"ASLI BIWI" - A SAHIL OS - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sylvia99

Always I wish the conversation in your story to be in the serial, but it's just a dream.

This scene when Aahil tells off Sanam 2 is one scene I want the CV's to COPY from my story Verbatim if they must! But it would be a great treat to see Aahil put that Daayan in her place. Only Aahil can do that! If HE tells her she can never take Sanam's place, it will hold the most weight! 
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

This scene when Aahil tells off Sanam 2 is one scene I want the CV's to COPY from my story Verbatim if they must! But it would be a great treat to see Aahil put that Daayan in her place. Only Aahil can do that! If HE tells her she can never take Sanam's place, it will hold the most weight! 
I know how you feel in this case Mandy...
But don't you think it was Aahil himself who has invited this from Sanam 2.

I'd rather Aahil first has a private conversation with himself where he realizes his folly. Why just Sanam2, when has Tanveer, Khala, Khalu, Tanveer ...or even Rehan(he's always sort of pitied, never really) respected Sanam.

If he has to begin, he must first have a private conversation with Sanam2, and then if she does not agree(which I am sure she will not), he can tell her off. yes the marriage was con, but did he clear it?NO!
isn't it better for him to start with this introspection

IMO, any bad treatment of Sanam is due to 'AHIL' which in turn is because she refuses to trust him with even some part of sensitive info..

Anyhow, your writing as usual gripping and entertaining... but no hot scene between Sahil😭.
Very nice piece
@Jshukla:

I totally agree with your stance regarding Aahil and his introspection. But this was a pure reactionary piece. I wanted to see what Aahil would do, if he saw Nayi Sanam insult his Sanam! How would he react? She is trying to hold a night she spent with him over his head! A night he dosent even remember. She is using that to try and usurp Sanam from his life and also act like she has suddenly been given the key to the kingdom!

How will Aahil handle Sanam2's new found arrogance! That is what I wanted to explore! I can SO see him explode on her and tell her everything that he has been keeping bottled up due to frustration. So this was the purpose of the blow up. Also, Sanam 2 is fully aware of everything, but still acting all innocent and ignorant. So she deserves no consideration for that reason alone!
Nice one... Great work Mandy. Do update Aashiq soon...
I loved this! You write so well, I think they should hire you 😃😃 Can you write some more? I think you touched the characters in the way we see them and what the writers fail to realize at times. 

Great work.  I want more. Do you have other fan fiction? 
Originally posted by Laila2009

I loved this! You write so well, I think they should hire you 😃😃 Can you write some more? I think you touched the characters in the way we see them and what the writers fail to realize at times. 

Great work.  I want more. Do you have other fan fiction? 

All links to my work are in my signature. Please click on that and it will take you to my index! Thanks:) 

Loved it. 
Aahil's speach was too good.  
She is nothing while Sanam is his everything. 
superb OS 
Nahy sanam deserve it all