Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenoftimbaktu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: .Lilith.

Are you SURE that he's some new guy on the show? ðŸ˜• He surely doesn't look like one. Today Niti posted a few selfies on Twitter with the BTS crew, lagta hain unhi mein se koi hain. 

Haan, must be a crew member. I now remember a picture of him with veebha before.
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: queenoftimbaktu

Rits - Sorry, I guess he must be someone from the crew. Doesn't look like he can act...

But then the rest (apart from Niti, parth and ayaz,) can act either. ðŸ˜›

ya...maybe someone from crew...afterall how many cameos and entries they can have😆
And as per CC.. Veebha is one of the best TV actress of today...and yet its Niti-PP and Ayaz who actually save the show... and no offense but I find CC really ugly in close up shots..especially her OTT lipstick🤢
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Hi guys, just a request...can we not have such obvious hatred in the CC title? No one's worth it...not even PP.

Joking around is fine but I wonder if we really need to stoop to that level🤔

This was the first thing that came to my mind as I was so mad! ðŸ˜¡

But I'll change it nonetheless. ðŸ˜³
Oh, interesting! That bone and curves thing was for CC?! Didn't know that. ðŸ˜•
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for changing it, Shelly :)
Although it looks like it got cut off in the end..."Bacche ki JA"?😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

Okay guys I watched the episode. I liked it. Surprising! I liked MaNan scenes. All of them. I surprisingly didn't mind Nandini either today. But Manik was the cutest especially when he pouts! 

Manik is turned on the minute he sees Nandini alone with him. She is all ready to kiss him too but poor guy backs out every time thanks to his promise. Must be cursing himself for making that promise!😆 

And they played jeena jeena. That song is enough for me to make their scenes better!

They played Jeena Jeena yesterday also...I mentioned it last night also in the previous CC...you didn't see😆

Anyways I'm also wondering that the fact that EVERYONE hated the epi today, I just might actually like it more
.Lilith. thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenoftimbaktu

Oh, interesting! That bone and curves thing was for CC?! Didn't know that. ðŸ˜•

Yeah it was as minutes after that, CC posted something which went like "People will spout shit about you if they can't have you"...AS IF! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Even KAS joined in for the bashing. That was a drought period for Krissann. She didn't unfollow him like CC but stopped posting pics together as she was prolly scared to take sides! 😆 
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AreYaar

They played Jeena Jeena yesterday also...I mentioned it last night also in the previous CC...you didn't see😆

Anyways I'm also wondering that the fact that EVERYONE hated the epi today, I just might actually like it more

Oh yeah. That music room scene. I liked that scene. It was nice. And then of course jeena jeena😳

Hopefully you'll like it Anu so that you and me can be on the same boat. Just don't keep any expectations and I guess you'll be happy.
Originally posted by: .Lilith.

Yeah it was as minutes after that, CC posted something which went like "People will spout shit about you if they can't have you"...AS IF! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Even KAS joined in for the bashing. That was a drought period for Krissann. She didn't unfollow him like CC but stopped posting pics together as she was prolly scared to take sides! 😆 

LOL Really? CC and KAS are anyway the ugly versions of Raju and Kaju. 

.Lilith. thumbnail
Off topic, but anyone here who remembers episode 12? Harshad's entry in a Dukati, followed by a sexy eye-lock with Maink and then another sexy eye lock with Nandu???

Chetu, you really can't blame me for shipping Harshad-Nandu in the beginning!! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£