Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Samy.123

Ab kya kare!:((

Samy its too late already now all we can do is wait for it to die completely in front of our eyes helplessly! 
QueenHooMein thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
salims voice is attractive wer jalals voice annoying
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Originally posted by: Love.jm

salims voice is attractive wer jalals voice annoying

i find the other way round..jalal can do voice modulation whereas salim's voice lacks the royal aura and does not have that smooth flow of emotions which is required while acting and eyes show no emotions! although he was ok in a couple of scenes but still needs to go miles before he can touch dilip sahib's power packed performance and here my comparison is more to do with actors who have already played the role and in order for the trps tor rise both hina and ravi will have to rise above dilip sahib and madhubala!
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

Parijat looked as real akhda and these two look like some ramleela characters of a mohalla that play small skits on festivals! 

RAmleela πŸ˜†
Well they should cast better actor 
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

the key to good acting is expressing through eyes where ravi's salim lacks! his eyes are expressionless! he fails to emote through his eyes and that is why he is not convincing enough..and in order to make this show a success Ravi has to be at par with Dalip sahib's salim just as rajat and pari made their own place by playing such iconic roles like hrithik and aish!..the female playing anar is not a bad actress but a horrible dancer..and her characterization is annoying and not in sync with the historical character..and here i mean the portrayal of anar by madhubala in MEA..if the cvz are headed towards MEA from JA then hina and ravi have to make their own place as dilip and madhu did..and i think they have to go miles before that can happen..my suggestion would be to change ravi and hina acting as salim and anar and bring better actors otherwise the show itself will be history!

Here are my thoughts on this matter

Yes Salim is not good at emoting some expressions like surprise, hatred but find him fine in anger and fights. I am not sure f he has acted before I am seeing him first time so scope of improvement is there.

Heena is good at acting but not good looking for an anrakali. Some wow factor is missing in her. Anarkali must be this drop dead gorgeous girl for whom a crown prince with the world and all princess vying for attention must have fallen for and gone against parents, society to get her.

But if you see Bollywood and indian serial/film industry since 1970s 90% actors are not actors but just starts. The three Bollywood superstars shall not pass muster if we rate then on acting skills. Its all positioning and PR that made them super stars be it SRK, Salman or Amir Khan etc. They know how to remain in limelight by controversy and to promote films compared to better actors in Bollywood. So acting really does not matter as long as story is good. Look at many TV serials today hardly anyone can act.

The biggest problem in JA is script one of the most lousiest scripting in name of historical goes on in JA. This is happening since Benazir time since dec 2013. I absolutely lost interest after shenaz entry and also skipped many episodes and read only updates. After salim entry I thought the writing will improve but its got more lousier.   

There is only so much an actor can do if script is bad. Even great actors have flop movies because of bad script.

We cannot compare a Dilip kumar or madubala to these TV actorsor Bollywood) not even rajat and paridhi. They worked ages to reach level they were in when they acted in MEA. I mean Dilip saab had 15-16 years experience acting as hero when MEA released and same for madubala.

And Dilip kumar was so dedicated his doctors told him to stop acting for few years as it was effecting his health as he was so much into character that was dedication to highest level and madubala wore real chains although she had heart disease for MEA scenes. Such work dedication and love cannot be compared in this generation.

Edited by myviewprem - 9 years ago
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amina people can watch a repeated story if it is presented in a better way than the original one for example devdas the new movie was much more better than the old one...the old one though realistic was depressingly sad and gloomy!

Lo' Mandy 😳 Will you tell me where can I watch the new Devdas movie πŸ˜› You seem to have liked it so why wouldn't I give it a try as well πŸ˜† OK ! I am lying πŸ€” It's just that the original Devdas' ending had me, hum. . . How to say that πŸ˜† You know what I mean right ? That death scene : Paro running, while her long white sari restlessly following her in a caught fire, and SRK died with 'open eyes' kind of πŸ₯± So I gotta re comfort myself with the new one πŸ˜†
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i dont feel they need to be replaced
but yes they have to improve
and anar has to change her hair style i think
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
but before anything
the cvs really need to change
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

the quality of a show goes down when a script writer writes faulty scripts..illogical NRs and the worst is when the actors are bad..if the actors are good then a bad script and direction can be masked but such is not the case with this new jodi..they have no chemistry and zero in acting department! i am mainly talking about them because the story revolves around them and they take the whole screen space!

i know that bcoz i am suffering thatπŸ˜† watching a show only bcoz i love the actor and he's a fabulous actor even when the story sucks, this new script has insulted the hardwork that had brought it to the highest position and now not even in top 15😳 forget akdha fans even trp aunties r boredπŸ₯±
ghalibmirza thumbnail
i think what needs to be done now is a strong script that has the real historical events ..stronger characterization for jalal and not majnu types..salim and anar's characters need polishing..completely out of sink from the real ones!..and the director needs to be changed that can execute the scenes properly and not make them look half baked!...and both ravi and hina need to polish their acting skills and look tolerable!

the whole screen space should not be given to sanar and more importance should be given to the main lead and the main title of the show! and not just show romance but something related to history and more substantial..in terms of romance they can show sanar koo chi kooing for 2 mnts and that should be all!