Punar Vivahs Kratika Sengar Returns On TV (Article)

MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Punar Vivah's Kratika Sengar Returns On TV With A Story On Different Kind Of Dowry!

Punar Vivah's Kratika Sengar is soon returning on TV through another Zee TV show titled as Service Wali Bahu'. This is for sure a good news for all those Punar Vivah fans who were waiting...

Read Now... http://www.fuzionproductions.com/punar-vivahs-kratika-sengar-returns-tv-story-different-kind-dowry/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
How to present a new show even if the concept looks similar or dealt with...is what Tellychakkar should learn from this article...'a one liner story' 4rm them alongwith title and costar...killed the mood...NOW with this article...am sure ...with the same team...it looks interesting and why not...KS will surely involve us with her body language and act...and yes agree with the article...' if delivered properly'... story and direction..will be the hero for me opposite KS 😆

Thanks for sharing dear.😃
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chitsri65

How to present a new show even if the concept looks similar or dealt with...is what Tellychakkar should learn from this article...'a one liner story' 4rm them alongwith title and costar...killed the mood...NOW with this article...am sure ...with the same team...it looks interesting and why not...KS will surely involve us with her body language and act...and yes agree with the article...' if delivered properly'... story and direction..will be the hero for me opposite KS 😆

Thanks for sharing dear.😃

EXACTLY!! Loved the article.. lets see abhisheks acting.. he may prove me wrong...

chita.. i sooo agreee with you...👏👍🏼
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 d beautiful article
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing looking forward to her show
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail