Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Best part of the episode was the promise. I hope ata Desai mandali Dabba Dabbi chya ayushyaat ludbud nahi karnaar pan te jara kathinach aahe
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Not just AD-MD, all who live in Dwadi have a patent on "changulpana" 😆

Zoey, This is abnormal behaviour not changulpana...either they r mentally retarted, or under the influence of alcohol, heavy medication or black magic..and only the last option suits in the current situation..
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Best part of the episode was the promise. I hope ata Desai mandali Dabba Dabbi chya ayushyaat ludbud nahi karnaar pan te jara kathinach aahe

Arrey pan tumhi loka ek goshta visrat ahaat..dadhivalyaney gallat kei ahey..he should hv asked her not to meet AD...nt gng to dwadi is not solving the problem..she can go to meet AD newhere...or he can come to meet her
Nachiketj thumbnail
Kshiti2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am not watching the serial anymore.. pan tumchya comments varun can imagine kiti faltupana dhakavla aahe.. chitra and ad scene..

Its time for babaji to speak directly to ad.. md cha blind prem pan babaji to insist ad to keep distance from murkh chitra..
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pan ajcha highlight was babaji crawling on the bed and waking up madhavi..bhookampa alya sarkha..It was Lol 🤣 🤣
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Zoey, This is abnormal behaviour not changulpana...either they r mentally retarted, or under the influence of alcohol, heavy medication or black magic..and only the last option suits in the current situation..

@Bold, Yechya var Babaji ni already upay kadlay. Te roj MD'la Babajinchya Babajincha Prasad zabardasti bharavnar ahet (satat ek mahina bhar!). Just watch MD's expression today when he feeds her the first installment. 😃
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

@Bold, Yechya var Babaji ni already upay kadlay. Te roj MD'la Babajinchya Babajincha Prasad zabardasti bharavnar ahet (satat ek mahina bhar!). Just watch MD's expression today when he feeds her the first installment. 😃

What is the precap?? Or the above is precap only..I am tempted to watch today's episode ðŸ˜›
JaniBande thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

What is the precap?? Or the above is precap only..I am tempted to watch today's episode ðŸ˜›

Nachiket please watch. I cant wait for your explosive and entertaining take on today's episode.

I will watch later and will try to post some comments. 
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kshiti2014

Its time for babaji to speak directly to ad.. md cha blind prem pan babaji to insist ad to keep distance from murkh chitra..

Babaji is not right when he thinks there's any insecurity to Meghana bcoz of Chitra as she is nowhere closer as compared to MD, neither in looks nor as a person. So, there's no point in talking regarding this to either of them BUT Dabba is right when he feels insecure bcoz of AD, in terms of looks as well as a person and hence if he stops Dabbi from visiting D-wadi is a valid point and it's all good if he does tamasha in D-wadi bcoz of Dabbi meeting AD.