An Open Letter to Ram Kapoor

Posted: 9 years ago
Dear Mr Kapoor

First of all, congratulations on your television come back and I hope once again your character will attain a niche following that you had garnered previously and will continue to do so for a long time to come. I am sure with your huge fan following it won't be a difficult one to pull off. For me how ever I have mixed emotions, not that you would really care about poor me and my feelings, but maybe this is just my little cathartic expression to get over myself and move on. You see I am stuck in a rut of a time warp that just won't go away, it's called a bad case of RaYa syndrome and all because of you. So one day you decided to think big, think Bollywood and you ended up giving us a good dose of your body doubles to keep up with the show, oh yes we tolerated them just because we loved you so much.

Not stopping there you decided Bollywood was seriously the place to be, to fulfill your dreams and then simultaneously one of our most favorite show's ended. Actually truth be told, the show sadly got lost in its own plot, but that still left so many of us struggling to pick up the pieces from its ending. Once again I think I am repeating an old broken down record which you already know off, but actually come to think about it, why should you care, right? This is just another stupid fan, caught up in a world that's far from real, the story of our lives, move on or get lost. Everything has to end they say, LOL, wish that was easy enough for me, you see I hate endings.

So what am I really trying to say Mr Kapoor, in all of this quandary of words truly am I confused or do you confuse me? I figured that you are possibly one of the biggest players of emotions and let me tell you, you are doing a sterling job of that, but not that you really care what I think because you don't really bother about people's assumption of you, right, and I suppose that's a rather great quality to have, hats off to you.   I must say I do have a little trust issue about you because at one stage in my life your words were golden, the truth and dignity that essayed from it, really impressed me but then you went and did something that you promised you would never do, you would never leave Bade Ache Lagte Hain and guess what, you did.

Maybe it was just a failing show, why stick around life moves on and you did that quite easily too, great work Mr Kapoor.   So you said you will not be returning to television in a while due to your many film commitments but just one film down in less than a year and you back on our television screens in a new character, that's awesome Mr Kapoor glad you understand the power of television, but poor us we sure will get killed once again with your ooze of charm. So why am I battling to stay happy that I will be seeing one of my favorite television actor's daily, I wondered about this, and then it struck me, I just need to get over myself, it's business at the end of the day.

But a lesson to be learnt, promises to your fans, sometimes they do just get a tad bit disappointed when you can't keep up and you know stupid us, but thank you Mr Kapoor for making me understand, there is always two sides to a story. Good luck and I truly wish you all the success you deserve, I am still a HUGE fan with unstable qualities off course, LOL no I choose to be that way, or maybe that's my so called gift of the gab with a problem shutting up, God I sure wish you would help me see the light!

So from a crazy adoring fan who just needs a bit of TLC, I bid you adieu, but I promise I will get over myself for sure, because you are truly one of the best actor's around, and I will love you till the end.

Regards
T

@TRaYaWorld
Hey T
Wat to say dear you said it all in one go
I think all the fans want to convey same message to Ram wat you said now. Now wat all we want Ram is back on TV screens to rock the show once again with his presence and charm. I hope like Balh this new show bring all glory to him again.

Hoping that this time he will be here to stay for his fans an only pray in future will get to see the rocking Jodi of ST and RK back on TV screens soon...
well said T
feels like my thoughts have been put down by you
i am not a ram kapoor fan.
but i miss raya very much.
so i want only rashi n only rashi.
period.
Originally posted by aanchaltulshan

Hey T
Wat to say dear you said it all in one go
I think all the fans want to convey same message to Ram wat you said now. Now wat all we want Ram is back on TV screens to rock the show once again with his presence and charm. I hope like Balh this new show bring all glory to him again.

Hoping that this time he will be here to stay for his fans an only pray in future will get to see the rocking Jodi of ST and RK back on TV screens soon...

me too wish the same. want only rashi. missing them very much.
Happy DAT he is back on TV
Missed him badly
Originally posted by iluvusakshi

i am not a ram kapoor fan.
but i miss raya very much.
so i want only rashi n only rashi.
period.
even I'm not a ram Kapoor fan. But a very big fan of Sakshi and miss Raya. I somehow felt BALH ended because of Ram's unavailability this is my view and I insist I'm not blaming or pointing fingers at ram. Please don't take this the wrong way as this is only my perception.
Originally posted by iluvusakshi

me too wish the same. want only rashi. missing them very much.

As they still rule our heart and mind
Originally posted by Mani-RK

Happy DAT he is back on TV
Missed him badly
Like you all are happy to see him back after long gap
Originally posted by sanw

well said T
feels like my thoughts have been put down by you

Rightly said dear 
all have same thoughts