Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: surabhi01

when problem shown in leads life then only viewer watch serial that how leads will solve their problem , otherwise what is there to watch if only eating cracking joke preparing breakfast lunch and dinner getting ready children for school shown in serial .only thing is that there should be balance between postivity and negative .too much postivity make serial boring and too make negativity make viewers frustrated

Very true . We need creativity , not a routine .
Viewers want to see some melodramatic flourish with overemotional scenes in a highly dramatic way . Routine will never be  a viewers' choice  .
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aparnauma

CVs, channel and the writers seem to think this sadistic twist is the only way to carry the story forward.

As to Anandi  her strength lies in her not losing faith in humanity and goodness and trying to do her best to lend a helping hand to others even when her life is in shambles and turning away from people who tried to hurt her and focus one rebuilding her life.Which is what had attracted Shiv towards her in the first place.

It takes lot more courage and inner strength to pick up the pieces and rebuild the life than planning a revenge on the people who harmed you and shattered your life and executing it.

Easy to retaliate when people are mean to you and cause a lot of damage in your life but more strength is needed to make your self strong so that these kind of things that people do to you will not cause much loss to you. I guess this is what Anandi tries to do in her life.

Shiv is strong when it comes to taking care of Anandi and taking care of his family. But is he strong enough when it comes to his own case?He needs Anandi there to take care of him.

@ bold black; What is the point in being so good and having faith in life, when others just walk on you because of you goodness, and when no one benefits from that goodness excpet the wrong doers. What's wrong in thinking logically and being smart? And why should all decisions be made on emotions and  for the sake of others? 

@ red: Shiv got attracted to Anandi - the complete package. Not just to an emotional and good at heart Anandi. He was impressed with her ability to strive in life, her ability to adapt to changing environment (like studying, typing emails or speaking English) and her ability to make the best out of limited resources. Plus her overall goodness and simplicity.

But what happened to Anandi's ability to strive post her marriage?

Even after Shiv's demise now, how does Anandi plan to lead her life? Have Cvs ever shown her thought process on this, or will she just limit herself to keep the family intact (since that was Shiv's last wish)?

Edited by Missesha - 9 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Missesha

I disagree that viewers can only connect to Anandi's pain. 

Viewers never wanted to see endlessly sad Anandi, and neither did anyone request for Shiv's demise. 

Viewer's wanted to see a happy, blissful and a growing  Anandi, which Cvs never cared to give us. 

If only Cvs had made her a little strong and showed her tackling problems and people smartly, it would have made lot of sense.

Anandi's thought process, ways of tackling issues / people, ability to learn from past and creating a balance in life, did not improve even by a bit, despite all the exposure, experience and support. 

There was no logical growth in her thought process. She just continued to think emotionally, which is what became boring.

And if the makers cannot think beyond involving her into family drama, then they should have ended on a happy note with Shiv and birth of twins. 

Jagya also doesn't have a story anymore. He too is happily settled , so there was no reason to carry on the show, with meaningless filler tracks. 

Kick DB out, and show happy end to both BH and KB folks.

No one is interested in Anandi's endless miseries one after, with her remaining at the slowest growth pace ever. 

Bold , great words Missesha   We would love to see Anandi as a confident  and dedicated  mother  in the home front and a  great leader  in the social circle   .
And if the makers cannot think beyond involving her into family drama, then they should have ended on a happy note with Shiv and birth of twins. ----
Very true , fully agree with you .
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@ bold black; What is the point in being so good and having faith in life, when others just walk on you because of you goodness, and when no one benefits from that goodness excpet the wrong doers. What's wrong in thinking logically and being smart? And why should all decisions be made on emotions and  for the sake of others? 

@ red: Shiv got attracted to Anandi - the complete package. Not just to an emotional and good at heart Anandi. He was impressed with her ability to strive in life, her ability to adapt to changing environment (like studying, typing emails or speaking English) and her ability to make the best out of limited resources. Plus her overall goodness and simplicity.

But what happened to Anandi's ability to strive post her marriage?

