Harshad Sriti II Raghav Sia Wonderland 5 II "Sriti is art" - - Page 65

Posted: 6 years ago
I dont know what I exactly i FELT toward the show.
Regret that i watched a show which at some point glorified characters like Viraj and insulted DV women. Or happiness that I came across a character so selfless like Raqhav who did everything possible to make life of Sia easier.

Its a show which confused me the most. 

But yes Harshad Sriti were outstanding together. Among underrated pairs of television!
yes...looks like hc is making a comeback on tv with jennifer...the pilot shoot has been completed and leads confirmed too...beyhadh being a finite series will end soon...it is at 190th episode or so...its a 250/260 series...a couple of months more...some channels have said the new show would air from sep end on colors...but unil someone confirms it from PH or actors side...nothing is sure...i still remember what happened to Meenu Mausi...
Who ever the heroine is , I just want him back on TV😳
Will his movies see the light of day? πŸ˜•  Its one thing to shoot for a movie, giving it your time and energy.. and quite upsetting to hear that it wont be released.. first it was postponed... now we dont hear any news about it.. has it been shelved?
Originally posted by flutterby

Will his movies see the light of day? πŸ˜•  Its one thing to shoot for a movie, giving it your time and energy.. and quite upsetting to hear that it wont be released.. first it was postponed... now we dont hear any news about it.. has it been shelved?
He signed his second movie too na? Wish we get to see his work soon!
Anyone here who is die heart fan of SRITI JHA, knows her PR, and has interacted with her? Please please message me on twitter 
@TheRamshu is my id 
Originally posted by zeekhan1983

yes...looks like hc is making a comeback on tv with jennifer...the pilot shoot has been completed and leads confirmed too...beyhadh being a finite series will end soon...it is at 190th episode or so...its a 250/260 series...a couple of months more...some channels have said the new show would air from sep end on colors...but unil someone confirms it from PH or actors side...nothing is sure...i still remember what happened to Meenu Mausi...

Your wish is fulfilled.. and that promo is out.. and HC and JW are shooting together for Colors show.. Aaqri Alvida.. ⭐️

Dont know about September, but its soon.. 😳
Originally posted by vlhs12993

He signed his second movie too na? Wish we get to see his work soon!

Aa raha hain HC in his new Rangeela show.. πŸ˜› Your wish has also been fulfilled.. πŸ˜› god bless you Baccha!!! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by flutterby

Aa raha hain HC in his new Rangeela show.. πŸ˜› Your wish has also been fulfilled.. πŸ˜› god bless you Baccha!!! πŸ˜‰
Hope this show gives him the success he deserves⭐️
Since it is a Rangeela show, they will do whatever it takes to make it a success..
Right now, i think most Rangeela shows are dull, boring and have run their course.. so HC's show will like a breath of fresh air.. 😳 also they have some other shows.. along with a new season of BB which frankly has gotten worse season to season.. πŸ€’