Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancysa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
first raman has to get rid of his fixation over adi and his manipulation by shagun, then ishita will publicly declare her love...for him his Ghar ka chirag is important na...
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AroraTanya

I would say never.

As per Ishita, she is the most secured wife/mother/woman on earth. Still she needs constant verification of love and loyalty from both Ruhi and Raman. And it won't go away so easily.

What she wants out of this marriage is not very clear too, I doubt she even doesn't know what she truly wants.

That is true

Both ramsn and Ruhi have to keep telling her we are there for you

And she has not tried to work on her marriage
AroraTanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyy

Lol ...how does not having safe environment and happy family means a child is spoilt...anyone who has seen the serial from the beginning would know what Ruhi had and what she didnt have ...it's different if people doesnt want to see the truth...

Before Ishita , Ruhi had a great family who were so careless that she ended in a hospital due to medical overdose ...Ruhi had a loving father who was showing his frustration on his daughter ...a father who was always there for his son but not for his daughter ...a father who came home heavily drunk and could not even know about his daughters pain ...a father who was ready to send her away just because some random guy claimed to be her biological father ...a father who was even physically hurting her when he was drunk...the list goes on ...

Perfect. πŸ‘
I wonder WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY Ishita acted as a catalyst to patch up monster Raman and little angel Ruhi? Did not she think for once the repercussion of closeness between a monster and a little princess?

Btw, Ruhi wasn't spoiled because of her grandparents, aunts and uncle. They provided her safer home environment engrossed with love.
BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

For Ruhi ,Ishita has doen zillion times...

And Regarding Raman , I think you are mistaken This is SOLELY Ishita and Ruhi love Story why is Raman even needed in this Story .
Probs He is filling villian space , since Ashok is now reduced to Clown , Param missing , Shagun a negative Female Lead , they need a Male Villian Lead and Raman is playing that Role Successfully .

Ishita-Ruhi's Purest Love is fighting all odds...Female Lead is Glorified ...what else do you want..

PS : I am Serious

Well that true

They have always tried to sell the show as a bond between Ruhi n ishita

And I guess we were wrong in expecting a love story between ramsn and ishita

Raman is like a jabardasti ka free gift
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mayu1982

What more Raman should to do assure Ishita of his love ...He has helped her in every stage of her life to overcome her pains 

He gave him the most precious thing to her- Daughter Ruhi..
He has accepted her faltu friend Mani in his home for her happiness ...
He has accepted her jaaga Jaasoi, social service and meddling business for her happiness.
He has assured her when Mani taunted him ...
He has fought with almost everyone from Subhu's mom to Ashok when they fasely accused her.
He has lost for his president post to return her medical issues.
Despite of hearing Ishita saying ILU and constant hugging to Mani- still Raman trust her more than anyone.
He bears all the pain which Ishita gave to him by always bringing shagun into their bedroom. And even forgave wedding anniversary crap for her.
Hold on ...he becomes Mr. Insensitive when he does all above but if he doesnt then again he is blamed...

ABove all he provided a secure home , a happy family and he has given him his daughter to Ishita.

Even though Ishita never respected the gifts to gave to her out of love, she was consider western outfit and earrings as materialistic things that is why she easily gave to Shagun 

It's different that people can refuse to see all he has done and still expect him to give in this relationship when in return all  wife who is struck in family issue most than pefer him over anyone. She can trust her friend more than him who has left her when she need it the most .

Why i am even posting here when i know the outcome ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...maybe nice way to get entertained πŸ˜Š πŸ˜†

Nice try but I think it could have been better ...You could have come up with original sentences instead of stealing someone's...i know it takes lot of effort to come up with good lines but stealing is easier ...

I see the post about Ishita not assuring Raman and not about Raman's assurance ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AroraTanya

Perfect. πŸ‘
I wonder WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY Ishita acted as a catalyst to patch up monster Raman and little angel Ruhi? Did not she think for once the repercussion of closeness between a monster and a little princess?

Btw, Ruhi wasn't spoiled because of her grandparents, aunts and uncle. They provided her safer home environment engrossed with love.

