Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sandiab

U asking to much they will deal with this matter when they feel like it sons of a gun. Bt I am glad u made this post Apu coz really this is something we girls would not tolerate in real life and just for romance I wnt sell my morals. These indian shows are promoting a very backward india I am sorry to say this and no offence to any1 who lives there bt whether u a man or woman u should be offended with the way u girls/woman are supposed to be they show u as nave, dumb, unintelligent damsels who are like sponges that take in injustice upon injustice and dnt know hw to defend and stand up for yourselves. And the female villian is some1 who embraces western cultures and has no morals. Let me just say this yours clothes, your back ground and social standings do not have a shit to do with your morals. As humans we are either bad, good, or grey(which we all are).    As for Yuvraj I dnt care whether he thinks he loves her or not. Bt if he doesn't do anything to ensure she gets justice I will loss the little respect I have for this man boy and if they can show him hit ankit for mouthing the truth about that vile bitch they can very well ensure that they get him to find the guy and beat the crap out of him. I wnt at all mind if the reason he is not around to save her for the swamp incident is that he is bust trying to find the guy who tried to rape her. Excellent post again loved it

Well, I live in India and I agree with you. These shows are just trashing very serious issues for the sake of drama and TRPs. This is why I'm protesting against it. 😑😑 I am seriously offended with the way they portray male-female relationships on Indian TV and the portrayal of women is highly regressive, in most shows.

@bold- Absolutely! Look at Rakhi and her mom. They wear Indian clothes all the time, but they are the most regressive, petty and evil characters possible. Using the West as a front for vice is a time-worn tactic and is useless, because vices exist in Bharat too. Also, being an urban girl, another aspect which annoys me is how they always vilify city bred people in favour of villagers and act like villagers are all paradigms of virtue. This is FALSE. Ambedkar had once said that villages are cesspools of ignorance, and a lot of shit goes on there that wouldn't be acceptable in a city. What a joke.

I also am really concerned with how Yuvraj will react and if he has no reaction to Suhani's plight, then I will be . I don't think I'm gonna enjoy their hug or dance if there is no proper closure to today's events. It might just have a permanent effect on how I view YuvAni.

nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am loosing hope on Suhani's character since she went about changing electric bulbs after the Ankith fiasco. That Yuvraj shouting on her in front of the whole family did not make any effect is a great let down. Same goes here, but instead of a molestation attempt had the cv's kept it as the taxi driver trying to snatch Suhani's belonging we would be able to enjoy the hug and the song but now everything seems to be fake
shamil thumbnail
apu all expectations seem to go down the drain. they have already shown a segment where yuvraj and soumya are walking together, him smiling at her childish (?) glee at balloons and so on
I have zero expectations from the cvs
he is NOT gonna do anything.
they will reach picnic spot
have nach gana
swamp drama
and then both hubby wife feeling indebted to nagin devta for saving suhani's life
likh ke lele😭
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is Indian Telly Appu...don't you know everything is going to get swept under the rug????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

But, seriously, I am 110% in agreement with you.   I'd love to see the CVs wake up and actually make a well thought out story for a change...Starts off awesome and then it's like steadily down hill from there.   For some reason positive characters are always stupid (but shown to be super smart in the beginning of shows) and the negative characters never seem to be caught and if they are they are miraculously forgiven, and once again all their evil deeds are swept under the rug...heck, most of time only a small part of their misdeeds come to the forefront, the rest never gets revealed...yet we sit there like dumbos always expecting what surely amounts to nothing but a miracle from these cvs...πŸ˜›
clarity thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimmu96

I am loosing hope on Suhani's character since she went about changing electric bulbs after the Ankith fiasco. That Yuvraj shouting on her in front of the whole family did not make any effect is a great let down. Same goes here, but instead of a molestation attempt had the cv's kept it as the taxi driver trying to snatch Suhani's belonging we would be able to enjoy the hug and the song but now everything seems to be fake

I agree, Nimmu! Suhani seems to have no sense of self-preservation and people can do WHATEVER they want to her and she will not speak up. Suhani is a favourite for many of us, so what the CVs are doing is really disappointing. πŸ€”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
clarity thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

apu all expectations seem to go down the drain. they have already shown a segment where yuvraj and soumya are walking together, him smiling at her childish (?) glee at balloons and so on

I have zero expectations from the cvs
he is NOT gonna do anything.
they will reach picnic spot
have nach gana
swamp drama
and then both hubby wife feeling indebted to nagin devta for saving suhani's life
likh ke lele😭

Kaash yeh sach na ho. Seriously, ab sirf Suhani hi nahi, Yuvraj bhi Soumya ki aarti karega. 😭

GOD!

clarity thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parm.

This is Indian Telly Appu...don't you know everything is going to get swept under the rug????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

But, seriously, I am 110% in agreement with you.   I'd love to see the CVs wake up and actually make a well thought out story for a change...Starts off awesome and then it's like steadily down hill from there.   For some reason positive characters are always stupid (but shown to be super smart in the beginning of shows) and the negative characters never seem to be caught and if they are they are miraculously forgiven, and once again all their evil deeds are swept under the rug...heck, most of time only a small part of their misdeeds come to the forefront, the rest never gets revealed...yet we sit there like dumbos always expecting what surely amounts to nothing but a miracle from these cvs...πŸ˜›

Ah, the proverbial rug is Indian TV's favourite piece of furniture. 🀒

Positive characters seem to lose brain cells with each episode and they become borderline comatose somewhere in the middle, like they are in a vegetative state. Negative characters just go from height to height until they become geniuses like Lex Luthor.

Dadi, Soumya and RagMen do not deserve forgiveness. But I wonder, how do TRP audiences like such things?