Balika Vadhu Written Update 4th Feb 2015 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the update...

It was a good episode...

I am not sure whether they have decided to show Kusum as a negative character or not...Though LPS will be the obvious choice for this kidnapping but adding Kusum is giving a negative vibe...Why they are showing Jagya Kusum interacting in back to back three precaps!I don't want Kusum to turn negative...She seems like a nice character...

Once we had to see Princess of Kesarbagh and now its Maharani of Kesarbaag's turn... 🤪

@mahi thanx 4 the update.liked 2days epi. luved JaGan.
shashank is awesum as jagya.jagya's concern & care 4 ganga was so visible.
tho i still misses sargun & missed he r in ystrdays epi but i liked aasiya also as shes improving.tho shes no match 4 sargun but she atleast din't disappoint me like shes doing from past 2 months.
and thank CVs 2 retain ganga's ckt .ganga is fierce & fighter👏

@KB why CVs hav so much luv 4 this DB??🥱🥱i m fed up of her nautunkis.now she wants 2 b maharani of KB.i like sushmita mukherjee but DB is unbearable.
pre-cap-i think LPS is also involved in it.oderwise why will they only target ganga??i think LPS had told them abt ganga but din't tell abt her being MLA's wife.
this human trafficking track is gud i just hope CVs show it logically tho i know bloopers will b there but hope those bloopers can b overluked.
 i rembr reading that LPS is involved in it he"ll demand kusum & her son in exchange of ganga.but it"ll also make him guilty & cops can arrest him.so most probly he want 2 take revenge 4 insulting him & letting kusum go away from him.
Thanks for update. 
As earlier - BH and KB are on two different planets. Earlier BH took several small leaps to complete Ganga's education/marriage and then child birth - while time in KB stood standstill. Now it is turn of KB to go forward in time machine - but in BH, the time is not advanced. Mannu is still so young, mercifully they did not show Abhimanyu - otherwise how will it feel seeing Abhimanyu still about 8-9 months old while Anandi's children are 5-6 months olds 😆
Originally posted by ExcuseMePlz

Thanks for the update...

It was a good episode...

I am not sure whether they have decided to show Kusum as a negative character or not...Though LPS will be the obvious choice for this kidnapping but adding Kusum is giving a negative vibe...Why they are showing Jagya Kusum interacting in back to back three precaps!I don't want Kusum to turn negative...She seems like a nice character...

Once we had to see Princess of Kesarbagh and now its Maharani of Kesarbaag's turn... 🤪

oh! Someone else other than me also doubtful of kusum😆. Eventhough she is shown good till now, I somehow can't trust what turn her character may take.

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

</div>
<div>

oh! Someone else other than me also doubtful ofkusum😆. Eventhough she is shown good till now, I somehow can't trust what turn her character may take.

Yes,I am getting a feeling for a long time that she will be turned negative and will try to keep Jagya and Ganga separate...So its coming in my mind that she gave the kidnappers the idea of kidnapping Ganga...If she once get trapped in this she will not be able to come back to Jagya...

And yesterday precap they showed Jagya Kusum conversation...That should be for some reason otherwise why Jagya will discuss things with Kusum and it will be shown in precap...Kusum is shown too much...

No call to Jagya after kidnapping Ganga...No demand from LPS...

And another thing that is in my mind is keeping Kusum positive will not give them any track...They showed her falling for Jagya...So to continue it they have to turn her negative...
Originally posted by ExcuseMePlz

[Yes,I am getting a feeling for a long time that she will be turned negative and will try to keep Jagya and Ganga separate...So its coming in my mind that she gave the kidnappers the idea of kidnapping Ganga...If she once get trapped in this she will not be able to come back to Jagya...

And yesterday precap they showed Jagya Kusum conversation...That should be for some reason otherwise why Jagya will discuss things with Kusum and it will be shown in precap...Kusum is shown too much...

No call to Jagya after kidnapping Ganga...No demand from LPS...

And another thing that is in my mind is keeping Kusum positive will not give them any track...They showed her falling for Jagya...So to continue it they have to turn her negative...

But leap is supposed to happen by next month(acc to articles earlier). I thought Kusum being negative or obsessed track is dropped. But suddenly they are showing her often. Maybe she will save ganga and die/exit the show for leap.

what all they will show before leap? There are many open tracks at KB to be handled like Anoop's illegal business, Alok-Ira going to Singapore or not one, then the baby marriage promo too.

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

But leap is supposed to happen by next month(acc to articles earlier). I thought Kusum being negative or obsessed track is dropped. But suddenly they are showing her often. Maybe she will save ganga and die/exit the show for leap.

what all they will show before leap? There are many open tracks at KB to be handled like Anoop's illegal business, Alok-Ira going to Singapore or not one, then the baby marriage promo too.

Thats also possible...

But they have still almost two months...And the leap will be of 5 years so if they want to have story for Jagan then they will keep Kusum/LPS...If Kusum/LPS had nothing to do with it then they wouldn't have shown her so much...And we have seen her regreting how GAnga is lucky to get second chance in life...

This time they are detailing JaGan track...Probably it will end on a happy note next week or its just the beginning of Jagya's misery...I don't want to be pessimistic but I am very scared for GAnga till the time these people are not ending JAgan story with a happy note...