Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
If SJ does have an issue, I wont blame her. SHE is supposed to be the lead and it is Tanveer who always wins. Aahil and Sanam dont get half as much screen space as Tanveer does! 

They all generally seem to get on quite well. But I can imagine, if SJ is fed up with the way Billi is always winning and her lines are all about how God will punish her etc. She does get a few good lines. But Billi gets the better lines and the better clothes and more screen space as well! 

So if she was angry, I wont blame her for it. SJ has been the consistent force in QH for the past 2.5 years. She deserves recognition for it!
To be fair to SJ, I wouldn't blame her. 😉

Since Amrapali has been stealing the limelight from her since season 1.
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😳 It's not Amrapali's fault if she get more screen space, but I don't blame Surbhi if it's true. Maybe she's upset just like we're that KVB has less screen space than Amrapali? 
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche

To be fair to SJ, I wouldn't blame her. 😉

Since Amrapali has been stealing the limelight from her since season 1.

@bold absolutely true ðŸ˜•
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing but i don't think it's true. As Surbhi loves & enjoys working with Amra, even in the last few bytes they were laughing like crazy together. E24 once said that the director isn't happy with the cast esp the leads. However in the last SBS segment Aman was praising every actor. QH's actors haven't had any rumour till date, so they are jealous of the actors especially surbhi.Edited by Fizywizy - 9 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tab toh everyone should be at loggerheads with Amrapalli ðŸ¤£
flora212 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fizywizy

Thanks for sharing but i don't think it's true. As Surbhi lives working with Amra, even in the last few bytes they were laughing like crazy together. E24 once said that the director isn't happy with the cast esp the leads. However in the last SBS segment Aman was praising every actor. QH's actors haven't had any rumour till date, so they are jealous of the actors especially surbhi.

@bold this statement is wrong😆
flora212 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Tab toh everyone should be at loggerheads with Amrapalli ðŸ¤£

Oh RIGHT😲🤣
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: evedallas1

Well ! this show is all about Tanveer after all: yes maybe Surbhi has the same screen space than Amrapali but the difference is that her character Sanam is reduced to play a repetitive and boring role. The fierce woman became a dumb girl who let other control her destiny.  If the heroine (Sanam) and the hero (KVB) doesn't progress in the story and they let the story evolves around Tanveer and her repetitive plots in order to ruin Sanam and her family I can understand the frustration of some of the actors... if of course this rumour is true.

Agree with you completely 
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well this e24 is always after surbhi since the start,  during the initial months of QH they reported gul want to replace SJ cos of her tantrums, which is an utter bulshit😆 Gul dismissed all the rumours later .   then they came up with stories of kv sj , which is another crap ,  now with AG and SJ at loggerheads ?  i wont blame sj if its true but at the same time i feel she would talk to writers or gul to reduce the negativity , like she requested her change of wardrobe when many of her fans complained her on her insta .. she would take the matters to gul always when fans were unhappy with the tracks or her wardrobe ... ..    
this is a crap site, who always writes against many celebs , this is not new to them  ...