Kitchen Super Star - Season 4 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks Ramya for the list of names. It was fun filled intro section. Looking forward for some fun episodes lolz
Thanks for the information ramya...😛
Today episode was good and entertaining as welldl. Is anyone still watching this?
Yes Ji.. me watching.. what about u?

if anyone available, I'll join the discussions..
Posted: 8 years ago
 Chinna Ponnu made a blunder by buy food from outside and 
display for tasting. Will know next week if she will be disqualified or not.

She don't know how to prepare a cake and she bought a cake and displayed.

She was not disqualified, howerever she was given tough challenge. She was to cook without oil, ghee or butter. Yet she cook so good and judges praise her.
Atlast, Madhu got appreciation from the judges.. for past 2 episodes she was in danger zone and now they had special mention about the dish..

Expecting more from our Lakshmi 😊
I felt bad for Madhumila for getting negative comments from judges..she looked like give up last week..
Hope she will give her best this week..
Heyyy.. Finally the day has come..   Yes! Mathumila and her Bro got their 1st Chef of the Week in Quarter Finals round - Top 5. 👏    I'm so so happy for her...

From the beginning, though she cooks well, there was something missing which hindered them.. Now that Bro-Sis combo has replicated Chek Bhat's dish and succeeded 👍🏼
Now Its Mathumila, Jennifer, Balaji teams went directly to semifinals..

Chinnaponnu was called for danger zone and then joined others after Soundarya got eliminated in this round..