Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Gautam truly deserved to win and there you go ..HE WON! 👏

Congrats to him and his FANS..who made it possible for him to win BB8 .. undoubtedly Gautam is the most celebrated Bigg Boss winner EVER.. 😎

He has been the front-runner since Week-2.. majority supported him unanimously. In this dry season of BB where no one had any personality, except Gautam and Sonali who were the most liked. ⭐️

THE RIGHT ONE WON ...Congrats again. 🥳

awoons thumbnail
jyoti06.i will miss reading you're post and

Bigg Boss 8 always will be special for Me Because of Gautam

Very Happy Gautam Won most deserving Contestants 🥳
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And btw, he was looking very handsome and classy tonight. 

The makeover suited his personality really good.  😊
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

This feels so so good 
Minionite thumbnail
OMG I'm totally surprised! I just realized that my season beginning guess has turned out to be true. Around the fifth week I had announced to my family and friends that Gautam would win, KT would come second, and Pritam would come third and I just finished watching and realized that I was right! 🤣
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

And btw, he was looking very handsome and classy tonight. 

The makeover suited his personality really good.  😊

yes the haircut is growing on me
minakrish thumbnail
Congrats Gautam Gulati! 🥳
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations to the one and only Gautam! Honestly love this guy! He's so genuine, down to earth, and loving! He was deserving! I will miss to see him everyday! He has a bright future ahead and I wish him all the best!
-Rambler- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant thread. So Happy and very well deserved winner. First time ever voted for a BB contestant. 
Just finished watching the episode and loved his winning moment. But i did notice pritam's face green with envy when winner was annouced and i got immense pleasure seeing that 😆 The guy had one of the easiest of journeys with so much support from salman. I think the only finalist who was never grilled by salman. Only towards the last two weeks his true colors came out. Infact i am so happy karishma was the runner she deserved it throughly. 

Coming to gautam, this guy is just another different personality altogether. His impulsive, kind hearted, eccentric at times and then calm and composed at the same time personality is what made him unique. I think his unpredictability is what made housemates so wary of him, the fact that no one could gasp his next move made them very insecure as well. 

Really elated he won. Had stopped coming to the forum altogether as there was so much focus on gautam and over critiquing of his actions. So coming to his victory thread here after a long time makes me so happy 🥳 The thread has been complied brilliantly and the signatures are awesome as well ⭐️
Edited by -Rambler- - 9 years ago
IF-Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
His interview right after winning!! aww he does everything just for his mom so that his mom can feel proud 😊 and thanking every fan for the support, saying the trophy belongs to them, shocked about twitter reaction shown to him by his bro, as he haven't seen them yet 😊