Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: DesiUs_fan

Amazing story straight from the heaven with right amount of emotion and heavy dose of romanceπŸ˜‰
Perfect antidote to current crappy YHM. You will fall in love with every character.
Words fail me to describe this beautiful symphony. You have to read it to experience it.

wowπŸ‘
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG! Anu

THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR THIS GRACIOUS  TOPIC  JUST FOR Software Symphony

Unbelievably kind. BELIEVE it or not I dreamt that someone had made a topic like this  morning, and it had blue5sky's response
I read it twice in my dream and wonder why the title doesn't say So Sy
And you PICKED TODAY to make such a topic😲
YOU made my dream came true😳

Thank you for the tremendous kindness
I have the most beautiful fortunate life I think.  Born and raised in the freest society in the world, only to move to another free society...
The opportunity to study in the greatest country in the world ,greatest family, most wonderful two kids, a FABULOUS job, the best set of coworkers and friends and neighbors, good health, ..

AND WHEN I choose to express myself creatively I FIND YOU, AND 100+ like you?? πŸ˜³
Could I be luckier? NO!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Can any other writer be as lucky as I am? DON'T KNOW!πŸ˜ƒ

They say "You attract the type of person you are" I've drawn the most INTELLIGENT, ROMANTIC, CREATIVE, fair, non judgmental, sincere, appreciative, generous, funny, souls on IF as my readership.
Coz THAT'S EXACTLY how I am. πŸ˜³

I don't write for a living... I crunch numbers for a living, I write emails, notes, letters, just messages to family/friends "for free"πŸ˜‰  ask me to "write stuff for them" People around me say "There is nobody we know of that WRITES quite like you do". 
People quote my emails and notes years after I ve written them... MOST people Ive met think I am the funniest person they know.

I dont think for hours or days or weeks, I post 5 parts a day many days, I sit down and start typing and it all comes to me
I am immensely fortunate, and blessed to have this ability to write and have YOU ALL to read😳

There couldn't be a greater compliment than that.πŸ˜ƒ

Like all of you fierce loyalists, if I am destined to achieve tremendous success by publishing this tale. I WILL
I was destined to become the MOST popular, MOST read, MOST intelligent story teller on IF-YHM,
It HAPPENED... did it not?😳

I started from ZERO... not being part of any clique or group of fandom.. YET... WHY did the story climb to the top?
YOU GUYS! and YOU GUYS ALONE.πŸ‘πŸ‘

THANKS FOR THE FAITHπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the faith... you, Columbia, Ashu, Goosecool Modernfamily Seriousreader, Wings, Nivi Nidhi Hsp, RCF, taara, Arya, Payal, Sparkleamina, KG, have compared me to some of the greatest in the literary world from Aristotle to JK Rowling.  

Does every writer on IF get compared to Arundhati Roy and  Chetan Bhagat and be told Aristotle's  Book of Rhetoric doesnt even stand a chance? NO!πŸ˜ƒ

Ive trolled IF for over 12 years...I will forever have that singular honor😳

HOW can I be unhappy?

As they say "It's not the happy people who are thankful but the thankful ones that are happy"

With MUCH LOVE (off to write the next part)

Nisha

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Author sahiba!!! Here you are with your appreciation for your fans for opening an appreciation thread and the fan who did is was gtting hyper kal raat ko..
You deserve it, Nisha.. To bits.. Trust me.. I have not seen one author who reached so much fame in just 3 months to have written a story and that story trailing on the forum as threads for three freaking months?!?!?!?
Impossible for anyone to achieve!!!
I agree there are many others who are fantastic writers, but unfortunately havent had this tremendous readership.. Or may have had but their stories might have forgotten by the lot!!
I frankly dont remember anything after I read once... When it comes to SwSy, I want to read, re read and keep reading to eternity!!!
Ll stop my rant here..
All I'd say is you DESERVE THIS!!!! Am waiting for you to publish the book Nisha!!!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

OMG! Anu

THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR THIS GRACIOUS  TOPIC  JUST FOR Software Symphony

Unbelievably kind. BELIEVE it or not I dreamt that someone had made a topic like this  morning, and it had blue5sky's response
I read it twice in my dream and wonder why the title doesn't say So Sy
And you PICKED TODAY to make such a topic😲
YOU made my dream came true😳

Thank you for the tremendous kindness
I have the most beautiful fortunate life I think.  Born and raised in the freest society in the world, only to move to another free society...
The opportunity to study in the greatest country in the world ,greatest family, most wonderful two kids, a FABULOUS job, the best set of coworkers and friends and neighbors, good health, ..

