Ateet ke kuch Raaz...Feb 4th - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Nice post.
Something is going on in Tanvir's mind. 
Hope for no black magic.
The episode was good. But I am wondering now who the Father of Billi's daughter is? I dont think it is the Nawab. There is another man. Clearly that must be the man that held her hand. Or maybe, it was a man she got involved with while in jail? I wonder what happened here exactly? Was that the same man who helped her escape jail the first time? No idea. 

Either ways, things are getting interesting. Just cant stand that Daayan and her potions. It is getting silly now. She is always hovering whenever SAHIL are talking. Jut fed up with her. But the SASEH SAHIL and SEHAN scenes were very good. So Faiz is alive and Haya is going to get revenge from him? Where is Rahat?

Either ways, that story really needs to go somewhere now!
tanveer how many lovers do u had in ur past.. kamani...lol..maybe he was magician..this s2 her daughter...😕
Edited by flowergarden - 9 years ago
I am so confused. How many men tanveer had in her life? First she slept with Imran & then dumped him & got pregnant only to get dumped by imran. Then she was after asad to impose her kid on him & to enjoy the status of a wealthy man's wife. She failed randomly & married siddiqi to spoil asad's life. Then accidentally got divorced from gaffour & went to jail. Then ran away from jail & murdered entire khan family & then trapped nawab & married him. Then murdered him for wealth. Now the confusion starts. Intially in leap they mentioned tanveer was sent to jail for 14 yrs which got reduced to 12yrs because of her well mannerism & behaviour. But last weak they have turned twelve years into 20yrs with the fb on last episode of tanveer in jail as a blind women delivering a kid. Whose kid is that! Nawab's? If so then why she was informed that kid was born dead! Or a jailer whom she had affair in jail? He wanted his kid & took away by lying to tanveer. Or imran's! Because it was mentioned in between imran died in a accident after 2yrs of massacre. So when imran came to know that khan family was murdered 20yrs back may be tanveer would have trapped him again? God alone knows. 
Coming to episode it was good. New sanam is too irritating. I could see her coming up with fake pregnancy & abla nari stuffs. Finally ahil has been used properly. He was being victimised too much upto now. But seeing precap I can see they are going to drag this nawab murder mystery for another month. This soon they won't reveal tanveer's reality to ahil. Also even if ahil finds out truth he can only throw tanveer out of his house because tanveer already took punishment in front of law. So this daughter twist is to bring out that she is nawab's kid & ahil's long lost sister? So that ahil is forced to find his long lost sister & bare tanveer for his sister? Also they don't have proofs for khan family massacre. Only witness was dilshad & she went for haj. Then again Sase & ahil team up to find proofs also this fake sanam's reality exposure drama! They can drag all this upto October. Last October they got extension up to this October. In between haya fighting against faiz to bring justice for her & rants return. Haya & rehans relation revelation. Hope Shehzad will be back soon after his movie promotion. Because I really wanted to see rehan & haya bonding. I really hope at least in last episode they will bring back dilshad because her character was ended so unfairly. After zoya her character was treated so unfairly. Some how we deserve to see dilshad having a normal life.