*IF-IDOL - Vote for the next Sensational Singer - Round 1 - EXTD* - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
I vote for

#5 - Lovely song selection, her sweet voice was soothing and seemed to catch the feeling in the words.. clear articulation as well.. i loved listening to this.
#16 - difficult song which she rendered beautifully.. lovely voice.. in the low octaves also the singing sounding completely in tune..

Some more I liked.. 

#8 - i think it is a difficult song and the singer was able to reach the high notes well.. a few times i felt a faint quiver but the singing was definitely very nice..

#6 - gutsy song selection. It has a fast pace and without music also the singer sounded great.

#17 - I liked the sweetness in the voice a lot. Sounded very melodious and a wonderful choice of song. hope she continues to practice.

Wow! Claps fr all the participants, u guys made it so difficult to choose...after listening to some of these over and over
I vote for #16 and #20
#16 - you have a beautiful velvety voice and i couldn' t get over how nice it was to hear even without the music.  wonderful song selection as it required all sorts of notes to be hit and you hit them so well.

#20 - I loved the maturity in your voice and though i don't think i heard the song before it stayed in my head all day (in a good way😊). the song selection was great because it showed your range well. 

bravo, both of you.

Special mention for #5,  #8, #10, #17 and #18

Lovely song selections and even more lovelier voices, beautifully sang..Too bad first round only allows 2 votes
Edited by BarunDiwani - 9 years ago
Great idea! 👏 Our very own IF Idol!⭐️
We have some very talented forumwasis and I enjoyed listening to them. 

My vote goes to #5 and #16 😃

Though my heart goes to all ❤️

I voted for #5 because I think her voice is the most melodious and flows effortlessly. The song choice is beautiful, I loved the humming she acquiesced to it. #16 also chose her song well and sang in tune throughout. I also chose them above others due to their correct diction.

Edited by wiwy - 9 years ago