Ishita acted a catalyst for poor Ruhi ...maybe Ishita  believes in fairytale but poor her she doesnt realise a monster cannot be reformed permanently...he may change for short time but there is always a monster hidden in him ..it can come out anytime when things dont go his wayπŸ˜‰
Edited by yyyy - 9 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail

What more Ishita should to do assure Raman of her love ...she has helped him in every stage of his life to overcome his pains

She gave him his daughter back ...
She has accepted his ex wife in her home for his happiness ...
She has accepted his criminal son and has even put her self respect at stake for Raman's happiness
She has assured him whenever Shagun taunted him ...
She has fought with Shagun when she fasely accused him
She has fought for his president post and always for his Asia Head post
She trusts him enough to let him roam around with his ex wife be it picking her up from airport or spending his hard earned money on her shoppings
She bears all the pain she recived because of his past ...be it getting molested by his enemies or getting raped by his BIL or her parents getting jailed by his family ...or her Appa's insult ...his criminal son's act where she ended in jail ...

Hold on ...she becomes a JM when she does all above but if she doesnt then again she is blamed...

ABove all she provided a secure home , a happy family and she has given him his daughter back and now his son

When it comes to Ruhi ...she has always been protective of her and has never let anyone mistreat her ...she has shown them their place when they have tried to hurt her daughter ...if Ruhi has a happy family and a safe environment it is because of Ishita

It's different that people can refuse to see all she has done and still expect her to give in this relationship when in return all she gets is a husband who is struck in his past and still has some feelings for his ex wife ... he can trust his ex wife who has cheated him but not his own wife

Why i am even posting here when i know the outcome ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...maybe nice way to get entertained😊

Well

Raman gave her what she did not have a child and daughter

Even when he did not like her

He had handed over Ruhi to her

She brought his ex wife for her own mahaanta nature and not for ramsn

Well even Raman trusts her enough

That he had still not asked about fake ilu thing

Not about keeping mani name under the name of girl

She got molested or attacked by pervert by her own stupidity and ramsn would have supported if she had filed a complaint

And as far as airhead goes

She herself admitted

That she brought her against Raman wishes
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Lucky 
I do agree but partly 
It's not about insecurity but giving time and importance to raman. Raman is not perfect like ishita but he tried to give time to her and made her feel special by giving gifts and arranging something special 

But perfect person ishita is fail in this category. That's why raman complaint about that thing many time. Raman is asking again and again that he needs her time and that time where he will be important for her. Even after complaining again and again ishita is not getting his complaints 

It's clearly visible raman is trying in this marriage and that factor is missing from ishita side

About raman insecurity and ishita treatment I would prefer to shut my mouth 

Last para I do agree. It's vandu bala occasion and they should be focus more 
AroraTanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ishita acted a catalyst for poor Ruhi ...maybe Ishita  believes in fairtytale but poor her she doesnt realise a monster cannot be reformed permanently...he may change for short time but there is always a monster hidden in him ..it can come out anytime when things dont suit himπŸ˜‰

Nope...Ishita believes in miracle so she's the most practical girl on earth. πŸ˜‰ But my question is how could she play with little Ruhi's emotions and make her future jeopardized? And WHY WHY WHY WHY does she still go on to bear a monster when she clearly knows the full truth now? πŸ˜•
Edited by AroraTanya - 9 years ago
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice try but I think it could have been better ...You could have come up with original sentences instead of stealing someone's...i know it takes lot of effort to come up with good lines but stealing is easier ...

I see the post about Ishita not assuring Raman and not about Raman's assurance ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

@ Thanks !! Na i can't think it could be more better than this.. Aree This is most easy way to make you understand still you are saying this.. Aab aur kya karo.. 
U r not understanding your own sentences and word. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰Stealing !! OMG big word.. When does IF has this rule...? Patent and copyright comes in IF as well. Is it against the rule ?

That is what I am saying Raman doing so much for Ishita, Still IShita has never ever assured him..

Aab se bura kya ho sakta hai raman ke liye πŸ˜†