Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

The New Title Song Track Edited!

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Hi Folks!

Have you all noticed the title song being changed? Now we are shown Armaan is happy and delighted on Jassi being the Ceo. If you have not then watch it carefully and then see the post by Kanchi when the old track was changed you will notice Armaan was SULKING IN THOSE CLIPS.Wink

And no Raj in this new edited track.

What your say? Transtion started of Purab out and Jassi and Armaan being teamed up huh!Confused

-Rifhat

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I say great !Clap
Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by surnita

I say great !Clap

THAT I AM SURE THAT YOU WOULDWink

CHEERS,

-RIFHAT

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

I am sure they will have to change the title track again in two weeks time when Jassi has her makeover

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

It's almost not worth watching without Raj!!!! Cry  He provided some much needed comic relief to this show (i.e. E.T. will combine with 3T LOLLOL)

Yeah, I agree, Jody.  They should just revert back to the old title track. Why do they have to change it every time they change something in the show??  The old title track shows the true essence of the show and doesn't focus on the guy Jassi should end up with. At this rate, there's gonig to be a new title track every couple of weeks, especially since they can't seem to make up their minds!!!!!Ermm

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

It's almost not worth watching without Raj!!!! Cry  He provided some much needed comic relief to this show (i.e. E.T. will combine with 3T LOLLOL)

Yeah, I agree, Jody.  They should just revert back to the old title track. Why do they have to change it every time they change something in the show??  The old title track shows the true essence of the show and doesn't focus on the guy Jassi should end up with. At this rate, there's gonig to be a new title track every couple of weeks, especially since they can't seem to make up their minds!!!!!Ermm

AGREED THEY SHOULD REVERT BACK TO THE OLD TRACK AS OLD IS GOLD AND I PERSONALLY DO LIKE THE OLD ONE AS ITS MORE PEPPY AND SHAAN'S VOICE IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE ONE SINGING THE SONG NOW!

-Rifhat

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top