The No Nonsense Viewers Circle #8 (I/O) - Page 86

Posted: 8 years ago
Another instance of how corrupt and pro rich Indian judiciary is.
Satyam Computer fraudster Ramalinga Raju gets bail😡 
Here people have to wait for several decades to get justice and even then their court cases never end.

And here we have "special hearings" for such pathetic criminal jerks to give them bail. How disgusting🤢
Edited by Rishi_ - 8 years ago

India policeman arrested for hitting woman with a brick

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-32687042
Originally posted by _Meena_

<h1>India policeman arrested for hitting woman with a brick</h1>
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-32687042

Such a cheap man! 😡

I came across reports of 3 policemen raping a model inside a police chowki after she came to file a complaint!

Yuck!

What the bloody hell can you expect from others if police itself is so shameless!
If you thought bimbos existed only on EHT forum, check out BW forum. 😉

Reel life no different from real life.

The defense for bhai is way more outlandish and desperate than the defense we saw for Shaurya.

I am beginning to wonder about the effects of movies and movie stars on viewers' sanity and IQ.

They say no poor person ever gets caught and only the rich and famous get targetted. 🤪

And when you give them a reality check with stats from human rights orgs they claim this is not a human rights forum. 😆

IF actually gives evidence of moral and intellectual degradation of today's society and the adverse effects of celeb culture.

I can't believe grown ups and seemingly educated people can be so apathetic, morally and intellectually bankrupt for sake of celebs or fictional characters.

And they pretend to like films and shows where hero fights corruption! 😆

Whereas they endorse corruption of their idols themselves.

Star idols and crazy fans are worse than those who fight over religion or nationality.
LOL, what is so weird I reported gazillions of topics on I-F since long timebut they haven't even replied. 
Originally posted by atominis

If you thought bimbos existed only on EHT forum, check out BW forum. 😉

Reel life no different from real life.

The defense for bhai is way more outlandish and desperate than the defense we saw for Shaurya.

I am beginning to wonder about the effects of movies and movie stars on viewers' sanity and IQ.

They say no poor person ever gets caught and only the rich and famous get targetted. 🤪

And when you give them a reality check with stats from human rights orgs they claim this is not a human rights forum. 😆

IF actually gives evidence of moral and intellectual degradation of today's society and the adverse effects of celeb culture.

I can't believe grown ups and seemingly educated people can be so apathetic, morally and intellectually bankrupt for sake of celebs or fictional characters.

And they pretend to like films and shows where hero fights corruption! 😆

Whereas they endorse corruption of their idols themselves.

Star idols and crazy fans are worse than those who fight over religion or nationality.
This website really needs an update on technical issues besides getting new Mods on forums that will take care of a forum better. i complained so many times to update the site but no one responds, especially for the mobile version like when i'm on the internet and opening a new tab, it shows that i logged off in one browser whereas in the other i'm still logged on. what the heck?😆
Meena

Whether technically or ethically, IF staff needs to step up action.

Otherwise it will be no different from cheap message boards like Topix or comment boards of TOI.

Yesterday itself I saw some very crass language being used by a bhai fan.

It's claimed the user is a girl. And I can't believe a girl can use such language on a public platform.

On Debate mansion also, some users have insulted other countries and religions but mods took no action.

This site needs to step up.
What is even more funny is ppl coming with MID's 
And what usernames katty ki maa 
chintoo kapoor🤣