Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: AryaDrayCoByrne

forks with a shark picture, you're looking very mysterious 😎. I believe that is a great white.
🤣 I have a while to go to become funny. but practise makes perfect 👍🏼

lol i have no idea what kinda shark it is, i just put it up for the heck of it 😛 i changed it back to the orig skeleton head few months back but dont know why its still showing shark 😆
not.here thumbnail
IF is bananas at times. Overlapping threads, avis and profile pics that do not change on time. I like sharks though, saw some real ones once, almost like diving with them but not - it was in an aquarium. they are big! kkk will never use one will they? why did you choose a skeleton head? I find that a bit strange...lol the ghost is weirded out by a skeleton 🤣
forks thumbnail
nah i dont think kkk has ever or will ever use sharks. too dangerous i think 😕
and skeleton head is the default pic here at india forums, so just wanted it back to default 😃 but guess it didnt change afterall 😆
not.here thumbnail
^ not really, you could incorporate it somehow, they are in south Africa after all. but with all the animals they have on the show and all the problems - I think the sharks ought to be kept out of it.
yeah, I noticed the default picture. I did not like it so I made my own. took me a while to figure out how to change it.
forks thumbnail
yeah i guess they could always use it. after all its fear factor. lets see ...
not.here thumbnail
well fear factor or be a stunt man - they can't quite decide between the two. it seems like a dash of both.
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

I think I was so quiet once that somebody thought that I was new, even though they had been in the same class with me for years. 😆

omg 😆 that's just...sad 😆

never judge a book by its cover 😃. if you ever watch any crime dramas - it is always the quiet one. 😉

true 😉

ahh zuckerberg called you away. chalo no problems. I have to haunt other threads too else what kind of ghost am I eh? 😆

nah my friends did 😆 🤣
which other threads do you hunt? 😆

yep, check out like the first or second page of the this thread. I am indeed a girl. Yes, my name is a boy's name. That's what happens with languages, you get confused in translation. but if a boy and a girl can both be called Ashley then why can't I be Arya right?

I didn't know Ashley is a guy's name as well 🤣 and i hope I didn't offend you 🤔 cause my intention wasn't to make you feel bad or anything 😕 I just simply asking :)