Even after Shiv's demise how does Anandi plan to lead her life? Have Cvs ever shown her thought process on this, or will she just limit herself to keep the family intact (since that was Shiv's last wish)?

Others seemingly walked over her.But where are they now? What are all the people who walked over her doing now? Who has the last laugh?Who was proven right?Where are all those who mocked her? You either waste your energy getting back at them or get on with life.
Post her marriage what happened to her?
Post her first marriage what happened to her abilities? She put them to use to benefit her family and post her second marriage again she did the same thing applying herself to make life better for her family.

Who was it who conditioned her that way?Why are we not talking about tradition which dictates woman to make her home and her husband first priority?Why don't we talk about that? 

Her husband provided her the direction that she needed. She was working with Bhaili. From the way it is being shown it seems to be doing well .So how can we say that she has not been doing anything post her marriage?

Before she took over as a sarpanch she was just teaching in the school that she started.That was the main thing she was doing but that was always in the background and then also she was too busy taking care of Singhs and massaging Dsa's sore feet and helping her friends on and off .

After her marriage she is busy taking care of her husband's family and working with the self help group. Obviously they did not show her involvement with self help group because people rather see her as Ira/Meenu' s Bahu Sanchi's Bhabi and Shiv's patni.

Even after Anop put a dent by snatching the work force and clients she rebuilt it. All this apparently happened while Shiv was still around and  she did it on her own without Shiv's help.

Who is to be blamed if the makers don't show that aspect in detail? Clearly the audience.

As for the recognition she got in Jaitser for her work - that took her years.She has been doing the same things since she was eight but people recognised it and decided to honour her for her work only when she was in her twenties.It didn't come easily.

When did she come to Udaipur? How big is Udaipur when compared to Jaitser? If I rememmber right people in Udaipur do seem to be aware of the work that she has been doing.

Just because her work doesn't get much footage that doesn't mean she is not doing anything.

They did compromise a lot in terms of footage for her Bhaili track but they did show her progress there.

Ability to strive - Financilally? She does seem to be provided for as of now She does have an identity of her own as Bhail director 

Is there any doubt that she will not be able to survive if Shekhars refuse her ? I don't think so.If she can help other people become self sufficient why doubt her abilities to support her kids and herself.
Till now did we see her in that position where she had to work for supporting herself?
Yes. Only once way back when she was a child the time when Dsa threw her out because she went to Mahavir SIngh to request him to return her parents 'land.
She worked at construction site to help her parents and was a bread winner for a short while
So why doubt her abilities to survive and strive?

It is her basic nature when it comes to her own life that she will fight back only when pushed against the wall and everytime she was pushed against the wall she bounced back as a stronger person and the people who hurt her had to admit they were wrong..
The very people who mocked her for her qualities and her ways today they sing praises that is her way of getting back. Right or wrong it is her way of doing things. Just because she doesn't think like the people who watch her that doesn't mean she is wrong.

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anandi's story was special only when she was a child and her initial stages as the young abandoned wife trying to gather the pieces and make something out of it.

And slowly her story started to become generic and fully became generic now. I dont see any difference between the story of the present anandi and other heroines in other serials who are also doing the same thing like having a career, yet obeying unreasonable demands of the elders, doing good to others, so on and so forth.They can easily exchange one with the other. Conforming to the stereotype.

The story which was special became generic with so many meaningless twists and turns.
Missesha thumbnail
@ Aparna, it is not about what happened to those who walked over Anandi? It is about why should Anandi take someone's crap and bear the pain / humiliation / torture for no fault of hers? 
I do not blame Anandi for anything in her first marriage. 
By saying what happened to Anandi's ability to strive post her marraige - I meant her marriage with Shiv 

In her first marriage, Anandi can't be faulted because she was conditioned that way by DSa and the society. But when jagya dumped her, not only A but DSa and all the Singhs realised how important it is to move with the world. That's when everyone changed. That's when Anandi so aptly started on with studies and moved on a journey to become a sarpanch. Since then all  the Singhs started moving with the world and are continuing to do so. In fact DS does it even today, then why not Anandi?

