Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
 Nimmy

Nice Summing up of the Week . 

I agree with you - It was a   superb week-  full of Ashlok !!!! - Story line was interesting - did not  feel bored !!!

With some SUPER  HOT ASHLOK SCENEs as   CHERRIES  on the top  !!!!

AVINASH & SHRENU - both were excellent  !!!!

AVINASH - treat to watch your expressions  & dialogue delivery !!!!

SHRENU is growing everyday  !!!!! =  glowing  with  her shining beauty every moment !!!!

New Entries  -    INDRAJIT/  AHILYA/  SHONTO -  enjoyable to watch them also  !!!!

Waseemji & Hanifji  - Credit goes to  you !!!! You were  sailing the ship excellently  with your expert hands  !!!

Story line is becoming more constructive now- a days !!!!!

Edited by Sathia007 - 9 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Efinah36

Great review of the week nimmy
Thanks for remembering the old scenes from last year.
Loving it shlok's caveman act.

Now it's shlok's turn cooking and cleaning and serving in his own house. 😆
I hope he realize his behavior towards aastha. How he punished aastha every single day .
I'm enjoying it a little bit.
Great teamwork by Ashlok spying, working and romancing😆
Loving shlok two sides , sweet and romantic with biwi and like the old shlok with the Sarkars.
I hope a raining scene comes on Valentine's Day

Efinah, thanks for commenting dear.

The caveman act n the handcuffing was o/s. Now Shlok is doing all the things that he made Aastha do. The anger n control he is showing is v good on the new track as Balu. Hope to get a good V day epi. Some nice outing with dinner n rain. It is too much but hope the cvs will give us one.
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Honeypot

Aww nimmo what a fantastic review of the last week happenings..loved it ..🤗Muah Muah..

Again thanks for the trip down memory lane...last year it was fantastic at this time...
This year too...absolutely no complaints at all about last week happenings...
We always wanted ashlok scenes not just romance ..anything between ashlok was always welcome
And cvs gave exactly that last week...fell in love with ashlok EBP...
True what u said about Avinash...he amazed me last week with his new range of expressions...felt like he is opening up more with a smile playing on his lips...
Some scenes that stood out for him
1. His astha I love you and kyun palti...I can't get over that scene . Seen it infinity times...along with
Shloks amusement when astha was irritated with poo and gave her names.
2. His attitude throughout while dealing with the kids with new BG
3. His mein ballu not lallu and the smile that he gave after that..not the usual one...
4.his pout😆
5. Last but not the least rom scenes...there was nothing wrong this time..both were perfect with their expressions.be it paint washing or khamoshiyaan or blanket rom...nothing was lacking and I felt my ashlok are back...

Some scenes I liked for astha...
1. Her expression when paint fell on shlok..thank god he didn't see otherwise tiny ki watt lag jathi...
2. Her description of poo..and her attitude that she is sapna..
3.her nautanki act by which PD got tensed and jealous.and the wink and smile after her mission accomplished...it was so cute...watched it no of times..loved DQ so much ..she is the best as DQ..
4. Her irritated look when poo was bad mouthing ashlok..

Ashlok filled week it was ...cvs made me so happy..I don't know when they r going to put me down...
Niranjali scenes were good along with josid scenes..jyothi finally came to know about her family...
Waiting eagerly for Tom to see what ashlok gonna do as the food is spoiled...
Poo along with kids needs some straightening..her class talk is irritating,.along with MIMA..but not complaining coz of ashlok..and I am loving the way they r working together...I always wanted that..

I am angry at SP for blocking all videos depriving me from my drug..my ashlok scenes ..

Res
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the recap, Nimmy! What a fantastic week it was!!
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
splendid.. marvelous... amazing... superb.. mind boggling..

all the words .. for appreciation..

from dictionary belongs to ur review

great one ..