Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anamika2692001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys, I couldn't make an index of the chapters and their pages because I forgot to reserve a post for it...like a total idiot! 😆

So...I'm making the index under the prologue.  In the same post as the prologue.

This will make it possible to browse chapters. 😊

IMP POINT- The chapters will not be hyperlinked. I'm too lazy to hyperlink...🤣 

You'll find the sequence of the chapters and their page numbers.

xoxo
Amreen 😉
Edited by Anamika2692001 - 9 years ago
Anamika2692001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
                                                           Part 3

"Trapped him?" the man asked inquisitively. "Have you won his trust completely?"

"Yes. I'm confident about that," Vidushi replied confidently. "I've put my acting skills to good use," she said with a smirk.

"Are you sure you aren't being overconfident?" he inquired with narrowed eyes.

"I'm sure. He has fallen. Hard. And he trusts me with all his work. Even with the keys to his cabin and safe," she told him.

"What about the confidential files?" the man asked? "They must be kept in the safe, right? So wouldn't it be stupid of him to trust a newly appointed secretary with his safe?"

"He doesn't keep them in the safe. In fact, I have no idea where he keeps the hard copies. But he has stored the soft copies of those files in a folder which has an encrypted password. I've been trying to hack it for the last 4 days but it's quite tough to crack. On top of that I keep getting interrupted in between," she said.

"Hmmm...your progress is satisfactory. But you have to be quicker. And find out where those hard copies are. Keep me updated. You can leave now," the man replied.

Vidushi walked out of the dark church and got into her car, switching on the AC to get some respite from the sweltering heat.

She drove back home, thinking of how to execute her plans faster.

But somewhere deep in her mind, beneath all the planning and plotting, there was an image of a boy with an angelic face and messy hair snoring cutely with cherubic innocence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vidushi rang the doorbell. Parth opened the door and she plonked herself on the couch as soon as she entered the house.

"I'm feeling a bit tired. I woke up so early today," she said, suppressing a yawn.

She was a bit surprised to see Parth ready to go out, with a blue shirt, ripped jeans, hair gel and so much perfume that it could be smelt even from a mile away!😆

"Umm...where are we going? I don't remember us making any plans for today," she asked him.

"Let's go to Kingdom of Dreams and watch Zangoora! I've already bought the tickets online," he said excitedly.

Vidushi did not feel tired any more. She had wanted to watch  Zangoora for a long time! 

She immediately sprang up from the couch.

"Am I looking ok?" she asked Parth. "Or do I need to change?"

He smiled and replied, "You look great!"

They left for KOD.

"The play was fantastic! I just loved it!" Vidushi chirped happily.

"It was awesome!" Parth said.

The show had just finished, and now they were in the Culture Gully of KOD. There was a variety of different kinds of Indian cuisine, like Awadhi, Gujarati, Marathi and South Indian to name a few.

There were beautiful and realistic looking sets for the different regions of India. For example, there was a Cineplex which had a huge poster of Mughal-e-Azam and a railway station in the Mumbai region.

Vidushi and Parth explored the Culture Gully and ate to their hearts' content.

They had a wonderful time!

On returning home, Vidushi gave Parth a bear hug, thanking him for all the fun they had and went off to sleep after wishing him good night.

Parth had taken many selfies of their date and uploaded them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram like he had been since they had started dating 2 months ago. He would upload almost every photo of their dates and and night outs.

Not that he was a big social media addict.

But after all, showing the world how happy he was with his new girlfriend was the best way he could make his ex burn with jealousy.

Thank you all so much for waiting patiently for the update! 😃

Hope you liked it!😳

xoxo
Amreen 😉

krits67 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm
nyc chapter yr
but jealous kise????

continue soon
inkstainedheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello there. 
I'm throughly intrigued by what you plan to do next. 
Had thought Parth is an innocent, wronged victim. 
But then, he's playing a cruel game too.
mind blown! 
Can't wait to read more! 
Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is wonderful.
Nice twists and turns you have  given.. From romantic to mysterious.. Keep it up.. Waiting for Chapter 3
purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update amreen..was eagerly waiting for it...now looking forward for next one...loved it.👏
IndianFariyTale thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice , I really really want to know what Vidu's plan is 
I am super curious  who is Parth trying to make jealous ?
Please don't tell me it's Arpita ?😆
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update !!!!!!!

The mention of KOD makes me wanna go there to watch zangoora 😊

Such a romantic play it is !!!!!!!
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was such a fun read. I'm loving the twists and can't wait to see where it's heading. I love how none of the characters are innocent here.

Continue soon!
aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update!It is getting interesting and intriguing!
Both Parth and Vidushi has got their own motives to be with each other!
Update fast! :P