Qubool Hai

AsYa Ts : Smile Please!

KaBhiKiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

hello everyone!! this is again a repost because of the same problem of topic closed, it was again written an year ago...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually i was listening a song, obviously hindi, so this idea struck in my mind. i dont know what i wrote, but i just wrote. and without the song which i was hearing this ts wont b completed, so in d very next n final part the song will be there. i have given the hints here, i guess many of u will get it. i really dont know its good or bad, will wait for your opinions. 😳

now go ahead n read, enjoy! or suffer 😆🤢

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal regular day. Everything seems to be perfect, their college , their routine but it soon turned out to b imperfect as they saw zoya upset about something.  They all went behind her as she was walking after d college. 

Asad : hey aditi! Kya hua , tu upset kyu h?

Ayaan : oye mona darling , why are u upset ?😕

Zoya : kuch nahi guys ! Bas yuhi, vo um.., tumlog tension mat lo .. ashu , rabert dont worry i am fine.😊

With that she started walking. Everyone knew something or the other was wrong. Before they can ask her again humera came from behind running and breathing heavily. She stooped in front of asad, ayan , najma, imran.. 

Humera : guys i know zoya upset kyu . Actually u all know about her favourite locket and teddy and about the photo. Vo hua ye ki while she was painting the colour fell on the teddy and in hurry of cleaning it , her locket got stuck into her button as a result it broke off , and by mistake she hit the photoframe which she has of all of us in collage broke off.😭

Ayaan : what a sequence!😆😆

Imran : shut up ayaan! Are u talking abt the same locket and teddy which we gave her?😡😕

Humera : yup , ab kya kare ?😕

Najma : asad bhaijaan , ab zoya oops apki aditi ko kese manae?😕

Asad : tamatar! Umm wahi kare jo vo hamesha karti h?😳

Imraan : great idea.😃

With that asad kept his hand in middle and one by one all of them joint it
Saying yes i m in..

Zoya was sitting on rock at the shore throwing stones in the river. She was not upset because she spoilt her painting on which she was working so hard but was upset because she lost her teddy and locket which was given by her friends with so much of love, they all hade the same locket, they bought it as a sign of true friendship on friendship's day. She was even more upset because she lost the collage which they made together for all of them working  so hard, she missed the masti they did.
How they fought for each of their pics position, where they wanted to b what. She missed how they gave her the teddy when they just started their way on the beautiful path of friendship. How they saved their pocketmoney that too for her. Though they can ask for the money to their parents but they didnt as they want to make her happy by giving the gift to her by their own savings and hardwork.😭

Flashback 1 :

Everyone : hie zoya ! 😃
Zoya : hie ! 😃

After that no one spoke . Zoya waited for them to speak but no one did. She expected them to wish her happy birthday but then all of them engrossed in discussing their upcoming fest and walked past her. Zoya thot that they had forgotten her birthday and so she decided to make them realize the day. 

Zoya : hey guys fest to 20th ko h na yani aaj se kitne din baad? 😛

Asad : aditi baby i thot u know how to calculate but no worry i will help u , so see today is 12th and fest is on 20th , so we have to minus 12 from 20. So 20 - 12 is 8, okay! 😆😆

And again got busy in their conversation. Zoya looked them in disbelief ,they really forgot her birthday, still she wont give up!
She knowingly made her register which had her birthday page at first.

Zoya : sorry , ayaan please utha doge! 😳

Ayaan : zoya please khud hi uthale na .. 😛

This was it was zoya. Tears formed way to her eyes she ran away from their with tears rolling down on her cheek. 😭😭

Asad : guys i guess zyada hogaya! 🤢

Najma : nahi bahut zyada 😡

They followed her to home. As she entered her room and switched on the lights , she was awestruck, her room was beautifully decorated. All came back singing " haapy birthday" .👏

Zoya : aap sabko yaad tha.😳

Rashid : ha dost , hum kese bhul sakte h.?😕

Zoya : sirf ap hi mere sahe dost baki sabko to yaad ho nahi! 😉

She saw a huge teddy coming with few bouquets at sides. She saw it with confusion. They all lowered the teddy and flowers and showed their faces, they were none other than her best friends.

zoya : tumlogo ko yad tha? And ye to vahi teddy h na jo mujhe us din pasand aya tha? 😳

Humera : ha ye vah
i h aur hum kese bhul sakte h? 😡

With that they all hugged her wishing her. 

Asad : aur agar hum bhul bhi jate to bhi yaad ajata tine koshish joki itni yaad dilane ki. 😆

They all burst out in fits of laughter.

Zoya : aur ye teddy? 😉

Dilshad : janti ho zoya ye teddy inlogo ne apne itni time se bachi hui pocketmoney se bacha k kharida h.😛

Zoya : i got the best of friends evah.. 😭

she started crying.

ayaan : yaar teri problem kya h? wish nahi kare to roti h kare to roti h! ek baad bata tera naam ganga to nahi?😆

A group hug finally

Flashback 2:

Zoya : happy friendship day guys!! 😉

All : happy friendship day to u too.😉

With that they all hugged each other one by one. Asad zoya , ayaan humera, najama imraan, mona rabert, humera imran, asad najma, zoya imraan, najma ayaan, humera asad, zoya najma, asad imraan, humera zoya, najma humera.
All of a sudden they realized that something hanging on their necks. All of them turned their faces to see lockets of the same kind. 

Zoya : surprise! Kesa laga?😉

Ayaan : ye kya h mona darling?😕

Zoya went upto ayaan caressed his hairs.

Ayaan : mujhe dar lag raha h! 🤢😆

Zoya smacked his head.

Zoya : oye rabert k bache, dikhta nahi ye locket h! 😡

Imraan : great zoya! Hume to pata hi nahi tha! 😆

Asad : ha zoya ! Hame to lage ki ye heero ka haar h! 😆

Humera : stop it guys ! Vo hume heero ka haar kyu degi? Batao to zoya ye kislie? 😃

Zoya : see guys aj friendship days h so , i thot ki hum friendship band to har sal bandte h, to lets try out something different. I thought ki hum sabko ye locket pehna chaie which wud b a sign that whatever happens  we are alwys together, whatever the situation is we will be always standing for each other. Its a significance of our love, care, concern , unity and trust for each other. Ye humari dosti ki nishani h. 😃😃

All applauded and joined for a group hug singing ye dosti hum nahi todenge, todenge dum magar tera sath na chodenge..
End of flashbacks.

She came out of her trance by some tunes of guitar. She turned back to find asad playing guitar

------------------------------------------------

not at all edited...hope you like it...please leave your reviews!!

Edited by riddhi1206 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AkaiBara thumbnail
ressy...
unres...

lovely n cute os ridhi...
loved it...
do continue soon...
Edited by ashiii333 - 9 years ago
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Edited by -ABI- - 9 years ago
ayat20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice n cute update 
Thanks for the pm 
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely part 
Thanks for pm 
Plz pm me for next update 
Continue soon 
KSGmaniac_24579 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update
Loved their friendship 
I think I know what the song is

Kabhi Kabhi Aditi from Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na... Right?
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy Riddhi... 😉
Well a wonderful and Adorable T.S... 👏 ⭐️
Well i think the song is Kabhi Kabhi Aditi...from Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na...
Update the next part soonish...
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updt
Loved their friendship
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part
Liked their friendship
Zoya was sad bc her locket was broken.