Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

Prem Heer VM // kabhi jo badal barse

xSaiyaara IF-Rockerz
xSaiyaara
xSaiyaara

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Love their rain scenes so here is a little treat Wink I wasn't a vidder when this show originally aired but this show and Premeer are my all-time favs <3

Enjoy!

P.S. I will have to take this down soon because Star Plus seems to be taking down videos so download if you need to but please don't upload to other sites!

Edited by xSaiyaara - 04 February 2015 at 5:09pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

additilicious-Giya-Vikruti-Garima-sana.harshitilazychick.mariaAASUS

xSaiyaara IF-Rockerz
xSaiyaara
xSaiyaara

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Finally updated - sorry for the delay!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazychick.maria

Vikruti Senior Member
Vikruti
Vikruti

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
This is beautiful!!! It's so sweet to see vms on them with the HD quality and all the effect. It just adds a lot more to the composition as a whole. Nice work with the coloring and the scenes. Thank you so much! 

xSaiyaara

lazychick.maria IF-Sizzlerz
lazychick.maria
lazychick.maria

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 6:34am | IP Logged
I just logged in for you and for your VM! Embarrassed

AHHH What was that? ShockedShockedShockedTune toh purani yadeein YAAD dila hi actually! Shocked
How can I describe the intensity of this masterpiece? Blushing
Your editing, song choice, blending, colouring, the smooth transitions, the black & white effect in between the scenes!! Just breath taking!Day Dreaming This made my day Thank you so much for making a vm on Premeer! I'm too much greedy but plz do make more Evil SmileLOL

Actually Kabhi Jo Badal Barse should be copyrighted Premeer! These 2 and their baarish scenes! Ahhh you've revisited their baarish magic! Day Dreaming

Thank you so much once again for making it! Embarrassed

I know naa YT is annoying and SP awww forget it! I can't use YT anymore too! I just hope all our channels will be back and all this will end... I know that u might remove this vm but if you can plz upload it somewhere else...ConfusedOuch

Awww gosh I can't get enough of this now! Day Dreaming
Hugs!

Hug

WAISE WELCOME TO OUR FORUM! HugPehli baar meeting you iss liye bhol rahin hum mainLOL
Maria

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VikrutixSaiyaaraAASUS

xSaiyaara IF-Rockerz
xSaiyaara
xSaiyaara

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vikruti

This is beautiful!!! It's so sweet to see vms on them with the HD quality and all the effect. It just adds a lot more to the composition as a whole. Nice work with the coloring and the scenes. Thank you so much! 

I totally agree with the HD quality bit! I literally remake VMs when I find clips in HD quality because it really does make a huge difference in the final product - that's why I always encourage watching in HD too hehe.

And no need to thank me, I loved making this and I am so glad you liked it <3 Big smile

Vikruti

xSaiyaara IF-Rockerz
xSaiyaara
xSaiyaara

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazychick.maria

I just logged in for you and for your VM! Embarrassed

AHHH What was that? ShockedShockedShockedTune toh purani yadeein YAAD dila hi actually! Shocked
How can I describe the intensity of this masterpiece? Blushing
Your editing, song choice, blending, colouring, the smooth transitions, the black & white effect in between the scenes!! Just breath taking!Day Dreaming This made my day Thank you so much for making a vm on Premeer! I'm too much greedy but plz do make more Evil SmileLOL

Actually Kabhi Jo Badal Barse should be copyrighted Premeer! These 2 and their baarish scenes! Ahhh you've revisited their baarish magic! Day Dreaming

Thank you so much once again for making it! Embarrassed

I know naa YT is annoying and SP awww forget it! I can't use YT anymore too! I just hope all our channels will be back and all this will end... I know that u might remove this vm but if you can plz upload it somewhere else...ConfusedOuch

Awww gosh I can't get enough of this now! Day Dreaming
Hugs!

Hug

WAISE WELCOME TO OUR FORUM! HugPehli baar meeting you iss liye bhol rahin hum mainLOL
Maria

OMG Maria, first thank you for writing me an essay because I feel so special now Embarrassed
If my VM made your day, then trust me your comment made my day as well *hugs*

And their rain scenes are pretty much perfection and I will definitely try to make more whenever I have the chance. Premeer are my forever wala love ;)

And I love you for noticing the details like the b&w between transitions.

UGHH YOUTUBE is the absolute worst! This is actually my second channel - my original one was deleted last summer Cry And it took a long while for me to get back into vidding again because I was so upset! I do plan on finding an alternative like facebook or vimeo or dailymotion but it's so hard to find time these days to set up a new account but don't worry, I am being more vigilant now with having a backup of my videos somewhere. But, like I said, feel free to download it if you want!

And thank you for the welcome...I guess you could say I am new since I technically watched the show after its original run so I have never really gotten the chance to actively be on the forum LOL

lazychick.maria

AASUS IF-Sizzlerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Hi thank you for taking the time to make video mix on PH <3 Premeer are beautiful in this vm. Scenes selection go well with bg - it's a sweet song and so gel with PH and their emotions portrayed in these scens. 
Shared yt link with buddies in FB/tw/tumblr :P I'll definitely d/l and save ASAP. 

Nice meeting u Saiyyara. I'm athi. 
Welcome to Kis Desh forum. If you make Kis Desh creations in future, do share with us. 
Looking forward to it.

xSaiyaara

-Giya- Senior Member
-Giya-
-Giya-

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 4:04am | IP Logged
this is fabulous. Beautiful PH memories in rainDay Dreaming the song suits them lot

xSaiyaara

Go to top