Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome update dear
p.s: plz update u r title too with pg n pt no
jst my pov
Isha_Pathare thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ruhi and rocky are chotaa packet bada dhamaaka ...next part seems really interesting waiting eagerly thanks for the pm update soon
pravalika9291 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic concept
Loved all parts
Plz can u pm me when you update
Plz add me to ur buddy list
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update waiting for the next part
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb track..CVs should think like this...😊
BJAN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hai friends,
thank u for ur comments..

here is the next part...hope u enjoy it..

PART 9:

Raman and gang ( incl subbu and BGs) landed in chennai..Then they came outside and saw two benz cars waiting for him...
one of the drivers came and said "we were waiting for u..tho batayina kaha chale??" asked subbu...
kya?? e cars..maine arrange nahi kiya...e sab???
raman just smiled at him and said to follow him and say address to them...by saying he moved to the car...

subbu was perpelexed with his behavious and done as per his instructions and sat beside him..and soon the car started to his destiny...

sir,e sab??? with a confused look..

mr.subbramanyam...vo kya hena e sab mihir ne arrange kiya tha..
oh!!! and started discussing some work related matters...

here Ishu prepared lunch for him...all are his favourate dishes...
Ishima..Ishima..
kya huva beta...
mujhe Ice cream khana hai..
abhi??...nahi beta..ab papa ane wale hena...tho hum sab sathme chalthe saam ko..
nahi ishima...mujhe abhi khana he...aur papa ane me thoda samay hai na...phir shaam ko bhi chalte...please ishima..pls..pls..
she can't say no to her..tike baba...hum abhi chalte lakin jaldi vaapas ana hoga..!!!
tike ishima..thank u ..

then they immediately went out...

BM was making all nice arrangements for RKB..all were busy in the tasks given to them..miku,vandu are in vandus room as she is taking rest..

Then the much awaited time came.. subbu called him mom and informed her that they will be reaching there with 10 minutes..

here ishu,ruhi,shravu and rocky came to the famous icecream house..and having their ice cream..after thet they started there but due to traffic jam..they halted middle way..

Then BM was ready with arthi thali..then came 2 black benz and halted infront of their house...BM was surprised with the Brand cars..and thought to impress him more...
then subbu stepped out of the car..then BGs stepped out and opened the door for him...

There he is...stepping out of the car...his black shoes...black pant..black shirt..with grey sleevless coat..and then fair and hansome face..with black specs..with a gel on his black hair...litrelly all girls will be in awww...seeing him..even BM was not an exception...(sorry thoda filmy...but I always liked such introduction..for raman..especially when he is in black..)

BM...e tho kithna sundar ladka he...by thinking she moved frwd..
sir..chale..??
ha..by saying he moved frwd taking off his spects...

BM did aarthi and taken him inside...and said him to sit in the living area..
subbu introduced his mom to him..
sir..e meri mom he..
oh!!!...namasthe aunty ji...
ha..ha..namasthe..aap thoda aaram kijiye..me khana lagaathavu..
sure..aunty..thank u...actually he is not feeling confirtable...then after some time...subbu came and took him to guest room..
sir..aap fresh ho jayiye me thodi der me aatha hu..
sure..
after he left..he litrelly fell on the bed and took out his phone and dailed her number...but as she was in traffic she could'nt hear the ring..
e phone q nahi utarahi he???...shayad kisi kaam me hoga..tho tike..chal beta..fresh up hoke neech ja..by thinking he opened a door thinking it was washroom door...

but..it was atually attatchment door and surprisingly...it was attatched to ishus room..he entered the room..and the fragrance of the room almost killed him...
e..smell..sirf ishu use karthi he..e kase possible ho..kheir..raman beta..u were missing her badly..thats y ur feeling like this...e sab chodo..by thinking he left to washroom which is on other side of his room...

he came out freshening himself but feeling restless and somewhere he is feeling her presence here...

He came down..they invited him for the lunch..
He joine them at the dining table..
beta..ajj maine sabkuch banaya..hamare ghar me mehmaan ko bhagwaan manthe...
ji thank u aunty...thats all he could say..as already he was feeling uncomfirtable...
just then karthik entered and saw raman and silently admired him..kithna hansome he jiju..akka is lucky...by thinking he came to dinning area and smiled at him...
sir..he is my cousin karthik..and karthik he is my boss RKB..
hai...

then he started eating...started with palak panner...ate 1 piece and stopped...
all were looking at him puzzled..
e tho madraasan ka swaad he..e kaise ho saktha he..?? he was feeling more restless..
I think all madraasis have same taste in their preperation...
all were his fav he is puzzled how they came to know his taste...shayad mihir ne bataya hoga..

ishu and gang..just 5 min to reach their destiny...

precap: Ramans interview by press..

ishus face off with raman will be there or not???

..TeriDeewani.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey buddy read all the parts in one go
One request can u plzz updt the CHP and the pg no in the titles
AimanAsim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 
Wating for next update

-mujna- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Nice!!! I read all the parts at one go and it was amazing... I am a sucker for the reap what you so kind of stories n so love your story... I am already imagining the look on BM's and Subbu's faces when they get to know the truth... ðŸ˜†