Posted: 9 years ago
Anyone here on tinder? Watch this its pretty funny.. love the rule if she doesn't reply then her account gets suspended automatically heheπŸ’”
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zdbwV9U60s[/YOUTUBE]
LOL... jas-tinder totally reminds of the desi version of tinder that's the laughing stock around here these days ... Dil Mile is what it's called and I'm not kidding. If you wanna like the person, you HEART em like this β€οΈ I just had a quick glance and you could BUY hearts too.. and there are hundreds of categories ranging from gujaratis, punjabi's to marathi's.. to god knows what else. 

.. why didn't you tell me before? could have used that instead of IF .. πŸ˜²
Originally posted by D3viL

.. why didn't you tell me before? could have used that instead of IF .. πŸ˜²

I would've found you even if you were on Dil Mile instead of I-F ... we have kismet connection that way. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by hotm3ss

I would've found you even if you were on Dil Mile instead of I-F ... we have kismet connection that way. πŸ˜†

all i am thinking is we would be in bed sitting next to each other and i am PURCHASING hearts to hit at all the BOYS and show you the uglies ones to hit .. uncles too just for shits and giggles.. you would be buying candy or lives whatever for your candy crush.. taking it really serious.. #gamerslife

all i am thinking is we would be in bed sitting next to each other and i am PURCHASING hearts to hit at all the BOYS and show you the uglies ones to hit .. uncles too just for shits and giggles.. you would be buying candy or lives whatever for your candy crush.. taking it really serious.. #gamerslife

whatever jerk, i don't play candy crush anymore. i swear, i was laughing imagining you actually hitting all of em one by one in your head... : p you can pretend to be a girl with the uncles ... your tag line for them can be "Hi, my name is whatever you call me" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

whatever jerk, i don't play candy crush anymore. i swear, i was laughing imagining you actually hitting all of em one by one in your head... : p you can pretend to be a girl with the uncles ... your tag line for them can be "Hi, my name is whatever you call me" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ill use my picture or yours, yours would be more likely because in the morning i'll tell aunty .. look aunty what she is doing!!! and she thinks its funny.. WHAT THE FUDGE look how many uncles she is matched up with .. she spent 100 dollars on HEARTS! .. AUNTY IS IT FOR YOU? OR HER! OMGODFATHER SHE IS DOING THIS FOR YOU!!!! * PULLS HAIRS* WHAT THE H3LL IS WRONG WITH THIS FAMILY.

it would be easier that way! id forget what girl name i handed out? 

HIM 1: hello pinky .. ME: πŸ˜²..πŸ˜•

HIM 2: babydowl ... ME: πŸ˜²...πŸ˜•...

HIM 3: Ashwarya .. ME: ...😳...HELLO !

ill use my picture or yours, yours would be more likely because in the morning i'll tell aunty .. look aunty what she is doing!!! and she thinks its funny.. WHAT THE FUDGE look how many uncles she is matched up with .. she spent 100 dollars on HEARTS! .. AUNTY IS IT FOR YOU? OR HER! OMGODFATHER SHE IS DOING THIS FOR YOU!!!! * PULLS HAIRS* WHAT THE H3LL IS WRONG WITH THIS FAMILY.

Why did you have to mention whose pic would be up .. that just complicates things. Wish I could still watch you troll uncles as a girl somehow.. you're gonna have to find a way!

Why did you have to mention whose pic would be up .. that just complicates things. Wish I could still watch you troll uncles as a girl somehow.. you're gonna have to find a way!

i have found a way !!!!!!!!!! if i do it from here and put your number as a contact and you can find out TOTALLY! .. ... just promise me.. you won't fall in love with any of them tho