Happy Ending cake cutting ..Pic updated.

Posted: 9 years ago

Finally Arjun gets his Poorvi and Lakshya his Nisha..

A perfect happy ending as its Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hain..
Edited by saveeta24 - 9 years ago
Please tell me Arjun is going to leave his family. I can't imagine Poorvi ever living with those jerks...
Arjun third time dhulla !!! This will be the first serial for me where the lead is becoming dhulla so many times.

But it would have been better if the show continued we could see how Poorvi tackles are day to day issues in Arjun house n amomgst his family.
Originally posted by tia.o

Please tell me Arjun is going to leave his family. I can't imagine Poorvi ever living with those jerks...

pic background looking like arjuns house--arjuns family might agree for arvi marriage after tanus decision to divorce arjun [as per article ]--tanu  is most influential person in family--baccha and bhanu always fallowed her wishes..

---

p.s--why arjuns sister marriage also accepted now??why purab [it is her name --right??] is absent is last scenes??

Edited by rajh - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Pritika_EMA

Rajh his name was Karan

arjuns sister name is purab--the boy who she married is karan --if i remember right..bahut din hogaya--so ...
Edited by rajh - 9 years ago
Arjun's sister's name was Poonam, not Purab. But no. She is a woman and so redundant in that family. That's why I wanted Arjun to dump his family. I don't care if suddenly his family turned Suraj Barjatya style family. A snake never changes his nature.

Arjun..Poorvi together and a happy ending for YDSRH..
Happy for them. Sad for me. Really want to see more of them. 3 months was not enough. Edited by Pritika_EMA - 9 years ago
Oh wow... Issue kehte hain party... Even ex-wife is include in celebration. Only Nisha's ex-husband is missing. Otherwise, they could compare notes about first wedding vs. second. CVS, you are a moron... 

Will miss the YDSRH team and esp Navi..Aparna onscreen chemistry as they rocked as Arjun..Poorvi..