What happened to Anandi post AnSh marriage? Why did she stop growing?  What exact aspirations did she have for her life when Shiv was alive, and now after his demise?

If Anandi is so progressive, why was she letting Saanchi walk over her and now DB? 

Why was she taken for a ride by Pramila? How horribly she tackled Rasika's case by once by going to her house, and other time to Brijesh's house without thinking smartly? How was she ready to give up on Amol just by listening to the sob story and relying on that warden, who had evidently made a blunder? So where is her smartness? Where is her vision to think, plan and action? 

Situations, when she first started Bhaili and today are not the same. Earlier her hubby was alive and earning, her family was not at the verge of breaking, there was stronger financial unity and she was not a single mother of 3. So continuing with Bhaili made sense. Nothing is same now, so what is Anandi's next move for her life and the well-being of her children? 

Will  just  having goodness at heart fetch her a safe secured financially and emotionally well future for herself and her kids? Or do people need think, plan and action?

Edited to add:  Why blame the viewers for whatever crap CVs are dishing out.

I have cried enough times to see an upgrade in Anandi's life, right from her dressing sense, to her smartness, to a professional growth, her ability to learn from her mistakes, and her to have a planned life. When has CVs ever given me anything? 

All I have ever got is an ever lecturing emotional Anandi, who has now started to appear nearly brainless. So why blame viewers. 

If Cvs are failing to show Anandi's professional life in detail, how are we to be blamed?

I liked Suhasini's episode, and I am also happy that Anandi stopped meddling in J's life (two things that Cvs showed as per my expectation). I was happy about it and voiced it too. 
aparnauma thumbnail
That school which was nothing but a small room with a bunch of kids and now her Bhaili which was nothing but a group of women who were underdogs in the society both seemed to have grown way beyond their origins.
From what was told to us in the course of story we knew that Anandi had been working n both these things 

Did these things come up with only emotional involvement from Anandi? Did she only think from heart and not from head in these things too?

Yes from time to time people helped her with this when she needed help but was she seen continuously running to people liek Shiv and Bhairon Singh for help in these things? Were they shown sorting out the problems she faced? Just because we didn't get to see that side of hers that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Or may be if we as viewers sat down to think with our heads all these things we would able to see it too
Missesha thumbnail
From what was shown Anandi was either busy in Jagya's issue or Saanchi's or eventually SaJaGa. Then she was busy in working on Shiv's indentity, and later in adopting Amol and in looking after him. 
In between whenever she got time, she moved from Jaitser to KB and Vice versa or kept on carrying trays from one end of the house to another. In doing all this, she was always so busy and so occupied that in her position, a real-life woman would barely get time to think about her work and work place, let alone flourishing it.

So if I sit down to think, how Anandi achieved all this, I can only say she has super natural powers. 

----
I totally respect and applaud Anandi for the way she handled her education and career post Jagya and pre-marriage. 

All credits to her hardwork, even if BS and DSa were supporting her. 
aparnauma thumbnail

@ Aparna, it is not about what happened to those who walked over Anandi? It is about why should Anandi take someone's crap and bear the pain / humiliation / torture for no fault of hers? 

I do not blame Anandi for anything in her first marriage. 
By saying what happened to Anandi's ability to strive post her marraige - I meant her marriage with Shiv 

In her first marriage, Anandi can't be faulted because she was conditioned that way by DSa and the society. But when jagya dumped her, not only A but DSa and all the Singhs realised how important it is to move with the world. That's when everyone changed. That's when Anandi so aptly started on with studies and moved on a journey to become a sarpanch. Since then all  the Singhs started moving with the world and are continuing to do so. In fact DS does it even today, then why not Anandi?

What happened to Anandi post AnSh marriage? Why did she stop growing?  What exact aspirations did she have for her life when Shiv was alive, and now after his demise?

If Anandi is so progressive, why was she letting Saanchi walk over her and now DB? 

Why was she taken for a ride by Pramila? How horribly she tackled Rasika's case by once by going to her house, and other time to Brijesh's house without thinking smartly? How was she ready to give up on Amol just by listening to the sob story and relying on that warden, who had evidently made a blunder? So where is her smartness? Where is her vision to think, plan and action? 

