Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

India-Forums

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi Nov 17 Update (Page 2)

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gupta

jassi is not at all a simple girl. She always treats purab as a piece of dirt. First she never ever gives importance to purab over armaan.example when she is talking on phone with him and armaan comes or when he calls her to the resturant for lunch and she leaves because he says something about armaan. I mean jassi has never been truly nice to him. at the diwali party she was the one feeling uncomfortable and purab was trying his best to put her at ease.somehow jassi does not deseve purab. she is better of with armaan because she herself is not such an ideal girl.Personall i hate both armaan and jassi.

kudos to you gupta. personally armaan is off my hate list for a while now ever  since jassi tookover as ceo after blackmailing him(he was right in trying to drag her down....after that). the only person remaining there is jassi(uske jaisi.......to koi nahi). i can't even bring myself to hate meena more than jassi.

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pj04

where the heck is purab????

Uncle Sam's Country Wink

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

thanks Jammy...i was wondering where is purab too, i mean they are not even trying to show then, solve their misunderstandings.....this is too much,  i'm so angry with them,....i mean can't they show them solve their problem...so sad!!!!!

well i wish i can meet Purab in Atlantic city and tell him to shake the writers and directors of JJKN........

jasmin IF-Rockerz
jasmin
jasmin

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Why haven't they mentioned any of the people hurt in the fire?  I know it's India, but doesn't human loss mean anything?  I mean, not even an investigation for negligence?
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Agree, Jasmin. Gulmohor folks are more concerned about the financial status than human life. From the updates, looks like during Gulmohor's meeting no mention was done about the injured/dead...not even by Jasmeet Walia. Isn't that strange?

Investigation might follow in the future episodes. I am thinking probably they (Insurance agency) might find out that that fire was started on  purpose. If they (Insurance agency) prove that, Gulmohor will not get the insurance amount. In such a case, Gulmohor will be at a very big loss!

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jammy!!!!

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
thanks jammy... awesome update!

this is so stupid!!!... I hate jjkn and anyday i might declare my brain back from t 'n d and stop watching jjkn...it makes no sense, and yes... where is purab?!?!?!? Confused
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the update Jammy.....

I think this is one episode where T&D are trying to brainwash usConfused......they feel that if they confuse us completely we will forget that Purab is the good guy and that Jassi and Purab were off to a good realtionship....

As for where Purab is......guess what.....the warehouse fire burnt most of the clothing of JJKN male cast members and now they have enough for one only one......since its important to have Armaan in this episode, hey decided to keep Purab "under wraps" for a few episodes.....or atleast until they get new clothing......Wink

Go to top