AND WHEN I choose to express myself creatively I FIND YOU, AND 100+ like you?? πŸ˜³
Could I be luckier? NO!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Can any other writer be as lucky as I am? DON'T KNOW!πŸ˜ƒ

They say "You attract the type of person you are" I've drawn the most INTELLIGENT, ROMANTIC, CREATIVE, fair, non judgmental, sincere, appreciative, generous, funny, souls on IF as my readership.
Coz THAT'S EXACTLY how I am. πŸ˜³

I don't write for a living... I crunch numbers for a living, I write emails, notes, letters, just messages to family/friends "for free"πŸ˜‰  ask me to "write stuff for them" People around me say "There is nobody we know of that WRITES quite like you do". 
People quote my emails and notes years after I ve written them... MOST people Ive met think I am the funniest person they know.

I dont think for hours or days or weeks, I post 5 parts a day many days, I sit down and start typing and it all comes to me
I am immensely fortunate, and blessed to have this ability to write and have YOU ALL to read😳

There couldn't be a greater compliment than that.πŸ˜ƒ

Like all of you fierce loyalists, if I am destined to achieve tremendous success by publishing this tale. I WILL
I was destined to become the MOST popular, MOST read, MOST intelligent story teller on IF-YHM,
It HAPPENED... did it not?😳

I started from ZERO... not being part of any clique or group of fandom.. YET... WHY did the story climb to the top?
YOU GUYS! and YOU GUYS ALONE.πŸ‘πŸ‘

THANKS FOR THE FAITHπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the faith... you, Columbia, Ashu, Goosecool Modernfamily Seriousreader, Wings, Nivi Nidhi Hsp, RCF, taara, Arya, Payal, Sparkleamina, KG, have compared me to some of the greatest in the literary world from Aristotle to JK Rowling.  

Does every writer on IF get compared to Arundhati Roy and  Chetan Bhagat and be told Aristotle's  Book of Rhetoric doesnt even stand a chance? NO!πŸ˜ƒ

Ive trolled IF for over 12 years...I will forever have that singular honor😳

HOW can I be unhappy?

As they say "It's not the happy people who are thankful but the thankful ones that are happy"

With MUCH LOVE (off to write the next part)

Nisha

Nisha me going all senti reading this ... yenna sollarthune theriyala its my PLEASURE we are the lucky ones i have to go to dictionary.com to find words to describe how much i like the way you write! i always mention on the SoSy thread this is my first FF addiction so indeed very special and like i mentoned on thread 4 first page IF is lucky to have you and the day you publish we are going to be so happy and say see I told you so!!! and since you got me into emoticons
πŸ‘πŸ€—
anoos123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
so sorry for posting late...
 i'm jst addicted to SoSy that i jst refresh the story without going to other posts, today i noticed this thread and i'm so happy and proud to be an ardent fan of this story from the beginning..
and Nisha... u deserve all these appreciation..πŸ‘
waiting for u to publish this as a book..
U r such an amazing writer Nisha..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
u alwayz leave me daydreaming about R&B n II
LOVE U NISHA...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoos123

so sorry for posting late...

i'm jst addicted to SoSy that i jst refresh the story without going to other posts, today i noticed this thread and i'm so happy and proud to be an ardent fan of this story from the beginning..
and Nisha... u deserve all these appreciation..πŸ‘
waiting for u to publish this as a book..
U r such an amazing writer Nisha..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
u alwayz leave me daydreaming about R&B n II
LOVE U NISHA...

πŸ‘
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
omg this thread has 1569 views!!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congos Anu!!! Am really happy for you!!!
I so want many more to cometo this thread and recognise our beautiful tale!!
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranu1234

omg this thread has 1569 views!!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Software Symphonies is here to stay and rule !!!
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

Congos Anu!!! Am really happy for you!!!
I so want many more to cometo this thread and recognise our beautiful tale!!

DITTOO πŸ˜†