Situations, when she first started Bhaili and today are not the same. Earlier her hubby was alive and earning, her family was not at the verge of breaking, there was stronger financial unity and she was not a single mother of 3. So continuing with Bhaili made sense. Nothing is same now, so what is Anandi's next move for her life and the well-being of her children? 

Will  just  having goodness at heart fetch her a safe secured financially and emotionally well future for herself and her kids? Or do people need think, plan and action?

Edited to add:  Why blame the viewers for whatever crap CVs are dishing out.

I have cried enough times to see an upgrade in Anandi's life, right from her dressing sense, to her smartness, to a professional growth, her ability to learn from her mistakes, and her to have a planned life. When has CVs ever given me anything? 

All I have ever got is an ever lecturing emotional Anandi, who has now started to appear nearly brainless. So why blame viewers. 

If Cvs are failing to show Anandi's professional life in detail, how are we to be blamed?

I liked Suhasini's episode, and I am also happy that Anandi stopped meddling in J's life (two things that Cvs showed as per my expectation). I was happy about it and voiced it too. 

Pramila she was taken for a ride so was Shiv taken for a ride by Rasika and so was Jagya taken for a ride by that baba.
What are her aspirations? - To make a difference in people's life and for that the platform doesn't matter. she uses which ever comes her way.Be it her school or her Bhaili.
We did see her using Bhaili and her school to further her aspirations.

Was becoming Sarpanch a part of her aspiration? No. It came to her because she was thought of as an instrument of change by the villagers.

What is her basic nature? - To put the happiness of her family above her own desires.That s way different from being a door mat.

Esha There is a saying  let the barking dogs bark but you do your own thing.You walking on the street and dog which thinks it owns the street barks at you. The wisest and practical thing is ignore the dog and walk on because you need to go through this street to reach wherever you need to go or waste your time silencing the dog or take another street which may or may not lead to the destination 
DB is a serpent in the eden - you either succumb to her machinations and the poison she spreads or ignore her , become immune to her and do what you need to do with her life.
Is Anandi getting any way affected by DB and her taunts? Is she giving a damn about DB ? 
Sanchi and her taunts and her choice of friends - everything about her dripped of stupidity Should she let herself affected by a stupid immature creature like Sanchi?
---------------
Yes Anandi's life has been a tough one from the time she got married at the age of eight. With each trouble she grew stronger. 
A lesser person would have lost hope in life and lived in despair,
Why does she go through so many  troubles - CVs think the message is anybody can be good when the going is good and it takes the tough to  doing good in tough times.
---------------
What is the next move - Well for obviously this purpose they bumped off Shiv - Just to create that question in the minds of viewers  what next for Anandi ?
All I am saying is that a person who can help others earn will very well know how to earn for herself and her children
Missesha thumbnail
Aparna, I guess it all comes to down to my expectations as a viewer.
I found uniqueness in Anandi's life as a child bride, and also the entire concept revolving around Bal Vivah and its' ill effects.

Later, what I loved most about the show and the reason why I respected Anandi so much was her ability to gather the shattered pieces of her life and trying to make something about it. 

Normally abandoned girls feel so shattered and useless, but Anandi had the strength and right thought process to take her life ahead, without raising fingers at her wrong doers. 

However, the wrong doers (all Singhs) also immediately realised their fault and helped Anandi in mending her life. It was a lesson for all - the characters as well as the viewers. 

Everybody together showed Women's empowerment. Everybody together punished Jagya, till he realised his fault. And the most unique part was; that for once a woman was not blamed for her broken relationship. Instead, she was empowered. She became an inspiration. 

There was a message in the concept. And Anandi was a combination of strength, wisdom, vision and good heartedness. A progressive mind in the most limited resources. 

I would have expected wise and visionary Anandi to grow to next levels of strengths, smartness and wisdom. But all I see in her is a good-hearted bahu. 

A very normal bahu, with nothing unique to be inspired from.

I like her for her goodness and her timid nature, but cannot see an influencer in her anymore.