsYa, I still watched though although the flashbacks of Zoya dying are still quite painful! But not Rehan too! 

I m done with Qubool Hai too..None of the tv serials showed this much negativity...Why this?CryCry..
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: farz_parachute

Oh God.

Is this denial or sadness? Or both? 
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswie

i dont know what to say ðŸ˜­  do they expect sky rocketing trp's by killing rehaan ? how can they be soo cruel , they can send him off to dubai along with seher if they have to end his character .. killing is brutal ðŸ˜­

Well they're bound to rise with this kind of drama, but I seriously hope they plummet! I wish! I honestly wanted that to be the engine for SeHan
Umm..the twins truth is still not out? Will Seher attend his funeral at least? Or will she remain in denial and refuse to believe it? Will the twins still play hide and seek? How come Billi is still challenging Sanam in the promo to choose between Aahil and Seher's life when her son is dead by her own hands?

Well, Shehzaad, it was nice loving you as Rehaan and your couple with SJ. Take care and good luck for your new movie.
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Az07

I am still crying I never cried after watching a show but rehan made me cry 

Take a bow shehzad sheikh! U we're truly amazing as rehan. 

I haven't watched the episode yet, but in pretty sure I'm going to cry buckets, he had improved so much! It makes me really happy! 
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A very. Sad day for QH 
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -jawaria-

I still can't believe that they killed poor rehaan. ðŸ˜­

We're all still in denial. He's not poor, he was brave enough to give his life for someone els. :') 
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Metis

Umm..the twins truth is still not out? Will Seher attend his funeral at least? Or will she remain in denial and refuse to believe it? Will the twins still play hide and seek? How come Billi is still challenging Sanam in the promo to choose between Aahil and Seher's life when her son is dead by her own hands?

Well, Shehzaad, it was nice loving you as Rehaan and your couple with SJ. Take care and good luck for your new movie.

I will the Cvs with my bare hands if Seher doesn't attend the funeral! She deserves too! The twin truth isn't bigger than this! Idek how Billi is bouncing back so quickly? 
Your last line is going to make me cry so bad.  
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: rakshaanra

A very. Sad day for QH 

Qh is going to have many many more sad days. If they keep killing their characters.