Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zona_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This one was such a different piece that returning to IF after year just to try out stuff on dis show..couldnt resist commenting
SPLENDID JOB :-) Looking forward n do PM
Zainab_Sidd thumbnail
Awww such cute Neira...
Thanks soo much for this lovely update 😊
write more please
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Dear friends 
I have just joined my dorm/hostel and have been lurking around till  college begins.  Would love to continue this story. Pata hai I should be ashamed and sorry for dissap like this and I am but kya kare personal life take over. 

I know a lot has happened on the show since but I have not been watching at all I don't think I will but I have an idea to finish the story most can read it as an AU (alternate universe) story and not connecting what is happening on the show.

If there are at least 15 replies to continues this story. I will. 

Hugs 
C
neiralove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh this was just too cute! The way Ragini is completely unfazed by Nachiket's presence is so indicative of their love! And how I wish he had stolen that kiss too ðŸ˜³

Don't be ashamed at all; things come up in life! Please do continue this story though! And good luck for college! ðŸ˜Š
Edited by neiralove - 8 years ago
zona_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Dat souns super interesting

Really looking forward to read dis one

Pm me too whenever u update ur works :-)
Tears90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Columbia, please continue the story...this is going so beautifully...would love to read the next part of the story...
sushmaArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww this is beautiful n fresh ... I'm sure this going to be one of romantic story... Plz update next part ASAP...
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Part 2 
She had lost all sleep. The whole night spent in tossing and turning and the day was spent sleepwalking where her subconscious was looking for him, her open eyes Watching him, her hands that she held close to her body throughout the day reaching for him. She stopped herself from thinking about him more than once. Once every five minutes. She was losing the battle. And Nachiket on his part did not make it easy for her, when they were in the same room, he would stand very close to her. Too close, she could feel him breathing, she could sense the heat between the space. He made it worse by never talking to her. Never, he would not even look at her. When a silly joke was cracked, she would look to see if he was watching her laugh, but he would merrily grin and come and stand next to her, like he would rather create this heated space between them than look at her. 

She could not take it anymore, she walked towards the garden area. Fire pit was lit and everyone was sitting around it singing old Hindi film songs. She watched as her nachiket's sister danced with her older son. Her younger son came to her and dragged her to dance. She smiled at his innocence and danced. Nachiket had begun swaying his body dragging everyone to dance. Suddenly he placed Aman's hand in her's and pushed them to dance and pulled their younger son away from Ragini, 

This confused Ragini. But she went along, smiled and danced with Aman. Cal for food and drinks was announced and everyone split. Nachiket was not at the dining table and she wondered, when it was anonounced by someone that he was taking a work related call from the states. Before she could say anything, nachiket's sister piped in 
"Arrey Haaan he needs they back ASAP, chalo Achaa hai if he can reconnect now itself" her heart rattled at the thought of him leaving, but she was stoic, she looked straight ahead served herself more dal and continued chewing her food, Nachiket never came for dinner that night. 

But the night was not over for her. She tossed and turned again, how dare he??! She thought..how dare he swear he will get her back..when he didn't intend to stay here at all,,what was he planning? That he would get her back and then what? Take her to the states,,like she has no life here. What about BA? So easy for him, to act al macho and alpha, all these thoughts began to make her mad. She or up and worked up a temper to throw at him. 

She got up from her bed and without even putting her robe on, walked to his room and knocked and surely enough, Nachiket opened even before the second knock echoed on the piece of wood of a door. He stood there and she stared back at him. 

She angrily squeaks, yeh SaB Kya hai? Tum karna Kya chahte ho? 

He stares at her and drags her inside, Aadhe kapde pehenke aadmi raat ko mere kamrei mei aake tum Kya karna chahti ho? And he shuts the door behind her 

And as darkness engulfs the room, the man and his woman are close as close can be in a place standing his hands running over her soft skin and her hands shivering over his shoulders..they stare at each other in the darkness,,

--

alind713 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Waiting for the next part
divyasrivathsa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please continue columbia