Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
rip to those who were killed in train accident in NY
severus1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There are allegations that it was a false flag attack in France.
The accused carried out such elaborate and well-planned attacks and yet left their passports at the scene of crime for the police to conveniently find them.

*smh

severus1 thumbnail
I'm wondering if our Defence minister is worth it. He couldn't do anything about the drug mafia in Goa when he was CM. The problems there only appeared briefly in the print media when the Nigerian drug runners had held the police hostage on the National Highway.
Whole villages in Manali have become Isreli where Indians are not allowed. 

Btw, I found this really interesting link. 
http://www.eutimes.net/2011/05/russia-says-imf-chief-jailed-for-discovering-all-us-gold-is-gone/

I have heard this Ron Paul guy before. He was one of the 2 Republican candidates in 2012. If one goes by youtube comments, a lot of the aware Americans supported him as a patriot.

He also expressed his doubts that there was no gold in Fort Knox where the US are supposed to keep their gold reserves. 

And China received some gold bars that were fake with a tungsten core and only gold plated on the outside, which had originated in the US.

America is under 18.1 trillion dollars of debt and we are supposed to be proud that their President deigned to visit us. ðŸ¤£
Edited by severus1 - 9 years ago
Perfect100 thumbnail
15 Lakh promise was a Election Gimmick'! -Amit Shah
Now i am waiting for the day when he will say that-' Promise of insurance amount of Rs 1 lakh on the death of new bank account holder was also a election gimmick'.
Rishi_ thumbnail
Obama now gives India's example to explain "religious intolerance".
How ridiculous and stupid🤢

Just bcoz few people like Maharaj's Sadhvi's and Owaisi's are intolerant that doesn't mean the whole of India is intolerant.

Infact india is the most tolerant country in the world. We have always accepted each and everyone with open arms.

Hindu Muslim Christian Sikh Parsi Buddhists Jews even Tibetians like Dalai Lama all live together.

So much for Obama's rants🥱
severus1 thumbnail
The problem is with the wolf in sheep's clothing. I have heard Swami Agnivesh is an atheist and yet he wears saffron robes.
Sonia Gandhi and the paid Indian media will reiterate that the biggest threat is saffron terror. Are we stupid? 

This is a blatant attempt to colour people's opinions. There were reports that 4 churches were vandalized in 2 months. Now who knows who did this?

Some anti-social elements or maybe some foreign funded NGOs orchestrated the arson themselves to prove that India is becoming more communal. 

Who are we to believe in this case?

And yet I saw on twitter, that some 300 temples were also vandalized in the same period. But will the Indian media ever highlight this??
atominis thumbnail
Originally posted by: severus1

I don't know why anyone is allowed to use these terms sadhu/sadhvi nowadays.

In my understanding, they are supposed to be sanyasis and here they are all in politics.

Then there's that triple Sri. Since you are giving yourself titles, one Sri is not enough, so why not add 2 more. ROFL.

The Owaisis are just rabble rousers, descended from the Razakar mercenaries.

I really admire your awareness and knowledge. It is always nice to read stuff you bring up.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I'm wondering if our Defence minister is worth it. He couldn't do anything about the drug mafia in Goa when he was CM. The problems there only appeared briefly in the print media when the Nigerian drug runners had held the police hostage on the National Highway.

Whole villages in Manali have become Isreli where Indians are not allowed. 

Btw, I found this really interesting link. 
http://www.eutimes.net/2011/05/russia-says-imf-chief-jailed-for-discovering-all-us-gold-is-gone/

I have heard this Ron Paul guy before. He was one of the 2 Republican candidates in 2012. If one goes by youtube comments, a lot of the aware Americans supported him as a patriot.

He also expressed his doubts that there was no gold in Fort Knox where the US are supposed to keep their gold reserves. 

And China received some gold bars that were fake with a tungsten core and only gold plated on the outside, which had originated in the US.

America is under 18.1 trillion dollars of debt and we are supposed to be proud that their President deigned to visit us. ðŸ¤£

No wonder why the media is always hyped about Obama visiting India and fixing economical issues in the States
atominis thumbnail
India Forums is such a crap, firangi infested site now. 🤢

India bashing going on in full swing just to defend AIB.

Who are foreigners and NRIs to tell us what we should accept or not?

How is vulgarity and profanity justified in name of humour?

I hate how blindly Amreekan culture (?! ) is forced on us.

Vijay is sham as an admin. Only made firangi, NRI site in name of India forums.

AIB name itself is shit. I have not watched it. But I see nothing wrong in protests against it.
atominis thumbnail

The problem is with the wolf in sheep's clothing. I have heard Swami Agnivesh is an atheist and yet he wears saffron robes.

Sonia Gandhi and the paid Indian media will reiterate that the biggest threat is saffron terror. Are we stupid?

This is a blatant attempt to colour people's opinions. There were reports that 4 churches were vandalized in 2 months. Now who knows who did this?

Some anti-social elements or maybe some foreign funded NGOs orchestrated the arson themselves to prove that India is becoming more communal.

Who are we to believe in this case?

And yet I saw on twitter, that some 300 temples were also vandalized in the same period. But will the Indian media ever highlight this??

Congress itself also causes attacks on minorities to create fear psychosis.

They are leaving no stone unturned to trash BJP and are using all media against Modi.

This cheap party has always played caste and minority card more than anyone else.

People easily forget 1984 riots and other scandals under UPA and blindly buy exaggerated reports of attacks under BJP.